It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a new low? Female Israeli MP says "Mothers of all Palestinians must be killed"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Haxsaw
There were fails in general.. blog posts are not really reliable source.. thats all i said. I have to admit you have a quite graphic imagination and pointing that you crossed the line.. that pi$$ed you off. Relax a bit !! World will still be here tomorrow and all the "crap" included !

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold

If Israelis and Palestinians felt comfortable speaking out against the disgusting statements made by their so-called leaders, perhaps peace would stand a better chance.

You assume that the Israelite's and Palestinians disagree with their leaders. I can assure you, regardless of what *some* of them may say, they are fully supportive of their leaders attempt to extinguish the other.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I have nothing to add except an expression of confusion.

By any standard imaginable, there has been no genocide. It is a useful word to throw around, a little like racist or homophobe. The MP isn't calling for genocide. She wants punishment including death for parents who send out their children to be terrorists, she also wants punishment, even death, for those in the community who supply and encourage the young terrorists.

Keeping in mind, beezzer's statements on wartime rhetoric, it appears only the people vigorously opposed to Israel, or the ignorant, would make such claims. I wish those individuals would realize that they, in microcosm, are a large part of the reason there is no peace in the Mid-east. Persuade enough Palestinians they are just about to become victims of genocide, and they'll commit even the most horrific terrorist acts.

Has anyone noticed how the population of the Palestinian areas has been going up and up continuously for decades?

There are other misstatements in the thread, but it would be a positive step to back away for a moment and let rationality return. Skip this particular "Two Minutes of Hate."

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: defcon5

originally posted by: cuckooold
If Israelis and Palestinians felt comfortable speaking out against the disgusting statements made by their so-called leaders, perhaps peace would stand a better chance.

Who elects them?
Obviously there is a silent majority that agrees with them or they wouldn't keep ending up in office.

People are always pressured into voting for one of the bad guys, and they very often don't do anything that the voter hoped for, for its all just a scam. Then invariably, people suggest the majority are in agreement with the psycho at the top when you'd be hard pressed to find even 5% in agreement among real people, ie not banking elites, or military elites, or some form of corporate board or minion. Real people don't support their politicians. Never in my life have I ever met one who did. I have met swing voters, people who vote because they think they must, and some who vote their family politics, but never support the actual corrupt behaviors of the leaders.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join