It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could MH17 Be The Missing MH370?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
After seeing a couple of threads on some other forums including some MSN stories I have to wonder what is really going on behind the curtains. I have to, at the very least, entertain this thought process of mine.

There was a story that I ran across where an individual visiting the crash site noticed some abnormalities. I am looking for some more sources at the moment but here is just one instance: AOL

How can a plane so enormous just vanish into the thin air or the sea for that matter without ever being located? Something smells a little like walking by the fish market, if you catch my drift.

Like those who would mean the world and its inhabitants harm would never perform such an act you say...? I wouldn't be too sure about that!

And another interesting tid bit - Airline crashes always leave evidence (Plane Parts) at the actual crash site. Anyone care to explain to me again about the lack of such evidence at the Pentagram, WTC, and the Penn crash sites?

Other Links:

NDTV

Savannah Now

APA

Yahoo

Smoke and mirrors folks... smoke and mirrors!

edit on 19-7-2014 by damoney because: Removed a duplicate word...

edit on 19-7-2014 by damoney because: Added Some More Links

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
No.
Don't be ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Asked two days ago. Please join the original discussion herewww.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Not every thought that comes into your mind needs to be entertained. There are a few here that really need to be discarded. y reply to: damoney

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Nope .. it was a regular mas fllight .. just bad luck hit malaysia ..
Only connection is both were flights from malaysia's national airline.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Sorry... wasn't here 2 daze ago so I was unaware of the thread in which you speak of. Thanks for pointing me in that direction!

Haven't posted anything on ATS in a while and I haven't commented on any other forums but this one on this subject matter.

Had a real strange dream last night about all of this so it was my sub-conscience that spoke to me not some story somewhere else.

Peace!

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Please add to the existing discussion here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you. Closed.

new topics

top topics

join