It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rebel leader claims decomposed bodies among Malaysian wreckage

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
www.yahoo.com

Well folks, the plot certainly thickens. For those of you screaming conspiracy...you may be right! Rebel leader claims that bodies from downed Malaysian flight in Ukraine contained "old" decomposed bodies, large amounts of medication, and....bags of blood serum. What does this suggest to you ATS? Usually, I think Occam's Razor prevails, but this is strange. Is the previously missing Malaysian flight from a few months ago the same plane that was "shot" down just yesterday? I'm beginning to wonder...something doesn't add up...
edit on 19-7-2014 by lambs to lions because: Add

edit on 19-7-2014 by lambs to lions because: Sp

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: lambs to lions
www.yahoo.com

Well folks, the plot certainly thickens. For those of you screaming conspiracy...you may be right! Rebel leader claims that bodies from downed Malaysian flight in Ukraine contained "old" decomposed bodies, large amounts of medication, and....bags of blood. What does this suggest to you ATS? Usually, I think Occam's Razor prevails, but this is strange. Is the previously missing Malaysian flight from a few months ago the same plane that was "shot" down just yesterday? I'm beginning to wonder...something doesn't add up...

There is quite a lot not adding up.

What interests me, is seeing the response to this, and other things going on.

I doubt WWiii will be a direct result, but it's coming eventually.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   

www.yahoo.com

Well folks, the plot certainly thickens. For those of you screaming conspiracy...you may be right! Rebel leader claims that bodies from downed Malaysian flight in Ukraine contained "old" decomposed bodies, large amounts of medication, and....bags of blood. What does this suggest to you ATS? Usually, I think Occam's Razor prevails, but this is strange. Is the previously missing Malaysian flight from a few months ago the same plane that was "shot" down just yesterday? I'm beginning to wonder...something doesn't add up...

The Yahoo article mentions blood serum which is a clear/yellowish fluid. Basically the plasma of blood. As well as the medication, it may have something to do with the 100 or so AIDS experts onboard? Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Thanks for the response, its quiet around here tonight....

Anyway, honestly I was surprised that I actually read this AP article on Yahoo. If what this guy is saying is true, TPTB are slipping a little. Usually, they do a better job with their cover-ups. I mean, some flights seem like they take forever, but never heard of one lasting so long the passengers died and decomposed.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
If there's evidence that casts no doubt then by all means Mr. Rebel Commander do share.

But in the mean time, i'll just disregard that insanity with a temporary conclusion that's nothing more then smoke and mirrors meant to rile up the wrong crowd

"In war, truth is the first casualty"

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: lambs to lions

WTF????? I mean seriously, W T F ??????

But you do have to wonder how credible the source is and I certainly don't want to look at dead and decomposing bodies. One way to check this however, the two flights had different numbers of pax. See how many are on the ground, count them and compare.

BTW, a little goulish but factual information... If this was a sudden strike at cruising altitude on a normal flight seat belts would be off. If it is a set up, the seat belts would probably be on to keep the bodies in their seats. So, if the bodies are not cut in half by seat belts during impact, might be a real flight. If they are cut in half, I would lean towards a false flag.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Ia reply to: lif73d

I was under the assumption there was AIDs researchers on board, not patients. Regardless, it does mention decomposing bodies. But good point, it could explain some of it.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
If this was the same plane as disappeared months earlier, it would be easy to ascertain. I expect that the 'decomposed bodies' story is deflection and propaganda.
An examination of the bodies would serve as unequivocal proof of which flight it was as the poor victims corpses can still be identified. Some charring could be expected on some bodies I would think from a missile and resulting explosion.
Yet who is it that is preventing international access to inspect the sites? It is the Pro Russian, Ukrainian separatists. Putin is doing nothing to tell these ones to pull back and allow International unrestricted access. The Kiev Government is doing everything it can to allow impartial access.
In any criminal scene, and have no doubt, this is a criminal scene, expediency in access to the site and prevention of contamination, corruption and theft from the scene is vital.
What area is the wreckage located in? it is Pro Russian controlled East Ukraine.
If Ukraine was going to stage such an event, it would have surely brought down the plane into an area it had control over.
If the pro Russian militia were innocent in this matter, do you not think it would be logical to give international teams immediate and unrestricted access to the sites?
Instead they block access, a rebel leader now claims, old decomposed bodies. Yes it seems like conspiracy but not in the way suggested by the op. It seems more like the Rebels probably at the least are spewing false propaganda or at worse, corrupting the scene and preventing access until they have done so.
It is about time that a great international military presence immediately took control of the crime scene to allow investigation of what is without doubt an international (war) crime, before further contamination takes place.
Knowing Putin's devious behind the scenes involvement with these Rebels, this military presence should have immediately been provided and these areas cordoned off. The Kiev Government (Ukraine) would have welcomed this action. Most residents of the Ukraine would have welcomed this.
Bring not only the criminal murderers that pulled the 'trigger' on this missile to justice, but also those who have been pulling the strings behind the scenes. Ultimately they are just as responsible!

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Wow, that's a gross thought, but it makes sense. A decomposing body would probably be shredded by a seatbelt in that impact.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Two Malaysian planes, two tragic events. What is the likelihood? After the first event, any company would really be running a tight ship. I can't imagine they would risk flying over a war zone? But it's possible, fuel dollars to be saved after all.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

That's pretty messed up. Just like with the other plane, I'm pretty sure we'll never know the truth.
Tons of propaganda going on. I could see this as a way to try to get people to go to war.

I'll be waiting to see the result(s) from this.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Hers some Cargo Manifests
Link 1
Two dogs , several birds
Two helicopter parts ??

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4
edit on 19-7-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
So what exactly are they alleging here?
That this was a plane load of already dead corpses? The plane didn't take off with people who were alive?

I'm not getting what the medication is alluding to

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Wow, that's a gross thought, but it makes sense. A decomposing body would probably be shredded by a seatbelt in that impact.

Healthy bodies are cut in half. Decomposing bodies would be shredded in half.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   

It's rather coincidental. You would think they would be extra cautious to rebuild any reputation they once had.

Unless this was deliberate sabotage.

There's a family who've lost loved ones on both planes.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Perhaps a distraction specifically designed for the like of us.

Assuming this was the missing flight and decided to use the bodies as "dummies", why on Gods earth would you shoot it down in enemy controlled territory? I mean the utter stupidity...

I seriously can't bite at this apple without any real evidence.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   

You don't have to know the truth, all you need to know is the supposed flightpath and the actual flightpath.

This flight was never supposed to fly over the specific area, but just as it is above poland and approaching ukraine, it alters its route and flies over the deadly area. Now, I doubt the rebels had these defence missiles. But if they do, it is not unlikely that they fired them ... although I'd rather suspect the Ukranians to do it, as the plane is way to high. And after all, it is the Ukranians that have decreed this to be a no flight zone.

But, most of all ... it is the Ukranians who benefit from it. Thus, they probably altered the route on purpose, so it would be shot down. And I suspect they probably shot it down, how else would they have a picture of a truck with two missing missiles ... unless they were prepared. I mean, even in wartime ... people aren't sitting in the woods prepared with a camera, waiting for a passing truck with two missing missiles. That's just way too obvious.

Remember, the Ukranians have access to the same equipment the Russians do.

edit on 19/7/2014 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I don't think you can use seat belts as proof. Some people keep them on the entire flight.
It's not a car where a passenger is going forward , then abruptly stops on impact. They will keep going forward
The plane broke up mid air. The bodies went in all directions and velocities. Some tore apart, some organs were splayed out on others. Body parts scattered for miles. Gruesome scene. I was reading about it today.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   

www.yahoo.com

Well folks, the plot certainly thickens. For those of you screaming conspiracy...you may be right! Rebel leader claims that bodies from downed Malaysian flight in Ukraine contained "old" decomposed bodies, large amounts of medication, and....bags of blood serum. What does this suggest to you ATS? Usually, I think Occam's Razor prevails, but this is strange. Is the previously missing Malaysian flight from a few months ago the same plane that was "shot" down just yesterday? I'm beginning to wonder...something doesn't add up...

Anyone who believes this is truly gullible. I wonder how that rebel leader is going to explain the fact that the plane took off with live passengers whose relatives are now in Holland? Oh let me guess they are all Nazis stooges paid by the Ukraine government and NATO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brain cell count is plummeting on ATS these days.........

If that last brain cell is still functioning try to get it to understand that the rebels downed the plane and there is a frantic ass covering and BS excercise going on now. Those rebels know they have crossed a line and the proverbial is going to hit the fan. This is a last ditch attempt to persuade the gullible of an alternative agenda.

NB US, UK, Russian , Ukranian and NATO military have been monitoring everything so behind the scenes they ALL know who shot the plane down. They cannot present the info without compromising their own security so this allows the conspiracies and political BS to flourish.

Here is public political BS : Putin and the russians are not claiming that the Ukranians shot down the plane, instead they say that the Kiev is "responsible" for what happens on their territory......let me fill in the gaps here : This means they know the rebels shot down the plane but are trying to make out that they had no choice so it's really Kiev's fault after all. Fall for that line and you might as well emigrate to Russia.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

BTW, a little goulish but factual information... If this was a sudden strike at cruising altitude on a normal flight seat belts would be off. If it is a set up, the seat belts would probably be on to keep the bodies in their seats. So, if the bodies are not cut in half by seat belts during impact, might be a real flight. If they are cut in half, I would lean towards a false flag.

Cheers - Dave

when was the last time you flew on an airline somewhere? your point does sound like a solid premise, except for one thing. they now constantly tell you you should always be wearing your seat belt while in your seat, even if the seat belt sign is not lit, for your own safety in case unexpected turbulence is hit. my recent experiences seem to indicate quite a few passengers do keep their seat belts on unless they are using the CR.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join