It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Nelson Mandela said about the Palestinian people...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Nelson Mandela should know about apartheid.

We know too well
That our freedom
is incomplete without
the freedom of the
Palestinians.

NELSON MANDELA

SOURCE AND ARTICLE

stopwar.org.uk...

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing
That certainly says it al amazing!

soulwaxer

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Mr. Mandela was right. A very wise man.

Whoever supports an apartheid regime such as the Zionist entity also known as Israel has no empathy, no heart and probably a superiority complex toward what they believe to be an inferior culture( Palestinians ).

The Zionist regime is a danger not just to the Palestinians but to all humankind.
edit on 19-7-2014 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Man is known by the company he keeps.. He was not a saint people.. He is just poser for ideology and to what they want to show us TPTB.

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

The Palestinians may have freedom ................................. As soon as they choose peace

The same as Mandela

edit on 19/7/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka
100% correct...

Glad to see that others here are doing their homework as well.

The same applies to Gandhi (a British agent) and the Dalai Lama who was on the CIA's payroll.

Wrapped in bogus idealism, Jewish social & political activism largely serves the Illuminati's secret satanic agenda. Jewish activists are dupes or opportunists. The ANC, like Communism in general, deceived the masses into overthrowing the government and installing Illuminati puppets like Nelson Mandela. COMMUNISM IS A RUSE

Nelson Mandela is ... named as an MI6 agent who... allowed UK spying operations to be based in South Africa. Allegations of Mandela's recruitment by the British intelligence service ... revealed in a controversial new book, 'MI6: Fifty Years of Special Operations,' by the acclaimed intelligence expert Stephen Dorril. Mandela was MI-6 Agent

In other words, the world has been sold a bill of goods about Mandela. He wasn’t the saintly character portrayed by Morgan Freeman. He wasn’t someone fighting for racial equality. He was the leader of a violent, Communist revolution that has nearly succeeded in all of its grisly horror.

But don’t believe me. Instead, listen to Sonia Hruska. She was an early supporter of Mandela and worked in his administration. “After about six years,” Hruska said, “I realized something serious is wrong; the communist elements are taking over, it’s not what we were promised.” Don’t mourn for Mandela

It is round about here that many of my fellow South Africans want to slap me on the wrist for even mentioning something negative that could potentially be associated with their beloved national hero Nelson Mandela, but the sad reality is, if you want to look at how South Africa ties into the global conspiracy, Mandela is the place to start. Apart from being a 33rd Degree Freemason, Nelson Mandela is also a Knight of Malta and St John, as is the president that came after him, Thabo Mbeki, both of whom ran South Africa on behalf of the Vatican.

“Moreover, the Pope has thousands of secret agents worldwide. They include Jesuits, the Knights of Columbus, Knights of Malta, Opus Dei, CIA and others. The Vatican’s Intelligence Service and it’s field resources are second to none” In fact, all Knightly Orders operate with the primary purpose of serving and operating as the secret agents of the Vatican.

“The Grand Council and Sovereign Military Order of Malta, had headquarters in Rome. These knights of the Papal Caesar, control the Banking, Industry and Military Complexes of the world. They oversee Chase Manhattan Bank with branches in Moscow and New York. They rule the International Intelligence Community, the KGB in the East and the CIA in the West…” This is the most compelling evidence so far as to who is involved in the events going on at the moment.

MANDELA WAS A KNIGHT OF MALTA aka JESUIT TOOL

Some VERY interesting Google search terms:

Illuminati, "The Elders" global village global elders

Richard Branson, Illuminati, "The Elders" Nelson Mandela Tutu Project Blue Beam

"The head of the Virgin Group, Richard Branson, who is one of the highest ranking Illuminati,"

Codex Magica - 21 Mandela elders illuminati

Dance with the Illuminati Mahala Nelson Mandela Freemason

Nelson Mandela and The Elders: A Facade for Another Masonic Lodge

Nelson Mandela was a 33 degree Freemason

edit on 19-7-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Just a reminder to those that are bringing up dirt on Mandela...

No one is a saint. None of us. Not you and not me, certainly. There are bad things that all of us have done in our past and again, you and I are not innocents and neither is Mandela, of course.

But the true measure of a man is if he changes for the better in his life, and what he accomplishes and, in my opinion, if he leaves the world a better place than when he enters it.

Mandela did. He was instrumental in ending apartheid in South Africa and what he wrote there in that open letter is truth.

NO, Hamas are not innocents and don't always go about things the right way and there are horrible terrorists in that region that, of course, do not want peace. Most Palestinians do want peace and that peace all hinges on the choices that Israelis and the Israeli government make.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Mandela was actually more dangerous inside the jail than out open, he was just a puppet when he was freed collecting throphys and money.

The former president's ability to raise money for his party and for charities has never been in doubt. But his personal finances remain shrouded in mystery. Some observers have suggested that, having lived without it for 27 years in prison, he was naive in money matters after his release. There have been claims of donations from wealthy businessmen.

The Guardian
His relatives are fighting over the money.. which came from where ?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
But the true measure of a man is if he changes for the better in his life, and what he accomplishes and, in my opinion, if he leaves the world a better place than when he enters it. Mandela did. He was instrumental in ending apartheid in South Africa and what he wrote there in that open letter is truth.

What the MSM portrays as reality is NOT reality.

The mass media and education system promote this suspension of reality. Truth is suppressed. Lies are promulgated. Negative or self-destructive behavior is portrayed in a positive light. educate-yourself.org...

How do I know? Because I have close friends that had to flee South Africa after Mandela reversed apartheid and they have shared many of the horror stories that have befallen upon the nation’s whites. Blacks have taken over the government and law enforcement and many of them feel that they are justified in taking out their vengeance on whites.

Mandela did not free South Africa’s blacks and establish equality for all. He created a society of racial retribution that has been hidden by international presses. When I heard that President Obama ordered American flags to be lowered to half mast, it turned my stomach. There is nothing to praise or honor this man for other than he reversed the roles of apartheid, making white South Africans the oppressed and fair targets for black vengeance.

Mandela Didn’t End Apartheid, He Changed It To Black-On-White Genocide

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

What Should Palestine Do? An MLK Quote Says It All

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

What Should Palestine Do? An MLK Quote Says It All

Yeah, but what should Israel do? Isn't that the real question?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Great post OP.

I apparently agree completely with Mandela.
Rebel 5

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: samsamm9
Mr. Mandela was right. A very wise man.

Whoever supports an apartheid regime such as the Zionist entity also known as Israel has no empathy, no heart and probably a superiority complex toward what they believe to be an inferior culture( Palestinians ).

The Zionist regime is a danger not just to the Palestinians but to all humankind.

Mr. Mandela himself supported the Zionist entity.

FYI, wise men do NOT support communism and terrorism.

The big American media outlets are currently spending hours upon hours of air time praising Mandela as some sort of angelic icon of peace. This is a total fabrication of reality. He was always a puppet for powerful Jewish interests who were the ones that really helped him gain power in South Africa. It is no wonder why Barack Obama had so many kind things to say about Mandela because Obama is literally doing the same thing to America that Mandela did to South Africa. Mandela should be remembered with disdain and not with reverence. 

Nelson Mandela Was A Communist Terrorist Backed By Zionists

Terrorists are "freedom fighters" and "Man of Peace" if they advance the Illuminati agenda. Terrorism is an instrument of the Illuminati Jewish central banking cartel based in London. Ninety five percent of the world's terror, including 9-11, can be traced to this source via the world's intelligence services, especially the CIA, Mossad and MI-6.
Nelson Mandela Was a Terrorist

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: samsamm9

And Muslim Caliphates aren't

"Death to America" "Alahu Akbar!"

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I'm not much for posthumous quoting. The living situation is contantly changing and morphing, with increased information being outed and so forth…like human interaction, as well as political , every single day.

So… I think it disingenuous, at least in this situation, to quote a man already gone, as some truism riding on his reputation and sacrifice to say something about today's current situation…
tetra50

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Just a reminder to those that are bringing up dirt on Mandela...

No one is a saint. None of us. Not you and not me, certainly. There are bad things that all of us have done in our past and again, you and I are not innocents and neither is Mandela, of course.

But the true measure of a man is if he changes for the better in his life

Oh. Well. In that case. Free Jeffrey Dahmer!

They ask if Jeff was truly sincere in his desire for baptism and in his Christian life. My answer is always the same: Yes, I am convinced he was sincere.

www.beliefnet.com...#

edit on 19-7-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

The Palestinians may have freedom ................................. As soon as they choose peace

The same as Mandela

Thank you for interrupting my counting of sheep. I almost fell asleep.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Yeah, but what should Israel do? Isn't that the real question?

NO!

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Mandela and cohorts aka ANC destroyed our country. Not only for the white man, but every other race living here.

When my father told me back in 1994 that S.A is going to fall I never did believe him. By 2000 everything was a mess, and, it is getting worse and worse. We have little hope.

To be totally honest, Mandela was nothing but a puppet. Made out by the world to be a type of messiah, while South Africans watched our great country being flushed down the toilet. What a "savior"! It is a joke what they made him out to be, and still do.

People like myself don't and never condoned apartheid. Yet, our country is in the worst battle of racism. And it is largely against the whites, in an awful way. Murder, rapes, the most heinous crimes which one cannot fathom. Etc. etc. (I must add - South African blacks (especially women and children) are victims of these awful crimes, too. For me to say that only whites are suffering these crimes are incorrect. We have our good men and women of all colors.)

But, we have our groups of all colors standing together. Small, small groups. If all of South Africa could be like this, it would be a miracle.

Mandela did nothing.

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: (no reason given)

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: To add

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: KaelemJames

People like myself don't and never condoned apartheid. Yet, our country is in the worst battle of racism. And it is largely against the whites, in an awful way. Murder, rapes, the most heinous crimes which one cannot fathom. Etc. etc.

But, we have our groups of all colors standing together. Small, small groups. If all of South Africa could be like this, it would be a miracle.

This gave me pause, looking into your world from where I sit.
Thanks for that. And be well, and spread your particular brand of non-xeonophobia wherever and however you can, as you already are….
good luck
tetra50

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join