It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Hid Huge Spike Of Families Crossing Border

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Well Well.

Now we are seeing some true information coming out of the woodwork.

It seems with all the MSM hype about The Children coming across the border in droves, there are many families as well.

This Obama Administration keeps all the facts in a thin jar for a reason.

This entire episode is part of a well planned and well hidden complex of agendas to attempt a global initiative.

New data shows the White House has painted a false picture of the Central American migration by hiding a huge spike in “family units” who are illegally crossing the Texas border.

The data, which was dumped by the U.S. border patrol late Friday afternoon, shows that inflow of youths and children traveling without parents has doubled since 2013, to 57,525 in the nine months up to July 2014.

But the number of migrants who cross the border in so-called “family units” has spiked five-fold to 55,420, according to the border patrol’s data, which came out amid a storm of news about the shoot-down of a Malaysian aircraft in Ukraine, delays in failed U.S. nuke talks with Iran, and on Hamas’ continued war against Israel.

The Article;
White House Hid Huge Spike Of Families Crossing Border

The Report;
Family Unit and Unaccompanied Alien Children (0-17) apprehensions FY 14 through June, compared to the same time period for FY 13

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The Most Transparent Administration In History lying???

To perhaps invoke The Cloward-Piven Strategy?

Say it ain't so!

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

The Most Transparent Administration In History lying???

The Most lying Administration In History transparent???

There Beez, fixed it for you.

Sorry couldn't help it.

This whole thing makes me sick to my stomach. If we look at whats gone on with this issue you'd almost think this administration wants to destroy the fabric of the US... oh wait...

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

New data shows the White House has painted a false picture of the Central American migration by hiding a huge spike in “family units” who are illegally crossing the Texas border.

This ain't 'new' data.

Hell we have had 6 years of the current administration putting 'forward' a false choice.

The truth about the false choice

The bottom line here is we just have to take the 'word' of the administration, and let law breakers in to our houses.

Nothing has been backed up by the White House claims.

We must do something, says the pied piper in chief.

I think not.
edit on 19-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I'd like to say I'm surprised, but I'm not. It truly is sickening when you think about our poor and homeless citizens and how there are enough vacant houses in America for every homeless person to have 6, but these illegal families seem to be receiving a warm welcome no questions asked.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18169232]xuenchen[/post
]Dear xuenchen, If I may, I would like to ask you what the appropriate response of our government should be to this dilemma. Should each and every immigrant/refugee that shows up at the border be instantly returned, without even getting off the bus? This raises the question of legal due process. Is not every prospective immigrant/refugee entitled to a hearing by a Judge? Do you possibly agree that any of these people are worthy of consideration for refugee status?

edit on 19-7-2014 by Diderot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I cringe at the thought of how much more damage Obama will do between now and 2016

He's already lost credibility with other Nations, they see him as a weak Leader

All he is good for is fundraising events & photo ops [except those near the southern border]
Obama & company are a joke

edit on 19-7-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Diderot

We will get in to the details of that later.

Give members a chance to respond to the topic.

But to begin with, the current problems are the result of recent past errors.

Some planned IMO.

That's why the current Administration is hiding as many details as possible.

I would say most of the current "Legal" dilemmas are a result of past selective enforcement and selective non-enforcement of existing laws as well as Executive Orders and delegated regulations.

One big mistake (planned) was Obama's Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals that fueled the "Rumors" that were advertised, amplified, and accelerated by design.

Many more.

edit on Jul-19-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Juan Osuna, director of the executive office of immigration review at the Department of Justice, said that "we are facing the largest caseload that the agency has ever seen."

Osuna said that deportation cases involving families and unaccompanied children would be moved to the top of court dockets. That means lower priority cases will take even longer to wend through a system where there's a backlog of more than 360,000 pending deportation cases.

Obama's emergency spending request would add more judges, increase detention facilities, help care for the kids and pay for programs in Central America to try to keep them from coming.

Something doesn't feel right. I don't want to pay for that. A paranoid person would suggest these things could also be used to process American citizens when the time comes. Hidden numbers equals hidden spending. Not cool. Pay for our veterans and feed our homeless and what is left is how many we can support.

edit on 19-7-2014 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

No, would like to supply them with a bottle of water and a peanut butter sandwich. Then turn the bus around.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: searching411
Your compassion is duly noted. But I would ask whether any of them are entitled to due process of law. Do they deserve a hearing?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
At this point, they all need to be FIRED.. yes... F.I.R.E.D. immediately, no pension, no severance package, out on their butts.

And no unemployment benefits for 5 years either. No assistance, nothing.

Start over with the base founding laws of the country.

Revert to earlier laws, for a start, then work on electing new people, people who, upon questioning, and examination, can be deemed safe, for a few years.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

One big mistake (planned) was Obama's Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals that fueled the "Rumors" that were advertised, amplified, and accelerated by design.

It just dawned on me. That we have been looking at this the wrong way.

We only need to deport the current administration.

That will solve most problems.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Kudos to a very compelling response, but I don't believe that you actually addressed my point. Are these people not entitled to due process of law? I am guessing that you agree with the Cornyn/Cuellar bill to speed up deportation. But that at least agrees with a minimal need for judicial review. Perhaps I can get you to say that jurisprudence prevents an automatic return to host countries without review. That would be progress (for ATS).

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diderot
Your compassion is duly noted. But I would ask whether any of them are entitled to due process of law. Do they deserve a hearing?

no, why?

you don't let them get on US soil. no problem.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

But to begin with, the current problems are the result of recent past errors.

Some planned IMO.

That's why the current Administration is hiding as many details as possible.

There's never been any Transparency in obamas past life probably for a good reason, most is a lie I M H O!

So, it's no surprise that he continues with the lie's and secrecy and when confronted he has his Thugs and Minions
try and control our First Amendment Right.

Any time obama opens his moth, it's a LIE!

We'll find out in a year or two, these Children, Mothers and Pregnant teens were flown to and bused to Mexico at Tax Payers Expense.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Citizens are entitled to due process in the country of which they are citizens. If these "illegals" want to go back home and apply for citizenship, I support their actions. If you want to cry tears for their plight, then by the grace of God, provide with your own time and money and home. I find other charities more suitable.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Kudos to a very compelling response, but I don't believe that you actually addressed my point. Are these people not entitled to due process of law? I am guessing that you agree with the Cornyn/Cuellar bill to speed up deportation. But that at least agrees with a minimal need for judicial review. Perhaps I can get you to say that jurisprudence prevents an automatic return to host countries without review. That would be progress (for ATS).

Again, we will get into details of the affecting laws later.

Unless of course, you would like to make the pertinent citations.

There's plenty.

This is not particularly about legal rights as it seems.

It's more about why the Administration is lying and hiding and deflecting, and why the legal "selectivity" is in play.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Some laws give the due process.

But one law says Mexicans children can be instantly deported at the border while children from some other countries can't.

Mostly because of Human Trafficking.....
William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008

related article

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Sorry but my compassion is at an all time low in regard to these border invaders. With millions of homeless Americans as well as veterans we have a major internal meltdown happening without pandering to the liberals and democrats.

Simply put, Obama is a traitor to America and every single illegal showing up at the border should be sent home. And then all the rest of the illegals in the country as well. Let them get in line like all of the rest of those legally applying for entrance.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join