It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rebel leader claims decomposed bodies among Malaysian wreckage

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

The true crime in this case, is the fact that a passanger plane is flying over a known war zone. A zone where there has been decreed no fly zone, by both parties in question.

In the case of the rebels, if it were them ... they don't have a radar, they just fire at anything in the sky. So, they don't know what they are firing at. So, it's an accident.

The people with the Radar, who decided to alter the route of this plane to allow it to fly over the no fly zone, are the people who are truly responsible for the death of these people.

Now, who do you think has the Radar control and directed this plane to fly this route ... you sit there and think about it, a little bit. And since you're an american, what do you do when a person breaks into your house? Do you shoot first, and ask questions later? and if you knew there is a riot outside, would you then ask the rioters first and then shoot em in defence?

The CRIME is directing this flight, to fly over a KNOWN WAR ZONE.

Now, YOU TELL ME, who is responsible for that.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Actually here is a video that basically disproves this story:

news.vice.com...

A video (very graphic) that clearly shows the victims are NOT decomposed. Besides the bodies are literally scattered along the countryside. Bodies are still strapped to seats....what a horrific disaster. Citizens are finding wreckage and bodies in their backyard. Whoever is responsible for this tragedy, with evidence scattered everywhere, it would be exceedingly hard to keep the lid on it.
edit on 19-7-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I believe some were.still strapped in seats (wearing headphones) and others fell out of.the plane completely and rained from the.sky.

When did hr say this? Could it.be he just.underestimated how much decomp can.happen to an exposed body.in 2 days. Especially with many of them being unrecognizable.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   
If there were any truth in this, the Separatists wouldn't be restricting independent access to the crash site because the bodies not matching the Amsterdam manifest would support their claims of not being responsible.

This is the Separatists panicking because they've killed 298 innocent people which is disastrous for their cause.

edit on 19-7-2014 by KingIcarus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

I'm not getting what the medication is alluding to

I would assume it alludes to people were drugged with the medication, probably to overdose levels to cause death (quiet and clean).

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Aircraft do transport HR's (human remains) as freight on a daily basis. Also the aircraft was filled with people heading for a medical convention, so the medication part isn't to surprising either.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoledgeispower
a reply to: lambs to lions

That's pretty messed up. Just like with the other plane, I'm pretty sure we'll never know the truth.

Of course you'll never know the truth. This is what you get if you chase silly conspiracy theories.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

The true crime in this case, is the fact that a passanger plane is flying over a known war zone. A zone where there has been decreed no fly zone, by both parties in question.

from what I've seen, the area that the plane was going through was never designated as a “no fly zone”, that is one of the things that is presently being looked into. There was a “no fly zone” but it was smaller and southwest of where this happened.
edit on 7/19/2014 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet
Two helicopter parts ??

Again, not surprising.
You would be shocked at the stuff that travels as airfreight. Aircraft parts are high on the list of stuff that aircraft carry from station to station. Its impossible to store every type of part for every type of aircraft at every airport. So when something breaks down, they find the closest airport that has the part, and freight it in on the next plane going from that airport to the one where the broken aircraft is. When I worked for the airlines I actually once loaded and entire aircraft fuselage frame into another aircraft. When the plane is heading to an island, the freight gets even weirder, as that is how a good amount to their daily goods get to the island in a reasonable time when something important breaks down.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX
I don't think they would decompose this quickly during flight.
They're decomposing quicker now by being left out in hot sun.

The meds on board are for passengers who need them. It's not unusual.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   

I don't understand where someone would hide two full fuselages of people the logistics would seem to point to it being easier to rig this plane being shot out of the sky with its regular passengers on board. Still, it is strange.

What I wonder is this - was the first Malaysian plane shot down as well due to bad routes by the airline?

edit on 19amSat, 19 Jul 2014 04:03:46 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
pics iv seen of bodies do show an awful lack for fresh blood...or any blood...
i wont embed because it graphic so be warned.
www.youtube.com...=176
edit on 19-7-2014 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

In the case of the rebels, if it were them ... they don't have a radar, they just fire at anything in the sky. So, they don't know what they are firing at. So, it's an accident.

The people with the Radar, who decided to alter the route of this plane to allow it to fly over the no fly zone, are the people who are truly responsible for the death of these people.

Now, who do you think has the Radar control and directed this plane to fly this route ... you sit there and think about it, a little bit. And since you're an american, what do you do when a person breaks into your house? Do you shoot first, and ask questions later? and if you knew there is a riot outside, would you then ask the rioters first and then shoot em in defence?

The CRIME is directing this flight, to fly over a KNOWN WAR ZONE.

Now, YOU TELL ME, who is responsible for that.

I think this is the most likely scenario.
The plane is directed into the war zone, knowing it may be shot down.
This is then used as fuel to bring the west into a full on war on the side of the Kiev Junta.
Either the Eastern Ukrainians shoot it down or Kiev does - it doesn't matter in the scenario, as long as it falls on "rebel territory"

Remember, before anything at all could be ascertained the Kiev Junta immediately declared that Russia shot down the plane. They seemed to have those statements prepared beforehand. Russia responds with a "dude, why would we shoot that down??". The Eastern Ukrainians freak out and start releasing anything to either cover for their accident or in a vain attempt to dissolve the false flag, and will release both real and false reports to do so.

Of course, the Malaysian flight thing is a big red flag. Perhaps they outlined the above scenario with a plane-drone that had no passengers.

edit on 19-7-2014 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   

The comments on Yahoo, 4,000 the 4126 of them make me sick to my stomach. They act as if they are experts but the all of the comments just proves one point.

You Americans never learn Anything until you get Hurt in the Behind really beyond.

What have you learned from Libya? Iraq? Syria? you say want elect McCain cause his acting like a blood thirsty monger? go ahead.
edit on 19-7-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna
The “No Fly Zone” was ONLY over Crimea to the southwest, it was not over the area where this happened.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: defcon5
The “No Fly Zone” was ONLY over Crimea to the southwest, it was not over the area where this happened.

I said war zone, not no-fly zone. But, if you look into the evidence coming out, the flight was redirected into the war zone.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   
The guy sitting at the board in ATC, and the pilot of the aircraft don't set the flight restrictions, in this country at least it comes from the government (FAA). If there are no restrictions listed there was no reason why that aircraft could not travel safely through that area from either the pilot or ATC's perspective. So either someone dropped the ball in their aviation authority, or that AA launcher was way outside of the “official” bounds of where it was supposed to be operating at. I guess that is what we will find out in the coming weeks. However, its not fair to say that someone intentionally “directed” them in harms way, from their and ATC's perspective, those flight routes were open to travel. I would guess that other aircraft were also flying those routes unless their individual airlines told them not too.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
It's grim thinking and I have yet to bring myself to look at the bodies in detail away from the initial pics on twitter, but what got me thinking was remembering the accounts of bodies exploding on impact after falling from the towers on 911.

Is there reason to believe that the bodies shown in the fields here are intact (or more intact) due to being attached to the seat framework, or that bodies are less likely to 'explode' on natural soil surfaces. What does terminal velocity do to a human body on impact?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Since i do not trust most media outlets, I prefer sources from the source.

Which nowadays are mobile videos from eyewitnesses. So i watched a couple of them from the place the plane impacted. They are graphic. Very graphic.

I do not want to go into details too much, since the pictures are haunting (kids involved!).

But none of the bodies i ve seen looked like decomposed. None.

One thing that puzzled me was they have been mostly naked. I have no idea how that happenend. It looks the have been stripped after the impact.

Anyways, its a terrible thing when a plane comes down, accident or targeted.
If you want to see the videos yourself, you will find them at liveleak.
Let me warn you again. They are graphic. Very graphic. You do yourself a favour in not looking at them.
edit on 19-7-2014 by svetlana84 because: Typo

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
The separatists are clearly clutching at straws. The previous poster that said 'read between the lines' is correct, that Russia is blaming Kiev Government, not because it believes the Kiev Government pulled the trigger but simply because they have not given into Russia and therefore anything that results from the conflict is the fault of Kiev.
A ridiculous statement, but it does clearly indicate that Russia dares not blame Kiev for pulling the trigger because Russia knows it was the separatists resourced by Russia.
If the Kiev govt and Ukraine tower controllers did deliberately deflect this civilian aircraft into more dangerous territory (Although I actually doubt this personally), then in an international investigation this will undoubtedly become clear and Ukraine will be 'partly' responsible for this. However, Ukraine wants an international investigation into this and is providing whatever support it can in this. The separatists do not and are impeding this investigation. Do the maths.
Sometimes guys there is no conspiracy and it just is what it is.
In this case, reckless separatists shooting a plane out of the sky at 33,000 feet that they 'presumed' would be a Ukraine military cargo plane resulting in the murder of almost 300 innocent people.
If Ukraine has any guilt in this, it will come out. However, even if this remote possibility were so, the Pro-Russian, Anti-Ukraine Separatists must bear the primary responsibility along with their backers, Russia.
If Ukraine did not deliberately alter the flight of this craft into a zone where they expected it to be targeted, then it seems that the separatists and in turn Russia must bear the full blame.
Again, Ukraine wants an investigation, separatists are the ones impeding it. Look at the obvious before trying to 'find' a conspiracy.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join