It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Hid Huge Spike Of Families Crossing Border

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
I asked you specifically what should be the disposition of these immigrants/refugees,
and you tell me to go read the posts. I see...

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diderot
I asked you specifically what should be the disposition of these immigrants/refugees,
and you tell me to go read the posts. I see...

Yes. And it's been answered hasn't it.

Now maybe you can render an opinion on all those articles and how the laws have been applied selectively.

edit on Jul-22-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Diderot

You know, you guys that keep harping about 'due process this' and the laws that

Well you do realize that once they get into our system and have to return in 90 days for their supposed court hearing, that only a very few show up
Which means, that they are hiding from the immigration agents and breaking the rules so to speak

And like this administration really gives 2 hoots about laws any way, at least where they are concerned, they don't apply

So carry on with the trumpet and play to the laws and go feed the Unicorns
Maybe sprinkle some pixie dust around too while you're at it
Because that's only a fantasy if you really believe that every single one of them is actually going to appear in court

They are going to disappear into the woodwork and dodge ICE when ever they can

But hey, what difference does it make, right?!

And please stop asking me 'What about this' or 'What about that' because I've answered already and given the best explanation that I can, for me from me
And if you haven't gotten it by now how I feel about this issue, more questions aren't going to help

Since I want them to go back home-- didn't want them here to begin with -- everyone knows where I stand

Good to know that those that harp about the 'laws' for illegals don't care about the agents being shot at but hey, who cares about them?

edit on 23-7-2014 by snarky412 because: spweelling....oops

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Now maybe you can render an opinion on all those articles and how the laws have been applied selectively.

If you have not noticed, many laws are applied selectively. Especially laws which are not deemed a big deal by the authorities.

I get that they may be a big deal to you but you have already given your voice over to your representatives.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   

No, it has not been answered at all. Please tell me what should be done with these people.
Send them all back with no judicial review? Why don't you answer the question?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

I have been reading that everywhere. Most won't show up. Hell, they knowingly have gang members coming through and don't seem to care. Wonder who's neighborhood they will show up in?

Next to watch will be the crime rates.....bet they spike where these people get shipped off to

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: snarky412
So shall I put you in the no due process column?
Are you actually going to claim that a non-US citizen on US soil is
entitled to zero human rights? Is that your position? I was going to say think
about it, but I am afraid that you already have.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

No, it has not been answered at all. Please tell me what should be done with these people.
Send them all back with no judicial review? Why don't you answer the question?

The U.N. should set up processing stations on the Mexico side of the border.

Then they should sponsor workshop training classes.

Then the children and young adults can at least get a useful skill.

They could start by constructing buildings for temporary housing and temporary schools.

The U.N. can get the money from all member nations.

And they don't need to waste so many millions on pointless studies and emergency meetings all the time.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Good Lord man, they will get their due process. Most won't show up as we have been telling you and most will end up roaming free around the whole USA. Perhaps you don't care about the wildly tattooed vicious gangs in your neighborhood, but we don't want them in ours. We don't want illegals taking jobs, we don't want them taking welfare when our own are in need and living on the streets, we don't want to pay for them out of our tax dollars etc. If you do, take them all to your house.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Good answer!

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Dear Mr. X, Please forgive me for the harsh retort to you previous post. You deserve better.
Anyway, I am encouraged that you would see value in the role of the UN concerning refugees.
I agree 100%. If not the UN, then we (the US) should work hard to improve conditions in America.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Diderot

I agree.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

You can put me in what ever column you want
Put me in the 'Hard Azz' column for all I care

I am sick and tired of your repetitive questions, over & over, asked one way this time, turn the words around and ask them again another way, yet you actually never contribute to the discussion, only questions

If you haven't figured me out by now where I stand on this CRISIS --not humanitarian issue btw --then more questions won't help you

And the crisis IS our southern borders are being over run by illegals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will never give you the answer you want to hear
And trying to make me feel guilty won't work either

So you can stop with the 900 questions

We will just have to agree to disagree when it comes to this particular issue

edit on 23-7-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

"Good Lord man, they will get their due process. Most won't show up as we have been telling you and most will end up roaming free around the whole USA."

Why do you think that they won't turn up for a hearing? Almost all of them have surrendered to border guards. They have falsely been promised amnesty, and have paid a fortune. I believe that you are misinformed.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   

"Good Lord man, they will get their due process. Most won't show up as we have been telling you and most will end up roaming free around the whole USA."

Why do you think that they won't turn up for a hearing? Almost all of them have surrendered to border guards. They have falsely been promised amnesty, and have paid a fortune. I believe that you are misinformed.

Paid a fortune yes it seems.

Where do you think they get this kind of money?

Somebody must be sponsoring them.

Suspicious ?

Underhanded goals ?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   

It is very, very late and I am tired. Too tired to hunt down all the links showing this. The answer is in other similar threads. Not like it's a big secret or anything. You sure do have a curious mind with all your questions.

In any case, America has an awful lot to deal with these days and we are not doing so well.
edit on 23-7-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Dear Mr. X, I think we are just arm wrestling here and I have to give you this one. My arm is tired! Until next time.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Dear Night Star, I was on a roll until you said that it was late and that you were tired. Then I yawned and looked at the twinkling Night Star in the sky... Let's call it a night, and you and I shall joust tomorrow. Pleasant dreams.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Dear Mr. X, I think we are just arm wrestling here and I have to give you this one. My arm is tired! Until next time.

have pleasant dreams.

we can get to the bottom of this eventually I think !!

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Awwww, sweet dreams everyone!
edit on 23-7-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join