It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey - Russia agreement to use their local currency instead of dollars.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Now that Turkey is not doing well with USA, considers to abandon dollar. Translated link
edit on 19-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Well look for Turkey to soon have an "uprising" from "rebels", so that the US can go in and well.....you know the rest
edit on 19-7-2014 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

Now that turkey did that, we may think of that also or cyprus, as we are competitors... lol bye bye dollaros.

If cyprus do that, we follow to, or if we do that, cyprus will follow instead.. Cyrpus and us are the same

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas

Now that turkey did that, we may think of that also, as we are competitors... lol bye bye dollaros.

I would not be too excited about that...we all remember what happened in Lybia, Iraq, Syria.....It will not be good for anybody involved...

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
provocations are not working good with us, if u mean that... The only thing can be achieved if something like it happens, is us to force an extremist party and do cleansing... We are 1 spirit and we experienced thousands of wars from ancient years... They cant seperate us, they can only create a technical revolution, but not from greeks, but from imigrants. You know how many times since IMF moved in my country, they tried to create a "greek" revolution? Never works... We do that when we feel its the right time for us.. not when they want to.

anyway... If you think about it, USA lost ALL east europe and half mid east, only Iraq is with US? Bulgaria is leaving, Serbia is out, Albania also, Turkey, Roomania I think...France...

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
provocations are not working good with us, if u mean that... The only thing can be achieved if something like it happens, is us to force an extremist party and do cleansing... We are 1 spirit and we experienced thousands of wars from ancient years... They cant seperate us, they can only create a technical revolution, but not from greeks, but from imigrants. You know how many times since IMF moved in my country, they tried to create a "greek" revolution? Never works... We do that when we feel its the right time for us.. not when they want to.

anyway... If you think about it USA lost ALL east europe and half mid east, only Iraq is with US?

I appreciate the fact that you are a proud country. I am just saying that unfortunately it is NOT in the best interest to go against the US, especially right now. Your country may be used to thousands of years of "wars", but trust me your country has never seen the likes of what has become the US "war machine". I am not saying it is right what the US is doing, but believe me they did not come to be the biggest SUPERPOWER in the world, (also while being the youngest country in the world), by being stupid and not doing what is in the US best interest.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
This is an interesting site that will help you understand exactly how the US has turned the world into their own personal game of "RISK". The amount of US military installations worldwide is just astounding. Again, we did not rise to the level of power we have by NOT knowing exactly what we are doing.www.globalresearch.ca...

ETA: just a fact to consider, ONE US aircraft carrier is more powerful than 70% of the countries air forces in the world. just ONE. While violence and war is not the answer, unfortunately it seems to be all the US knows anymore.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

trust me, USA raised by foreign interests, not USA people, for a reason and their 1 world order, does not include USA, there is a reason for it... Thats why we feel sad for american people, not the ones who lead u. Thats why we saving energy (we the greeks)

We are watching your down jones, jesuits and jews did the same to us at 2000, our local down jones thing raised up to 3200 points and the next day was 700 ....and I see the same scenario here. You can search on google about the, stock exchange scandal in greek at 2000, its the same scenario. From my poor inteligence, what I feel is, they will use america as long as they can control the areas they want to control, then they will transfer their pathetic power in another country, a candidate is Instambul / Konstantinupolis or Israel and will abandon US as a burning place.

And some info, consider it as news, in september we are going to have the 5th IMF review of our status and everybody says, is going to be the last one...Germany is pushing that also.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
and here it goes.... Israel embassy is evacuated and vise verse... link

since Turkey is in NATO and NATO is obligated to protect israelis, we may even see the departure of turkey from NATO...

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
some fresh news about turkey... There is no need I believe for a new topic, its related between those 2, so....

Tukrey requested from Ukranian PM Porosenko, to protect Tatars (tatarus) in Crimea from Putin!!

the funny part is, that Russia have or had till yesterday, good relations with turkey and now Russia outraged.

Thats what turkey does, backstabs everybody... Americans, Jews, Russians... they will get it hard, bad attitude.

Turkey signed coop with Russia for exports, also gass pipe and now Erdogan asks protection against Putin... hmm

scroll down to read the news, because the translator miss-transforms the link after automatic translation
link
edit on 22-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

top topics

join