It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quality Ghost Video IMO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I'm a member of the Tacoma, Wa. band Dem Zaing. We practice in an old building in downtown Tacoma and we see and hear strange things from time to time. a couple weeks ago I looked at a throwaway (I thought) video that was started and stopped because we hadn't started the song yet. I couldn't believe my eyes when I watched it. This footage went from the camera to you tube with absolutely no editing or shop. I was there and this flew from the ground level up to the ceiling right by the drummers head but we didn't see it. I may be away from my computer tonight but I will check in to answer any questions. Enjoy and try pausing it. It happens right away on the right side of screen.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Overtime

free embed (everybody gets one).

edit on 19-7-2014 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Looks like Cigarette smoke to me

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Yep, the camera man is smoking

eta:
@Rikku, awesome creepy avatar

edit on 19-7-2014 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

What are you smoking? It "looks" like smoke but doesn't behave like smoke.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo
I wish, lol

Smoke behaving like it should, on the breeze

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Smoke.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Mayfly looking bug of some sort?

Also, cool lockout. Looks like a cool place to rehearse.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

It's moving too quickly while still maintaining it's form. when you exhale, it's just a cloud with no discernible "edges" for a lack of a better term. When smoke is just rising from a cigarette, it has that "swirl" look to it.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I have to leave work now but I am absolutly 100% sure it was not smoke ( a friend thought the same) because we do not allow smoking on the stage period and she was on the stage filming and knows the rules very well. No one was smoking at the time. Anyway, I wouldn't post a video of smoke or anything I could have explained. I've gone through the possibilities 1000 times before posting this and can't explain it.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Yes pretty cool space. We don't have anything flying around in there that I've ever seen.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Lens flare.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

its deffo cigaratte smoke 100%.
Watch it in full screen and pause it as soon as you see the smoke.
its cigarette smoke...

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Easily explainable... jeez...

It's obviously a form of electric/plasma residue of formerly biological, complex intelligence... duh....

ETA: but to be fair to the paranormally challenged ...it could be explained as a cloud of cig (or blunt- or other) smoke caught in a stage fan... but not knowing fer sure just makes it one more reason to go, "hmmm... ."
edit on 7/19/2014 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

ETAx2: What about a cloud of steam from an ecig??? That doesn't qualify as smoke...
edit on 7/19/2014 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

It's moving too quickly while still maintaining it's form. when you exhale, it's just a cloud with no discernible "edges" for a lack of a better term. When smoke is just rising from a cigarette, it has that "swirl" look to it.

It's an ectoplasm. There.
Are we still friends?

edit on 19-7-2014 by zilebeliveunknown because: it's ecto not exto

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Ectoplasm? Could be, could be not. Just my reasons for why I don't think it behaves like smoke.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
i suppose if the ghost is smoking a cigarette off camera...you got something then...otherwise smoke.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

ecigs don't produce "smoke". That's the whole point of an ecig.

I ask any of you, what happens to smoke when you exhale?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

When I exhale? Usually, I make rings. It's fun. You can also make little puffs of smoke, or exhale a continuous stream. It's even easier to do inside a building with no wind to dissipate it/change its shape.

If you mean more generally, it expands and rises, if the smoke is of a lighter density than the air.

edit:
The most convincing evidence that this is smoke, to me, is that the camera person looks up before it's seen. Perhaps looking up to exhale as to not be seen by others?
edit on 19-7-2014 by hydeman11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Top vid snf! Its not smoke way too fast its like some kind of crazy alien ghost running over the back of the wall on kind of all fours like a spider ALSO if you play slow or keep pausing you see an orb follow it streight from the left almost like there raceing, can you see it? If eny one can try snap a pic. I should add its not smoke in my opinion great vid...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join