It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rebel leader claims decomposed bodies among Malaysian wreckage

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Motiv, very well said.

At the moment it seems everybody is clutching at straws and playing the blame game.

At this moment everything is still open. There is even the chance or rather possibility that it was an accident or technical failure.

Best would be a cease fire in Ukraine which would allow a independent and serious investigation.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: motiv8d

Sometimes guys there is no conspiracy and it just is what it is.

So according to your Facts not Media Facts or Russia's Facts.

The Media Is Right there is no conspiracy the Russians did lets go to war agaisnt Russia.

In this case, reckless separatists shooting a plane out of the sky at 33,000 feet that they 'presumed' would be a Ukraine military cargo plane resulting in the murder of almost 300 innocent people.

Care to proof that it was the rebels whom were the ones shooting the plane? unless your watching the news and CNN then you would believe that it was them.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84
Motiv, very well said.

At the moment it seems everybody is clutching at straws and playing the blame game.

At this moment everything is still open. There is even the chance or rather possibility that it was an accident or technical failure.

Best would be a cease fire in Ukraine which would allow a independent and serious investigation.

Don't forget there already was an cease fire in Ukraine, the Ukrainian Candyman Government broke that cease fire. From what it seems they were pressured by Americans and NATO to finish the rebels.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Well it looks like the news has changed some from when I watched it earlier today. I guess that there was a flight restriction for 32000 feet, which the plane was over at 33000 feet. So from the governments, pilot, and ATC's perspective this aircraft should have been safe, as were others that went through the same area:
Height of Ukraine No-Fly Zone Faces Scrutiny

Still, Mr. Cox cautioned, it is understandable that a government would believe a 32,000-foot-restriction would be safe.

"There has never been an airliner shot down from a surface-to-air missile at this kind of altitude," he said. "The threat has always been a shoulder-fired missile from insurgents," which typically can't surpass 15,000 feet.

On July 1, Ukraine advised pilots to not fly below 26,000 feet over the region. On Monday, Ukraine said a Russian missile took down a Ukrainian military cargo jet flying at 21,000 feet, and the government increased the restricted airspace to 32,000 feet.

"One, it's a hassle to block off everything. And two, you get money when people fly over you, and they wouldn't necessarily want to give up that revenue," said Mark Duell, vice president of operations for flight-tracking company FlightAware.com.

Eurocontrol, Europe's air-traffic-control organization, said on Thursday that typically about 300 flights pass over the restricted-airspace section of Ukraine.

Other aircraft had passed over the same area without issue:

FlightAware said eight flights it studied flew over the area between 31,000 feet and 40,000 feet. Singapore Airlines C6L.SG -0.10% Flight 351 on Thursday flew at about 31,000 feet when it entered Ukraine from Belarus, FlightAware said, but was at 35,000 feet when its location was tracked again over Afghanistan. Air India Flight 121 on Wednesday, meanwhile, flew at 40,000 feet when tracked over western Ukraine, FlightAware said.

the problem seems to be the equipment that the Russians moved over there had an altitude of 40K feet, but all their Aviation Authority was concerned about was manpads that reach only about 14K feet. This makes perfect sense, as the higher altitude equipment should be being operated by trained people who should have been able to IFF aircraft.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: haven123

Other pics I have seen do show blood. I have seen none that look like decomposed bodies 'staged'. However, as to a 'lack of blood' or 'lack of clothing' consider that a missile attack to an aircraft at 33,000 feet would have resulted not only in the explosive damage, but an instant depressurizing. This would have in itself removed light clothing. the bodies then fell for 33,000 feet with a lot of blood being sucked out of the fresh wounds. Sorry, it is gruesome to think about, but almost naked bodies and a seeming lack of blood is consistent with what happened, not with a planted corpse conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: motiv8d
a reply to: haven123

Other pics I have seen do show blood. I have seen none that look like decomposed bodies 'staged'. However, as to a 'lack of blood' or 'lack of clothing' consider that a missile attack to an aircraft at 33,000 feet would have resulted not only in the explosive damage, but an instant depressurizing. This would have in itself removed light clothing. the bodies then fell for 33,000 feet with a lot of blood being sucked out of the fresh wounds. Sorry, it is gruesome to think about, but almost naked bodies and a seeming lack of blood is consistent with what happened, not with a planted corpse conspiracy.

i do belive it was shot down and people died, it was just something i was pondering

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

Sometimes guys there is no conspiracy and it just is what it is.

So according to your Facts not Media Facts or Russia's Facts.

The Media Is Right there is no conspiracy the Russians did lets go to war agaisnt Russia.

In this case, reckless separatists shooting a plane out of the sky at 33,000 feet that they 'presumed' would be a Ukraine military cargo plane resulting in the murder of almost 300 innocent people.

Care to proof that it was the rebels whom were the ones shooting the plane? unless your watching the news and CNN then you would believe that it was them.

What I mean is that with the available evidence at the present time, from all of news media, internet and personal sources, it appears overwhelmingly that the cause is a missile fired by separatists with significant skills in military missile targeting systems.
It appears that the Ukraine even thought its military aircraft were relatively safe above 32,000 feet.
There needs to be a thorough investigation. The Kiev Government of Ukraine want this investigation. We should be fully behind such an investigation and we should be pushing for full public disclosure of whatever is found incriminating any party. But again... at this point in time evidence points to the separatists as responsible and it is my expectation that significant evidence will be found against them in an impartial investigation. The scenario is logical.
Everything I have seen from a Pro Russian perspective so far is full of holes. eg per this thread.. decomposing bodies? passengers for the last missing flight dropped over Ukraine? Come on it is obvious that they are clutching at straws. let's push our governments to move quickly on getting control of the area and full access to any people, records or resources that will uncover the truth... and in turn push for the full public dissemination of the findings. This is an international public matter. It is a war crime or terrorist act, albeit probably through reckless stupidity of the separatists.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Seriously what needs to be investigated here.
Russia committed an act of terrorism.
They armed rebels with equipment, that was well above their skill level to operate, to take potshots at aircraft flying in the legal airspace of a sovereign nation. Regardless of their gripe with the government of that country, they have no right to be shooting at aircraft in their airspace, especially ones that match any sort of civilian configuration.

That is why those missile launchers suddenly went on flatbeds and left the country after this. Now Russia is doing damage control, and throwing out conspiracies, to cover their asses.
edit on 7/19/2014 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Intresting

It just also so happened, that the plane had 100 of the world’s top AIDS researchers on board, all of whom are now dead. Over the last few years, these top AIDS researchers have been promoting prevention of AIDS, rather than research of drugs to treat it. They kept hitting roadblocks along the way from the people representing the multi-billion dollar big pharma industry who kept derailing their plans and studies. Obviously, the way to profits with AIDS is not by way of prevention, but by total focus on treatment. Big pharma wants their customer base to be as large as possible – they want AIDS to spread far and wide to increase their profit margins by selling their drugs to the infected. Here’s something to ponder – the people who will profit from WW3 are the same people who profit from AIDS. Start your research with Joep Lange (father of 5, died in the crash). Although he wasn’t the first prominent AIDS researcher to be killed on a plane intentionally taken down. Also check out WHO Official Dr. Johnathan Mann, aka AIDS Czar, and the info about SwissAir Flight 111 that crashed off the coast of Canada. Furthermore, check out this rather interesting tweet published in Russian on June 17, 2014 (a month before the crash). Translation from Russian: Soon above Ukraine (using Ruin as a derogatory name for Ukraine) an airliner stuffed full of euro-tourists will be shot down. This will be the reason for official NATO invitation. That’s the way I see it Interestingly, all the previous flights between Amsterdam and Kuala Lumpur in the past week took a different route. Flight MH17 was the only one to fly over the Ukraine/Russia border. All the other flights went through the Sea – Source. Ukrainian puppet president, the yahood Petro Poroshenko and his Zionist cronies have some questions to answer: ​Why was flight MH17 flying through a war zone where 10 aircraft have been shot down? Why two Ukrainian fighter jets followed Malaysian airliner minutes before the crash? Why Ukraine’s air traffic controllers instructed MH17 to fly lower? What each of us should be independently asking each time such major event takes place is: Cui Bono?

I cant add source as its bestgore and ill prob get banned

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: defcon5
Seriously what needs to be investigated here.
Russia committed an act of terrorism.
They armed rebels with equipment, that was well above their skill level to operate, to take potshots at aircraft flying in the legal airspace of a sovereign nation. Regardless of their gripe with the government of that country, they have no right to be shooting at aircraft in their airspace, especially ones that match any sort of civilian configuration.

That is why those missile launchers suddenly went on flatbeds and left the country after this. Now Russia is doing damage control, and throwing out conspiracies, to cover their asses.

Yes Defcon5 I wholeheartedly agree with you on available evidence. Russia in my opinion will be covering its tracks as fast as possible on this one. Already evidence will have gone... missile launchers, eyewitnesses among the separatists smuggled into Russia. But it seems there is already a lot of evidence that really needs to be examined by third parties, that is not Ukraine and not Russia. The military with any involvement in this need to be apprehended and questioned. Satellite and Radar imagery from other governments, military and civilian sources needs to be provided. Intercepted communications. Voice printing technology applied. This should be a matter for the Hague. The actions of the reckless shooters needs to be brought to account, but so too does the actions of those supporting these ones and covering up. Our governments and military should have been moving quicker on this. It should have been expected that International investigators would be impeded and a strong UN military peacekeeping force should have spearheaded this. If Putin objected, it would just show him up further to the rest of the world and perhaps also those Russians that are not brainwashed. But it needs to be an international court as it is an international incident.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: lambs to lions

For those of you who apparently don't look up information before jumping to conclusions. Bodies begin decomposing immediately after death.

In certain conditions, say hot weather. Bodies will have noticeable decomposition in 6 hours. Checking the weather in Ukraine, it's hot enough for accelerated decomposition.

These people died a horrific death on MY17. Have some respect for the dead.

Also if you want proof. There are plenty of pictures of the bodies. It's not pretty

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: haven123
tweet published in Russian on June 17, 2014 (a month before the crash). Translation from Russian: Soon above Ukraine (using Ruin as a derogatory name for Ukraine) an airliner stuffed full of euro-tourists will be shot down. This will be the reason for official NATO invitation. That’s the way I see it

haven123 ... care to dig up this alleged original tweet of June 17? A google search for similar content to this alleged tweet shows the oldest being only 2 days ago.... to me it seems like, surprise, surprise.. more propaganda.
But if you can find anything authentic going back beyond this crash, I am all ears.

As to the AIDS researchers and workers to attend the conference, this is a real loss. These would have been fine people with a genuine interest in humanity often performing a thankless task. Not many people today want to be told that the answer is to be more moral and not to whore themselves about. I do not disagree that big pharma does terrible things to make profits or that some people want depopulation. I just cannot see it in this incident at present. I think probably big pharma in this instance just got real lucky.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
If it is a set up, the seat belts would probably be on to keep the bodies in their seats.

Why?

Who cares if they fall into the isle on takeoff?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: lambs to lions
www.yahoo.com

Well folks, the plot certainly thickens. For those of you screaming conspiracy...you may be right! Rebel leader claims that bodies from downed Malaysian flight in Ukraine contained "old" decomposed bodies, large amounts of medication, and....bags of blood serum. What does this suggest to you ATS? Usually, I think Occam's Razor prevails, but this is strange. Is the previously missing Malaysian flight from a few months ago the same plane that was "shot" down just yesterday? I'm beginning to wonder...something doesn't add up...
So now you learnt how credible Russian gov is. Anyway, I think that it sounds so ridiculous because it's propaganda intended mostly for internal use, for people who are already properly brainwashed with Kremlin controlled TV.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
delete
edit on 19-7-2014 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: generik

BTW, a little goulish but factual information... If this was a sudden strike at cruising altitude on a normal flight seat belts would be off. If it is a set up, the seat belts would probably be on to keep the bodies in their seats. So, if the bodies are not cut in half by seat belts during impact, might be a real flight. If they are cut in half, I would lean towards a false flag.

Cheers - Dave

when was the last time you flew on an airline somewhere? your point does sound like a solid premise, except for one thing. they now constantly tell you you should always be wearing your seat belt while in your seat, even if the seat belt sign is not lit, for your own safety in case unexpected turbulence is hit. my recent experiences seem to indicate quite a few passengers do keep their seat belts on unless they are using the CR.

Last time was in the early spring of 2007, I had to go to Texas for meetings on the border fence proposals. It was a rocky flight, almost slipped off the runway at O'Haire in Chicago while landing during the ice storm. It was one of those little F800? 56 passenger jump jets, not sure of the model. Sat in first class, the pilot and stewardesses know who I was, it was creepy, but they did tell me I could take off my seatbelt after getting to cruise altitude.

The only time a seatbelt will help in an aircraft is during turbulence. Everything else is moving forward and hitting that wall called the ground.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

unless you speak Russian you need this Translate

There you go...

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I believe some were.still strapped in seats (wearing headphones) and others fell out of.the plane completely and rained from the.sky.

When did hr say this? Could it.be he just.underestimated how much decomp can.happen to an exposed body.in 2 days. Especially with many of them being unrecognizable.

It's possible the decomp was underestimated, depends on the weather, structural damage to the bodies, temperature and humidity. Pieces broken of will obviously decomp faster to to the open areas. It sound though like the OS is trying say that MH17 was switched with MH370, possible yes, but that's really weird and would require a lot of logistics, manpower, etc. and secrecy could be breached, so I find that scenario implausible, but still possible. My explanation was simply looking at the way seatbelts would have effected the bodies and the reasons for belts being on or off.

Like most people I am waiting for hard facts and certainly not from the rebels, the Russians, the Ukrainians or the the US. The propaganda machine is in high gear!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

thank goodness we have experts like you here, who know for certain what the world's aviation, military and government representatives are still attempting to find out. you must have impeccable sources for your 100% facts, yes?

care to share them?
edit on R2014th2014-07-19T09:53:47-05:0020140am1994 by RoScoLaz4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: NuclearPaul

If it is a set up, the seat belts would probably be on to keep the bodies in their seats.

Why?

Who cares if they fall into the isle on takeoff?

Because it's a good idea to have bodies in seats so they can be ID'd and to keep weight balance on the plane. If this were some crazy-ass setup, there are no pilots to quickly adjust the plane, it would be a drone operator. That however is just speculation until someone looks at the FDR and CVR. One other tidbit is that plane could have been flown by remote control, like all the new passenger planes. They had the remotes installed a couple of years ago.

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join