It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Hid Huge Spike Of Families Crossing Border

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Somebody must be sponsoring them.

Yes, some family member in the US or they have the money back home. The children, which is what the disproportionate number being reported is about, are not necessarily running from poverty.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

The government is also hiding littler facts that are not soo littler about the diseases, sexual predators, criminals and gang related incidents that have increased since the government has been dumping the so call "juveniles" in targeted states.

From a break out of infectious diseases in a military hospital that were told to give care to sick "juveniles", to crimes already been committed by the so call "government policy taken of "no detention and release" to an incident in a state of adults passing as "juveniles" to get enrolled in schools.

With the policy of "no detention and release" is no paper work, no identifications but the ones the government is assigning with most of the time unreliable information and no even birth certificates.

Also let no forget that without quarantine disease can be spreading wherever these so call "juveniles" will be interacting with other children and adults.

When America is going to open their darn eyes and say no to the destruction that is going on for quite somewhere in our nations, middle class and way of life

Darn the so call generosity, compassion and other crap

Wake up America time is running out.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diderot
a reply to: MarlinGrace

"Unfortunately philosophical single sentences do not address the reality of dealing with 60,000 illegals and the additional load they place on our system. America is truly exceptional, but it didn't get that way letting our system become overloaded with illegals and ignoring the citizens of our own country. So many like to talk legality of illegals, and what as human beings we should be doing. None want to face the reality of what this cost. At 17 trillion dollars in debt we are way past affording it.

Like most that want justice, caring, and jobs for illegals, they also want the homeless taken care of but not one will have the homeless stay at their house. This is the difference between reality and fantasy it always sounds good, until its your wallet they reach into. Love to hate me, hate to love me it doesn't matter, supporting this is just thinking with your heart and not your head. I am waiting for my dinner invite.. The whole famdamily is packed."

Either you made a mistake, or you created a fantastic new word "famdamily"! I love it! Either way, you raise a bunch of critical points. We need to take care of the problems we already have, like homelessness, unemployment, hunger, etc.
I heartily agree. But, but, what does that mean? Extending unemployment insurance, or food stamps, or WIC, or welfare, for example? Perhaps you disagree.

lol Famdamily has been around forever... Extensions wouldn't necessary if every time we dealt with illegals we just followed the law. I have a few friends that went through Ellis Island they are very insulted by this nonsense it treats them with little respect for their accomplishments, efforts. and citizenship they worked hard for. This seems to be the way for everything anymore, no personal responsibility, always having an excuse, and take from others for your existence.

This was unimaginable when I was growing up, if you needed government help, in my family you were looked upon as lazy and not willing to work. My first venture in business was a total failure from mistaking and trusting the wrong partner, I threw papers at night to make ends meet, while I worked the business. I didn't ask for anything, this was my decision to do this, nobody created this problem but me. Any aspect of this concept is missing today. Very sad really, and this attitude that something is owed is what will bring us down, because government will oblige to get the vote.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

"Extensions wouldn't necessary if every time we dealt with illegals we just followed the law."

But you see we are following the law. That law was signed by George W. Bush to allow more time for repatriation beyond Mexico or Canada. If you support due process of law, then you support a full judicial review for each and every illegal.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join