It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How far can you run in 58 secs?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: Flatcoat

Look, I'm not trying to be facetious, but have you looked at a map and seen just how tiny that strip of land is? And how many people are living there? There is nowhere that is safe from the Israeli bombardment, and the Israelis won't let them leave. They are basically trapped in a killing pen.

Then surrender.

There are limited options during war.

Either continue to fight, kill, blow stuff up, or surrender.

So you're suggesting that a couple of million Palestinians surrender to the Israelis? How would that work? By surrender do you mean leave their houses and and all their belongings and walk slowly towards the IDF with their hands on their heads?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   

So you're suggesting that a couple of million Palestinians surrender to the Israelis? How would that work?

How about they get their "leaders", Hamas, to stop attacking Israel - that would be a good place to start.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

So you're suggesting that a couple of million Palestinians surrender to the Israelis? How would that work?

How about they get their "leaders", Hamas, to stop attacking Israel - that would be a good place to start.

Well, if the Israelis were only killing "Hamas terrorists" it'd be a different story, wouldn't it, but it seems the method Israel uses to identify "terrorist" is by how dead they are. "Dead? Another terrorist then..."

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

So you're suggesting that a couple of million Palestinians surrender to the Israelis? How would that work? By surrender do you mean leave their houses and and all their belongings and walk slowly towards the IDF with their hands on their heads?

That'd be a start.

Many have picked a "side" during this war. That is well within anyone's right.

But people die in war. Building get destroyed. Stuff gets blown up. You either fight and win, or fight and lose.

There is no "nice" way to fight a war.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

But people die in war. Building get destroyed. Stuff gets blown up. You either fight and win, or fight and lose.

Yes but 99.9% of these people aren't fighting, they're just losing.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Are you new to war?

This has happened since the dawn of man.

There is no cool or nice way to wage war. I don't know where you got the idea that war is simply fought in the battle field.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

-George S. Patton

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Perhaps they should have thought of that before attacking Israel!

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Lol! So 99.9% of Palestinians have attacked Israel? Dude you're not even in this solar system, are you...

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Are you new to war?

This has happened since the dawn of man.

There is no cool or nice way to wage war. I don't know where you got the idea that war is simply fought in the battle field.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

-George S. Patton

Fine. Another one justifying this massacre by calling it a "war". All well and good all long as it's not in your town ,huh?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Knowing there was a missile headed my way, probably very far away, supposing i had to blow my sump gasket to get there.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Fine. Another one justifying this massacre by calling it a "war". All well and good all long as it's not in your town ,huh?

There are two sides.

Both are bombing and killing and shooting.

Call it a cucumber sandwich if you want. I don't care.

I'm calling it a war.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

There are two sides.

I'm calling it a war.

At the moment I think it's only one side that's doing the killing.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

There are two sides.

I'm calling it a war.

At the moment I think it's only one side that's doing the killing.

Then that is the side that will win.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Lol! So 99.9% of Palestinians have attacked Israel?

They support the Hamas terrorists that are attacking Israel.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Lol! So 99.9% of Palestinians have attacked Israel?

They support the Hamas terrorists that are attacking Israel.

Hamas are a democratically elected majority in the Palestinian Government, ie, they are the Government.. and they, just like any other government in the world are entitled to defend their homeland and it's people by whatever means at their disposal.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
and they, just like any other government in the world are entitled to defend their homeland and it's people by whatever means at their disposal.

In this case Israel is just defending itself from these attacks
en.wikipedia.org...

So according to you it is OK for Israel to defend itself against these attacks - or do you think Jews should not be allowed to defend themselves?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: haven123
Why do Israel get away with this...
They break the geneva convention like its a hobby of theirs

Because they use the Holocaust as their defense.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Israel attacked first on this one just like they do most of the time. Israel's attack came when they invaded the West Bank and kidnapped hundreds of people. What nation is going to stand by and allow this to happen to their people?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Well, if the Israelis were only killing "Hamas terrorists" it'd be a different story, wouldn't it, but it seems the method Israel uses to identify "terrorist" is by how dead they are. "Dead? Another terrorist then..."

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shuye
a reply to: Kuroodo

The situation is, Hamas are hiding rockets and launchers in civilians houses, and the civilians cannot refuse Hamas so they keep it quiet but they know their house could be a target... Unfortunately, the citizens of Gaza are in the middle of the both sides and are the real victims of this war.

One understand is missing when it comes to Gaza, is the belief that the war is simple between two sides, but the reality is that it is extremely sophisticated and clever. Hamas members who know they are targeted are going from one place to another in ambulances with kids inside, just to give you the idea that it is not a normal conflict and there is a huge psychological warfare going on from both sides, which is aimed to get the support of the world media on their side.

Don't fall for it, see it that way that they are actually giving a warning shot for civilians to stay away from the building instead of bombing it without any warnings, which I doubt Hamas will do the same for the Israelis.

I would think that Israel, with all of those American dollars would be able to be more precise with their munitions delivery. Or is it that they are having too much of a good time with this bloodsport?

I don't support either side, for the record. If it were up to me, I'd turn the "Holy Lands" into 3 feet of glass which no one could inhabit for a few thousand years. (Not the people, just the land.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join