It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rebel leader claims decomposed bodies among Malaysian wreckage

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed

originally posted by: knoledgeispower
a reply to: lambs to lions

That's pretty messed up. Just like with the other plane, I'm pretty sure we'll never know the truth.

Of course you'll never know the truth. This is what you get if you chase silly conspiracy theories.

*pffftt* One doesn't need to believe in conspiracies to know that we will never know the truth. Why? because it is a known FACT that the U.S has allowed for propaganda to be used in the media. It is a known FACT that Russia uses propaganda in the media. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that from those two facts alone (not conspiracies) that we will never know the truth.

The fact that I always question what I'm being told from media sources that use propaganda doesn't mean it's silly. The fact that I always wonder what the ulterior motive is for propaganda stories does mean it's silly. It means I do not buy into the b.s lies that are being spun. I'm not a sheep thank you.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84
Since i do not trust most media outlets, I prefer sources from the source.

Which nowadays are mobile videos from eyewitnesses. So i watched a couple of them from the place the plane impacted. They are graphic. Very graphic.

I do not want to go into details too much, since the pictures are haunting (kids involved!).

But none of the bodies i ve seen looked like decomposed. None.

One thing that puzzled me was they have been mostly naked. I have no idea how that happenend. It looks the have been stripped after the impact.

Anyways, its a terrible thing when a plane comes down, accident or targeted.
If you want to see the videos yourself, you will find them at liveleak.
Let me warn you again. They are graphic. Very graphic. You do yourself a favour in not looking at them.
Yes, many are naked or half naked, I'm assuming some got sucked out and the looser clothing was sucked off, first.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
edit
edit on 19-7-2014 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna

originally posted by: defcon5
a reply to: pirhanna
The “No Fly Zone” was ONLY over Crimea to the southwest, it was not over the area where this happened.

I said war zone, not no-fly zone. But, if you look into the evidence coming out, the flight was redirected into the war zone.

Erm, no you didn't:

The true crime in this case, is the fact that a passanger plane is flying over a known war zone. A zone where there has been decreed no fly zone, by both parties in question.

In the case of the rebels, if it were them ... they don't have a radar, they just fire at anything in the sky. So, they don't know what they are firing at. So, it's an accident.

The people with the Radar, who decided to alter the route of this plane to allow it to fly over the no fly zone, are the people who are truly responsible for the death of these people.

So, you actually said "no fly zone" twice when you claim you didn't say it all...Confused much?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The only thing I saw that struck me as odd, is some corpses looked stiff, like rigormortis had set in. Arms sticking straight up. Mind you, they may just be broken and ended up that way. The fact they are left there in hot sun speeds up decomposition.
I heard on the news, last night, 38 bodies had been taken and hidden.

There's a real cover up going on here. I don't trust Ukraine, Russia or the US.

I've not looked at the latest news yet today.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

So, the Ukrainians SHOT DOWN an airliner over they're airpsace, and THEY are saying there are "decomposed" old bodies? How long do you think a traumatized body takes to decompose when it's sitting, disrespectfully, out in the hot sun baking? And your going to trust them on that? Why do you THINK they targeted a Malaysian Airlines aircraft? becasue this wasn't an accident. It was an OPERATION. The question you have to be asking yourself is, where there ANY russian government assets in the vicintiy of MH370 when it disapeared? Putin is ex-KGB. He thinks like a spook. So do I. I also told my wife that the spooks from the SCA's would cough up the ELINT intercepts within 24 hours and that it would be an SA-11/20. Like I said. Old spooks think like spooks. It's NOT like we haven't seen this before. Shooting an airliner down with a SAM, on purpose, yeah, look at FlightAware.com and pick your target. It's BETTER than radar! It gives you course speed and altitude. That's how a SAM works. It calculates a datum for were to make the plane and the missile meet in a 3-D space. Knowing the targets course, speed and altitude? Gravy. Forgetting that the spooks are watching and using your radar anyway? PRICELESS. This isn't MH370. I'm pretty sure the Russian government already took care of that too!

edit on 7192014 by tencap77 because: spelling / content

edit on 7192014 by tencap77 because: spelling

edit on 7192014 by tencap77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

Then how do you explain that according to FR24 the planned fight path was over the Ukraine, and the were actually South of that planned path from takeoff.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Or that the previous months flights (as shown on Flight Recorder) all flew the same route, more or less....

There was nothing unusual about the flight path, or in fact the previous flights that day that went over the same area, I believe a Singapore airlines flight passed without incident over the same space.

I think this type of thread and some of the posters within shows how ATS has sunk in recent years - anything to try and confirm the "fashionable" anti-West rhetoric with little to no critical thinking, while ignoring easy to find and confirm evidence which proves these crackpot theories are exactly that.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Isn't it true that the pilots are given the flight path and can, with their own discretion choose not to? Avoiding collisions of course.

War zone, no fly zone, not much difference really, it's just one is according to approvals from Eurocontrol. Both dangerous if you ask me.

edit on 19-7-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

They can request changes to their flight path in flight, but they are the ones that plan the route based on winds, and weather systems in route.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
So what does one do if your pilot is a risk taker?

I realize the path was deemed safe but that just gets them off the hook for any liability. They followed rules.

They wanted to save on fuel costs and duration of the flights, when they decided not to do as other airlines were, who change routes because all of Ukraine was considered unsafe. Save on fuel costs and now look what happened. It's called stepping over a dollar to pick up a dime. No consideration given to passengers safety.

Should the passengers be informed before boarding, that we will fly over a war zone?
I think they should.

edit on 19-7-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Pilots that are risk takers don't fly commercial for very long. They're usually weeded out before they get to flying for a major airline, and very very few make it to the point where something might happen because of it.

Yes they should be informed. In this case, based on the best information available at the time, the ICAO and other authorities made the best decision they could with what they had.
edit on 7/19/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Body parts should be tested for biological weapon exposure, if the story is true.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Yes they should be informed. In this case, based on the best information available at the time, the ICAO and other authorities made the best decision they could with what they had.

Well that was my point.
Sometimes regulations aren't always in the best interest of safe passage. Other airlines let their common sense over-rule. They decided it wasn' t worth risking. Malaysia Airlines could not afford to.
Simple as that. And they know it.

I think the plane was shot down unintentionally. Would not have happened had they not been in the sky, in the way, so to speak.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Quite a few of those airlines that went for safety over profit have been caught flying over the Ukraine anyway, right up until this flight was shot down. Publicly they were saying the right things though.

Commercial air travel, even in war zones has always been fairly sacrosanct. Yes some have been shot down, but if you look at the numbers, it's still as safe as flying anywhere else. Countries involved in fighting know that if something happens it can bring the world community down on them.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
As a ex EMT i have seen a number of dead bodies.

In 80 degree temps a body starts to decompose in about 8 hours.
90 degrees in about 4 hours.
And at 105 degrees in less then 2 hours.

And this is uninjured bodies.

Bodies with trauma where the intestines are torn its a lot faster as that is a major source of bacteria.

Rigor mortis takes only about 2 hours to start and can last for about 24 hours.

as EMT we do not start CPR if there are signs of rigor.

Its a waste of time and gross.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
look at the date of this tweet ...you may need translate to read it.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: motiv8d

originally posted by: haven123
tweet published in Russian on June 17, 2014 (a month before the crash). Translation from Russian: Soon above Ukraine (using Ruin as a derogatory name for Ukraine) an airliner stuffed full of euro-tourists will be shot down. This will be the reason for official NATO invitation. That’s the way I see it

haven123 ... care to dig up this alleged original tweet of June 17? A google search for similar content to this alleged tweet shows the oldest being only 2 days ago.... to me it seems like, surprise, surprise.. more propaganda.
But if you can find anything authentic going back beyond this crash, I am all ears.

As to the AIDS researchers and workers to attend the conference, this is a real loss. These would have been fine people with a genuine interest in humanity often performing a thankless task. Not many people today want to be told that the answer is to be more moral and not to whore themselves about. I do not disagree that big pharma does terrible things to make profits or that some people want depopulation. I just cannot see it in this incident at present. I think probably big pharma in this instance just got real lucky.

he asks for the source i spend time getting it and now not a peep...

alsowhen i quote someone t comes ontomy post as if i wrote it and not in a bubble am i doing somthing wrong?
edit on 20-7-2014 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tencap77

So, the Ukrainians SHOT DOWN an airliner over they're airpsace, and THEY are saying there are "decomposed" old bodies? How long do you think a traumatized body takes to decompose when it's sitting, disrespectfully, out in the hot sun baking? And your going to trust them on that? Why do you THINK they targeted a Malaysian Airlines aircraft? becasue this wasn't an accident.

Why is an accident so out of the possibility?

Russian military gives them a $20 million dollar piece of equipment and ordered to give a crash course to a bunch of, well, ethanol-baked meatheads in the rebellion. They practice tracking a target, don't know exactly whether the safety is on or not, don't know how to read transponder codes or flight paths or anything like that. Russia, remember?

edit on 20-7-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join