It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never seeing an unusual craft, light or being

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Has anyone here never seen one of these types of things, as far as they are aware, even though they would really like to?

I do spend a lot of time staring at the sky, the moon, the stars, out of windows..walking around alone with my eyes open.. but never seen anything that seems from another world. I really want to though..and believe others have. I just wonder if it's the area I live. Or are they just avoiding me..?

See also ghosts, demons, big foots, not seen or heard one peep out of them.

I enjoy reading about people's experiences though.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: moth115

I think they are all related. I experienced some really terrifying hauntings in my younger days, and I saw some type of structured craft sitting in the sky in broad daylight in the mid '90s. Most people I talk to that have had these experiences have had more than one type. I was talking to a guy on here about his experiences with ghosts/spirits and I asked him if he'd ever seen a UFO. He said "yeah, how'd you know?".

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I've never seen a ufo, although I am deeply interested in the subject itself and the community built up around the subject.

Thing is, now that most of my family know that I have an interest in a UFO, I would be instantly dismissed as pulling a hoax if I ever did see one. I would probably remain silent.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I never have either.

Like wtbengineer says, they are all related.

I doubt you will find anyone who has seen a UFO/UFOs who hasn't also seen ghosts, and vice versa.

I notice it all the time here.

Don't worry though - you are in the majority of people who have never witnessed these things either.

ATS is a conspiracy website and doesn't represent an average cross-section of society.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

It's random when people have sightings. The right place at the right time. You really should be outdoor while watching the sky, your odds will increase greatly!

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I do spend a lot of time staring at the sky, the moon, the stars, out of windows..walking around alone with my eyes open.. but never seen anything that seems from another world.

i think most of the time people dont see anything that really seems like visiting aliens. I think they just see stuff they cant explain / identify and their brain just screams aliens to try to make sense of it.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I've seen 3 ufos, and possibly a 4th; 2 during the day, 1 at night, and the 4th possible one at night. The two daytime ones were very obvious ufos... A black half-oval shape thing with a round top and a flat bottom slowly hovering through the air right down the road from my house, and a metallic sphere shooting through the sky at extremely high speed. The nighttime one was an extremely bright light just hovering above a farmer's field before slowly making its way out of sight. I knew it was not a helicopter because it didn't make a sound, which I would have clearly heard at that distance.
I've also had several paranormal encounters, some of which included lights manifesting in mid-air and floating around, and things physically interacting with either myself or the environment. There are too many for me to feel like detailing all of them here.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Just saw something at yesterday sunset, line of bright light travelled trought the skies, didnt look like jet afterburn or meteors, it was clearly something flying quite fast and for times it look like pulsating bright light within the whole lenght of it, i got it on my phone camera which is not quality but it shows pretty much what i saw at that distance. If i find the usb connecter i can upload it to see if maybe someone knows what it was.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I've seen lights in the sky do some things that many would consider odd, but nothing that required an "otherworldly" explanation.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
My street used to be right next to a golf course and very often at night friends and I would go walking around. We are familiar with the course layout. Where all the cart paths, sand-traps, and ponds are, etc. One particular night we went down there and saw a light quickly moving back and forth, horizontally, left to right. Not appearing to move with the path. The light itself looked normal enough, easily comparable to a single headlight. A headlight minus the beam a headlight has. This was just a ball of light as far as we could tell. It seemed higher above the ground than a vehicle light would be. A small pump house motion lamp kept getting set off also, though revealing nothing about what the ball of light was. We decided to walk down to it, except my friend Jeremy said we had to wait for him to take a poo. So we walked back up to my house so he could do his business then went back down. The light was gone but we still walked down there. Found no evidence of anything so started walking back up towards my street. I looked up towards my street as we were walking and saw a wide red cone of light and a wide blue cone of light going up towards the sky. My first thought was cop lights, as the red and blue lights weren't solid cones of light but more like ambient light. Unlike cop lights they weren't flashing, and ofc cop lights don't face upwards or whatever. Hard to describe tbh. Also there were no cops that we could see. I can't recall if my other friends saw those lights, they were only there for a moment.

Thanks to my friend's poo we lost the chance to find out exactly what it was!

Edit: My grandpa had to fill out blue book reports on two separate occasions during his time in the air force. One was for a cigar shaped UFO and the other a saucer I believe. It's been awhile since I heard the story.
edit on 19-7-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: edited

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Quoting myself from another thread,

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
This is my prolonged shadow person experience. First I should give the layout of the house my family and I lived in at the time. This image is ugly and not to scale but it will tell you what you need to know lol.

It started when I was around 14 or 15 (I'll be 27 this June). I would stay up into the early hours of the morning during the summer, laying or sitting on the couch watching television. From the couch you could see into the next room. My mother had a mirror hanging on the wall and in it would reflect more of that room. It was rarely pitch black in there, often there would be some light, from the moon or porch light. Every now and then I would see out of the corner of my eyes the light being blocked in the mirror, like a shadow of someone walking around. This went on for about three months and I didn't think much of it other than my eyes were playing tricks on me. I had not seen any forms, or heard sounds. There was no reason to think anything of it. It was just a shadow seen in a mirror. Easily explainable. Then one night, I walked into the next room, heading towards the light switch for the kitchen. When I reached to flip the switch, out of the hallway a bodily form, pitch black, rushed towards me. It got about a foot from me. This happened very fast. I felt paralyzed. Not in the sense that I was frozen, but in the sense I was unable to react. I was already in the action of reaching out to flip the switch and that's what happened. I flipped the light switch and it was gone. That night I knew for certain my eyes hadn't been playing tricks on me over the past few months. And after that night, I continued to see the movement in the other room while staying up late. Something was walking around that room at night obscuring the light and lesser shadows. There was even a time I looked into the kitchen and saw it walk past and obscure the coffee maker clock briefly. You bet your ass I was scared! But I wasn't terrified. In fact I got used to it. It never rushed at me again but it continued walking around that room, I would see it often. This went on for a long time. I think about two or three years in total. I wasn't the only one that saw it, or felt its presence. My mother, and one of my brothers also did (my father had left us, and my other brother was too young). Eerie huh? Well that isn't the entire story...

I saw it up close a second time.

One night my friend, my brother, and I, were playing hide-and-go-seek in the dark. We were all dressed in black. My bro was the seeker. He started counting! My friend hid in some tall bushes on one side of the yard (1/2 acre) and I ran to the other side. We had a swing-set and on either side a fort. When I say fort I mean the kind you get at Toys-R-Us or something. You know the type, a ladder, a slide, and a tarp for a roof. After I had climbed up into one, I heard someone run into the tool-shed nearby. I looked out and saw my brother poking around the other side of the yard so logically assumed it was my buddy that had ran into the shed. I jumped out of the fort and dashed into the shed to follow him. Except when I probed the shed nobody was inside. I looked out of the shed door and saw my brother, talking to my friend! They were walking towards the house, and I watched them go in. Whatever. My mistake, right? I ran to the furthest point from the house, and crouched behind our above ground swimming pool. As soon as I crouched, I saw my friend rush past me, dressed in white and with a red hat, and behind a huge pile of logs next to the aforementioned tool-shed. I peeked over the top of the pool to make sure the coast was clear, then dashed behind the wood pile after him. Nobody was there. I got very uncomfortable and decided I was done playing. I stood up to head back towards the house, and saw my brother, and friend, coming out of the house. My friend was still dressed in black, and without a red hat (and ofc could not have ended up inside the house after having just rushed past me).

I started seeing it walking around that main room less and less. It eventually stopped completely. But I believe I saw it leave.. I don't know exactly how to describe what I saw but I will try. One night (but not really late, just after dark)
I was in that room (the one with the mirror obviously), trying to "talk" with it. I don't know what I was expecting but when your curious, and investigative, you try things. The previous night I had left a note for it to read (or w.e). I don't remember what it said but it isn't important. Spoiler alert: It never responded. Anyway, I was back in that room retrieving my note and talking to it out loud. Nothing happened so I turned to leave and.. the best way I can describe the shape/color, overall appearance, of what I saw is this. You know those blotchy orb shapes you see when you rub your eyes too hard? That. But a big one, maybe five feet in radius, judging from my own height. It was quick, and white with that blurry/blotchy outline I'm trying to describe. I only saw it for an instant. I believe this was it leaving or w.e because after that I never saw it, or shadows moving in the corner of my eyes again. Nor did anyone else.

Addition to seeing it walking around via the mirror, our patio light (motion activated) would also sometimes turn on with no reason. I do not know if that can be contributed to the shadow person or not though. Sometimes those lights are just wonky. I do feel it happened more often than it should have but who knows.

I do not know what shadow people are, or what exactly the paranormal is. There is a lot of cool things that can be discussed on why people see shadow people (or other things), what they (as in anything unexplainable) are, or where they come from (other dimensions, made manifest from our own minds etc.). But that's for another thread, and I've already contributed my wall of text.

tl;dr version: shadow person played hide and seek.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

That's why this stuff is lumped under "paranormal." Normal, day-to-day experience doesn't include exotic tech or nebulous beings... well , for most folks, that is.

The odd things for me are fleeting and the ghostly things were certainly tied to certain places and people... and the exotic tech in the sky seems tied to certain areas and times, too.

I went through 18 years before anything abnormal happened to me... and then every few years something occurred again, so that by the time I hit forty I had some great stories... too many to remember at any one time.

But the majority of my life has been, wake, bathroom, eat, work, read/tv, (some sex- weee!) sleep, rinse, repeat ad infinitum... heh.

ETA oh, just remembered ESP w/ my mom, dreams of living in the past with remarkable details and a jump rope going through an eye-hole on a shoe when both ends were held... so I guess stuff happened to me before I was 18... but my point remains valid.

edit on 7/19/2014 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Maybe the "lights" are more or less common based on location. I have seen them many times in southern Texas. I saw one with a friend just a few nights ago. A blue light that looked similar to a shooting star flew in and stopped suddenly, ejected a smaller white light that shot in the opposite direction, and then zipped off. The person I saw it with no longer looks at me like I'm crazy when I say I've seen many UFO's. What they are is anyone's guess.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

It's random when people have sightings. The right place at the right time. You really should be outdoor while watching the sky, your odds will increase greatly!

Its not in the least random for anyone. They can be anywhere, and the sightings will come to them.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
There are no guarantees, for some people may be on a tight leash from Higher Self, but most who seek for sightings will have them, but there are alot of things that are truly important and that take precedents over having a siting, IMO.

Safety, high frequency, having alot of Love and Compassion for everyone. Not so much being perfect but good intentions, and trying/striving, praying whether religious or spiritual, seeking. Attempting to help people around you, caring about every living being on earth and every creature, great and small's well being and that no plans against the people (by a small cartel) shall ever prosper. Really serious about this. Because there are many sides and some people don't remember great experiences, so good intentions and even would add, gratitude, just realization that there are wonderful eutopias and Higher Ups and Family watching over and really feeling happiness, light hearted happiness under the stars.

Also being Kind even to the bad guys, bring Protection and Help from the Good guys. I'm writing it very simple, very tired and not complex, its not complex, its something a 2 year old can get, Love. Family. Protection.

The protection I received from the harvesting greys occurred through a lot of work at meditations and just pouring my heart out under the stars, but in the end, though there were some rescues along the way, it was Kindness, that changed everything. Not being angry or aggressive but really striving to understand their point of view and put myself in their shoes. That was the ticket.

I'm not sure if its just real gratitude or memories, energy recognition and you light up within when you recognize family, and are so grateful they're there, thats the other part, that those who are more aware of sightings came in and are watched over. Its a part of what they're doing here.

Anyone who isn't on the sighting and waking up assignment or work, can reach for this but it means really working at waking up, and meditating, praying and envisioning and wishing for a wonderful world where no one is a slave and all have their own homes and land and happiness and there are no ISMS political/economic/religious that ever would harm or enslave or disempower another. It takes yearning for the higher heavenly realms HERE, caring HERE, asking for it under the stars, and having an open mind.

ET does not bring religion. Bad ETs bring religion. Good ETs and Higher Ups and even the Archangels themselves don't bring religion, they free your minds, like Neo in the Matrix, and try to free you from the trap of the annanuki draco slavers here on earth.

edit on 19-7-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
twice in my life (41 yrs old) once was so far back and seemed to much like the normal reports that I am hesitant to even try and describe it in case I am swayed by all the reading I have done on the subject. (happened 25 years ago or so)

second time was this summer, heading out to work before the sun was up, saw watched it for 20-25 seconds or so as long as it took to travel from the east to the west across the narrow window of treeless sky.

From a previous thread on what I saw...

I have to be at work at 6 AM when I walk out my front door I am looking to the north, glancing up I noticed some lights that looked wrong. (I have been in the USAF for over 17 years half of that spent on night shift on the flight line so I know what planes look like at night.)

it was traveling east to west, I would guess it to be under 10k feet and it was flying/moving slow I would guess no more than a couple miles north of me.. it was to big to be a Cessna type of plane, it had 3 red lights at first I thought it was for the wings but the placement didn't match the other lights, the wings seemed to be to far forward. I could also clearly see what appeared to be windows... or at least lights where you would expect them to be on a large plane.

I watched it till it passed behind some trees... to sum up... I saw red blinking lights on what should of been the right and left wing tip and a single blinking red light on top of the plane (for lack of a better word) and a string of white lights going down what I took to be the fuselage, and I saw no lights that should have been there for the rear of the plane.

morning was clear and cloudless... no clue what I saw other than the lights weren't right for any airplane I have seen in flight as a crew chief or a Flight Engineer.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: moth115
Has anyone here never seen one of these types of things, as far as they are aware, even though they would really like to?

I do spend a lot of time staring at the sky, the moon, the stars, out of windows..walking around alone with my eyes open.. but never seen anything that seems from another world. I really want to though..and believe others have. I just wonder if it's the area I live. Or are they just avoiding me..?

See also ghosts, demons, big foots, not seen or heard one peep out of them.

I enjoy reading about people's experiences though.

Good news and bad news...

Over 90% of the people that go fishing never catch a fish!

And we all believe that there are fish? Don't we?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Most people don't see anything unusual.

However most people also don't bother looking up to see if they might spot something unusual in the sky either.

I saw at least one UFO without purposefully looking, but the rest necessitated myself cranking my head skyward. The rare times I've seen unusual things in the sky they were silent objects not drawing attention to themselves.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
This video (english sub) with Dr. Rauni Kilde, pretty much explains alot of things. For example, any announcements or news, flip, its the opposite, and talks about those with contact, it depends on a person's level of development.

Our Hidden Worlds - Dr Rauni Kilde

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

here is the thread I made of an experience I had OP-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

To reiterate OP I don't now if it was terrestrial gov/blk craft or space craft /ufo good luck in siting.

NAMASTE*******

edit on 7/22/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join