It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: Russia helping destroy crash evidence, Ukraine says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Ukraine accused Russia on Saturday of assisting separatist rebels in destroying evidence at the crash site of a Malaysia Airlines plane shot down with 298 people on board.

The rebels are also "seeking large transports to carry away plane fragments to Russia," the Ukrainian government said in a statement.

Ukraine also called on Moscow to insist that the pro-Russia rebels grant international experts the ability to conduct a thorough, impartial investigation into the downing of the plane — a demand that U.S. President Barack Obama also issued Friday from Washington.

Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: Russia helping destroy crash evidence, Ukraine says

Well That was Fast of the Ukrainian Junta Government to make a new claim, by reusing the older claims as suggested on our western news outlets.

According to Kiev's Candyman Billionaire, Russia is helping destroy crash evidence yet so far Ukraine hasn't released any evidence of there own to prove that it was an Russian missile.

Seems to me the propaganda card is still on.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Determining the Nation that built the missile will NOT prove who fired it.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I'm thinking that Ukraine done it, but we need more evidence. Where's Ukraines evidence that Russia is helping to destroy evidence. Extraordinary claims.....

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Its getting pretty boring to see Ukraine and Russia throw mud at each other. Let them show some evidence instead.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

I'm curious. why are you calling it the "Ukraine Junta Government"? It might be me, but it does seem like you might be just a little bit prejudice in your viewpoint here, which calls into question whether you can be relied upon to give an objective and reliable account.....

Before or after the Presidential elections in May the Government was, largely, made up of elected politicians from the 2012 Parliamentary vote, prior to the ousting of the former President - so, following your logic (if there is any....) to it's conclusion, you must therefore believe that the Government of Viktor Yanukovych was alos a "Junta"?
edit on 19/7/14 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

I think the fact that the separatists on the ground seem to doing everything in their power to impede international investigators speaks volumes about what is going on, you know.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
I'm thinking that Ukraine done it, but we need more evidence. ..

I'm thinkin' yer plum wrong, pardner.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
this is pretty #ed up... i am an european citizen and that is scary that a plane was actually shot down... cause who did that doesnt matter, the real matter is a plane was shot for no reason... it sucks for the malaisia airline, two planes within a year is not a good advertisment... i hope there will be a peaceful issue for that, even if it looks impossible at this point.. but we cant blame putin for all of that, nowaday, its so easy to fake things that it will be easy to say we have phone calls prooving the order etc... i hope that wont turn into something TOO big, if you know what i am saying...

a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

That's your right - to think aboot whatever you want.

When we have all the evidence, if ever, then I think we can have a valid discussion about it, but for now, my only reasoning is that the rebels have nothing to gain from it but Ukraine has everything to gain from it.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

It might be me, but it does seem like you might be just a little bit prejudice in your viewpoint here

And you're not?

top topics

join