It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Individuality - The Key to the divine plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
On the face of it I may appear to be going in the opposite direction to what we all aspire for - spiritually speaking. But here I present a truth that very few want to consider.

Before we split from the omnipotent being (or whatever you want to call it) there was nothing but one spiritual being. For whatever reason (I suspect it wanted to understand itself better) , God split itself into billions of Mini-me s or divine sparks as they are called and that is us.

The intention was to create a multitude of "processors" (i.e. individuals ) and created different scenarios for them to inter-act with. To make it more effective each divine spark came along with different levels of understanding and different degrees of attunement with the Source.

Equipped with the illusion of separateness and individuality , our mission was to react to and act upon our environment. We were expected to embrace the illusion of separateness in order to fullfil our mission. Our mission being to generate the essence of purity ,light and love which then feeds back to the source.

For most people, the very task of funtioning , feeding their families and competing in a world with apparently scarce resources leads to dramatic scenarios where emotions and mental faculties come into play. All this happens against a background of spiritual bias. In the end there is sometimes success and sometimes failure. In both cases, the effort and will to take on the challenge is in itself a willingness to pursue the path and fulfil the mission.

For others , the mission is far more demanding. For example, there are those who felt compelled to act in the interest of those persecuted. I am thinking of such people that saved many lives in the two world wars ; putting their own life on the line.

I hope this post will be read by some of you who have questioned their individuality. You may have come across people who swim in the sea of passivity and preach that no action needs to be taken against the wicked or injustices in the world. Such people suggest that fighting injustice is a waste of time because you would be fighting yourself. They are wrong. Our purpose in life is to be an independent entity that carves its own path and deals with injustices and everything else along the way. For that purpose it is important to embrace the illusion of individuality or separateness. Even if we know it is an illusion, we need to act as if there was Us and a World Out There.

We separated ourselves from the ONE in order to experience existence as a separate entity. It is through that separateness that experience is gained and our mission fulfilled. When we are back to the Souce all of us will be ONE again...but incarnation is not the time to seek to lose our separateness.

Even those who dedicate their lives to the purification of the self/soul (eg Buddhist monks) do so as individuals. They have never had a problem with it; each one undertaking the rigourous training according to their own level of development and each facing their own challenges and demons.

Therefore carry on reacting and acting to bring peace and harmony around you. Confront those who are vile , protect those that seek you help and above all act with a noble heart. Each action will envigorate your soul and send back to the source the purest energies. Do not sit back and close your eyes and ignore suffering.

edit on 19-7-2014 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Sounds like a summary of the book, "Conversations With God".

I enjoyed the ideas presented in the book, but began to separate myself from some of the ideas during the second and third books. Individuality is certainly powerful - and necessary. In living our individual lives, I think we must learn to balance pure individuality with that of others, to create a form of networked individuality. Unfortunately, we've lost the ability to respect that among others due to day-to-day pressures and responsibilities.

I concur with your thoughts. Now, let's all take stock of who we are and work to be better....

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrflipjr

I enjoyed the ideas presented in the book, but began to separate myself from some of the ideas during the second and third books. Individuality is certainly powerful - and necessary. In living our individual lives, I think we must learn to balance pure individuality with that of others, to create a form of networked individuality. Unfortunately, we've lost the ability to respect that among others due to day-to-day pressures and responsibilities.

I concur with your thoughts. Now, let's all take stock of who we are and work to be better....

Great concept :"networked individuality". I like it.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Never heard of that book. Is it worth a read ? Thanks

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crowdedskies

Yeah, I think it's a good read - at least the first one is. You can find more through Wikipedia or other websites. The overall theory is comforting, but once he writes about specifics of human nature, I personally believe he goes a little off the deep end.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Yeah, I think it's a good read - at least the first one is. You can find more through Wikipedia or other websites. The overall theory is comforting, but once he writes about specifics of human nature, I personally believe he goes a little off the deep end.

At least you are discerning.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Yeah, I figure if I'm gonna be a member of ATS, I better be logical and use my best critical thinking skills!

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Yeah, I figure if I'm gonna be a member of ATS, I better be logical and use my best critical thinking skills!

Are you a Qabbalist? Critical thinking belongs to the Sephira Malkuth and is the first stepping stone. Hence Critical thinking is never wasted.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Nah, I'm just an average Joe, trying to muddle through this thing called life. I enjoy a good beer every so often and then deliberating the mysteries of life. I find humor to be the elixir of life when it gets too deep!

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I agree with you. An incarnation isn't necessarily the time to be free from attachments, individuality and duality. They are in our toolbox to be USED.
I think though that individuality has gone too far when it becomes self-serving...which I suppose it a pretty obvious statement lol.

If I remember correctly, the Ra Material talked about the scale of service-to-self and service-to-others. They are both a means to the same end (ie Source), but one is negatively reached and the other positively and while neither experience is truly considered the wrong way or the right way due to freewill each path has dramatically different amounts of suffering involved.

I know how much of ATS feels about the Ra Material though so apologies for throwing a possibly unwanted cog into the machine.

edit on 19-7-2014 by awakendhybrid because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2014 by awakendhybrid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Nah, I'm just an average Joe, trying to muddle through this thing called life. I enjoy a good beer every so often and then deliberating the mysteries of life. I find humor to be the elixir of life when it gets too deep!

OK, all very relevant. i just had a couple of beers too and was watching Starwars Phantom Menace on ITV2 in the UK. Just an ordinary person too.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: awakendhybrid

Thanks for your input and comment about erring on the wrong side when there is too much self-serving individuality. You echoed my point that incarnation was not the time for seeking to go back into merging and losing individuality.
edit on 19-7-2014 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Maintaining Individuality vs Lose of Ego. Can be quite the contradicting argument in spiritual practices or theories.

Being a solid rock, with incredible grounding in raging waters, that will get carved by the current. Or be the current, and just flow with it.

here a sci-fi theory. It a lot like Jedi training, being one with the force, or going with the current. Resisting temptationsand what not, and end up being one with the force.
Then you look at Qui gon Jinn, who went with the flow, but still tried to resist the current of the force. Even going so far, he maintained his own individuality in Death.

IMHO, it battle of balance really. The current can change drastically over times, to where there is no more water to bash against the fragile rocks, or it become a river with a powerful current connected to a vast ocean. Eroding the enduring rocks, to where the rock becomes a part of the water.

Just my opinion on the thought.
edit on 20-7-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
Maintaining Individuality vs Lose of Ego. Can be quite the contradicting argument in spiritual practices or theories.

Being a solid rock, with incredible grounding in raging waters, that will get carved by the current. Or be the current, and just flow with it.

Interesting way of putting it.

I believe the individuality can attach itself to the Ego or to the Higher Self. In the former case it will be going with the current . In the latter case it will be part of the rock.

But your are right in a way. The current can shape the rock in either a positive way or negative way. At the end of the day one should see the role of the current but not be totally pulled away by it. Maintain the rock and allow necessary carving. A balancing act as you say.

new topics

top topics

join