It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a new low? Female Israeli MP says "Mothers of all Palestinians must be killed"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AstralTrespass
a reply to: beezzer

You said,

Since when did the rules for nice talk ever apply during war?

To me this sounds like "accept it it's normal".

Rhetoric IS normal during war. You are free to like what someone says or disagree with what someone says.

But you are not seeing the big picture here. She is not saying this while at a conference on teddy bears in San Diego.

Her country is at war. People talk like this during war. Rhetoric is used during war. People say "not nice" things during war.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
By their own admission, they are the "master race" (race? Are they kidding?) and Gods own chosen people!

Thus, calling for mass death of women and children is entirely acceptable and we should support their cause, even non-Jews. After all, we don't want to anger their God now, do we?

Religious extremism, racial extremism or just plain insanity should be treated with the contempt it deserves, and this "politician" is just another example of extremism, no better than those she opposes, and probably a lot worse than most.
As an atheist, anti-a$$hole, I refuse to recognise extremism in any form, whoever it is that claims to in any way be superior and for whatever reason. Thus, this insignificant "politician" is viewed as nothing more than insane, delusional and a danger to others not of her own extreme beliefs.

Lets face it, thanks to her kind and their infiltration of our own political parties, if I were to put into print the same extremism targeting her and her extremist religious and racial ideas, I'd be facing arrest under terrorism charges or at least for "hate" crimes!

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

Is this part of the actual post that has rubbed people the wrong way or am I looking at the wrong one? Just making sure..

And our war it is doubly true that the enemy soldiers hiding in the population only because of the support they can fight. Behind every terrorist there are dozens of men and women, without which he could not rope. Participants inciting hostilities mosques, curriculum writers murderous, shelter providers, automotive suppliers, and ITS honor and moral support. All the enemy fighters and all the blood in the head. Now it also includes the mothers of the martyrs, who send them to hell with flowers and kisses. They need to follow their sons, nothing is right that. They need to go, and physical home where they raised their snake. Otherwise grow other small snakes.

But this week there are celebrations and respect in both houses of the two despicable murderers. I guess there opened mourning tents, and all the dignitaries of the city come to honor the mother and father who raised the devil. Both of these homes need to bomb from the air, to destroy and to kill. And should inform that this is done here on every home of every martyr. There is nothing right hand, and probably not even anything useful from it. Hamlet should know that he takes with him his parents and his house and some neighbors. All Om - Jihad heroine sends her son into hell needs to know that she was going with him. Along with the house and everything in it.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AstralTrespass

If someone calls for genocide and the mass killing of women and children should they not be punished?

You cant throw flowers at someone like that and hope for the best

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Haxsaw

I don't think she should be punished by throwing grenades at her like you suggested.

I am just glad that people like her out themselves in the public eye.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

what? by saying that a Zionist sitting behind a desk calling for the genocide and mass killing of women and children should have the option of living taken away from her, I am all of a sudden worse than her, and I've gone in to lynch/mob mode, and I'm wanting to kill fellow ATS members too by saying this?, and you say I'm the one who cant see past their own nose?

just wow, like really, WOW, the saddest thing is you got 3 stars for that massive perversion of truth, now that's ATS mob/lynch mode at rock bottom, or the irony.

Every single word you uttered is hippy loving gibberish so far from reality I was almost lost for words.

You don't throw flowers at people calling for the mass killing of women and children. In your little fantasy world we should abolish all laws/punishment and just show love to genocidal maniacs who live on land they stole, well im not sorry but Im not going to support that little fantasy of yours.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I never said you should accept the suggestion of genocide by politicians.

Then why did you respond to the op saying "it is just how war is"? The OP is about this woman suggesting genocide, isn't it?

Her country is at war. People talk like this during war. Rhetoric is used during war. People say "not nice" things during war.

See you are downplaying these comments into "not nice things", but the point was the she was suggesting genocide which seems awfully hypocritical coming from that direction.

Everybody knows they're at war and that they hate each other. Your comment is redundant in the way you say it was meant, there is no real point.

Just another attempt to make excuses for this woman.

edit on 19-7-2014 by AstralTrespass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

yes well, capital punishment is reality in many countries, each to their own, but trying to label me as the same or worse than her makes you look like a sympathiser of a genocidal maniac, very slippery slope indeed

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Wrong. To simply point out one side in a war and saying "it is wrong" is disingenuous. Both sides say these things.

To insert a "PC" clause is just being silly and not realistic.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

Is this part of the actual post that has rubbed people the wrong way or am I looking at the wrong one? Just making sure..

And our war it is doubly true that the enemy soldiers hiding in the population only because of the support they can fight. Behind every terrorist there are dozens of men and women, without which he could not rope. Participants inciting hostilities mosques, curriculum writers murderous, shelter providers, automotive suppliers, and ITS honor and moral support. All the enemy fighters and all the blood in the head. Now it also includes the mothers of the martyrs, who send them to hell with flowers and kisses. They need to follow their sons, nothing is right that. They need to go, and physical home where they raised their snake. Otherwise grow other small snakes.

But this week there are celebrations and respect in both houses of the two despicable murderers. I guess there opened mourning tents, and all the dignitaries of the city come to honor the mother and father who raised the devil. Both of these homes need to bomb from the air, to destroy and to kill. And should inform that this is done here on every home of every martyr. There is nothing right hand, and probably not even anything useful from it. Hamlet should know that he takes with him his parents and his house and some neighbors. All Om - Jihad heroine sends her son into hell needs to know that she was going with him. Along with the house and everything in it.

a reply to: DarknStormy

Yes, that's it, although the translation here has differences (only a smaller selection from the statement)

www.independent.co.uk...

On Monday she quoted this on her Facebook page: “Behind every terrorist stand dozens of men and women, without whom he could not engage in terrorism. They are all enemy combatants, and their blood shall be on all their heads. Now this also includes the mothers of the martyrs, who send them to hell with flowers and kisses. They should follow their sons, nothing would be more just. They should go, as should the physical homes in which they raised the snakes. Otherwise, more little snakes will be raised there.

edit on 19-7-2014 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Wrong. To simply point out one side in a war and saying "it is wrong" is disingenuous. Both sides say these things.

To insert a "PC" clause is just being silly and not realistic.

Well it seems that genocide is considered illegal and a war crime by the international community, unlike war itself in general.

So when a politician makes such statements I am not going to simply dismiss this as normal war rethoric like you are trying too.

And the notion that both sides say such things is not an valid argument either.

If a Hamas leader would come out and says I want to kill all Israelian women and their children there would be outrage.

The OP is about this specific case and the criticism is justified.

The whole pointing out "but they did it too!" is usually used to absolve the first party of guilt, you know Beezzer, like kids do.
edit on 19-7-2014 by AstralTrespass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Israel is a terrorist state.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

This is a war. People will say and do things in war.

In war, you don't fight until someone "taps out" or says a "safe word".

In war you fight and beat your opponent until they are left bleeding and broken and they never ever want to fight again.

There is no winning hearts and minds if you want to win a war. There is no namby-pamby rules to obey.

You rip and tear and beat and do whatever you have to do to win.

Hamas, hiding missiles in schools. Hey! That's not fair!
Israel bombing those missile sights. Hey, that's not fair!
Israel saying things. Hey! That's not nice!

Boo-frigging-hoo.

War isn't about what's fair or nice.

War is about blood and bodies and broken buildings and shattered lives.

I can't believe that people want to put a PG rating on war!

War isn't about public opinion. War isn't about how much you or I "care".

War is the ugliest, darkest, nastiest side to humanity. Putting a smiley-face on war is useless!

If people can't face the god-awful ugly truth about war, then perhaps everyone should just quit fighting. That's the way I'd go, but who the hell am I?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

*STANDING OVATION*

Whatever bunny.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I can't agree with it. I do understand there are two sides to this story but coming from a public figure in Israel this does not seem right to me regardless of the intentions.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Haxsaw

I take it you haven't googled her yet, there's many other words I could call her but I'm pretty sure the posts would be removed.

According to' human rights' she wants to commit mass genocide, and wants to kill women and children, and you think she deserves human rights after that?

Yep! She's a cold-blooded psychopath. She looks just like that other killer, Amanda Knox. Striking resemblance.
I would wager that this is the mentality of most in Israels government, I mean, obviously, look at how they treat the Palestinians. Look how that reporter was threatened when many Israelis were sitting in lawn chairs eating popcorn and cheering genocide. What about the incident at the beach when the Israelis bombed and murdered those Palestinians kids. The proof is in the pudding. There is definitely a sick mentality present in Israel.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Haxsaw

How convenient statement when your post were removed by terms and condition violations, don´t twist my words to your liking and you know exactly what i ment !
The post you wrote which were removed has been sadly similar to lynching mode posts which has been taken over these threads in couple of days now.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Is that Compassionate Conservatism talking or a "Religion of Peace"?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

...but Turkey and Israel have reasonable good relations, so for the Turkish leader to say this certainly says something.

Was that before or after Israeli thugs boarded the Turkish aid ship bound for Gaza and slaughtered Turkish aid workers and wounded dozens more?

Before i suspect.

As for that thing masquerading as a Human being, i notice in the quoted reply you posted, she doesn't actually outright deny anything...she just more or less says there is no proof she said it.

Apparently a genocidal animal and a hypocrite...charming Woman.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

yes the post was removed for advocating the death of a genocidal maniac, the same genocidal maniac you appear to be supporting.

Almost everything I addressed in my previous reply to you was exactly what you said, so don't try to wiggle out of it now that you've had time to reflect on just how abhorrent and far fetched your reply was. Now would be a good time to stop arguing with me and instead concentrate on the thread topic and just state clearly that there is no room on earth for genocidal maniacs like this creepy Zionist imbecile, so we can see that you are not sympathising with her homicidal/genocidal tendencies. There's no need to respond to me, just address the OP only unless you are here to divert attention from just how sick and twisted this women really is.

edit on 19-7-2014 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join