It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia MH17 crash: 10 questions Russia wants Ukraine to answer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
Yeah, and the commies are coming to get you, unreal

No, the Commies are not coming to get me. That's a tad juvenile.

However, RT is nothing but bias when it comes to Ukraine as the broadcaster promotes the Russian authorities, their paymasters. Therefore relying on them for your news will only serve to blinker your worldview.

Regards

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
Yeah, and the commies are coming to get you, unreal

No, the Commies are not coming to get me. That's a tad juvenile.

However, RT is nothing but bias when it comes to Ukraine as the broadcaster promotes the Russian authorities, their paymasters. Therefore relying on them for your news will only serve to blinker your worldview.

Regards

For the hundredth time, this isn't about which news channel propaganda you believe, this is about the 10 questions being asked of one side by the other. You mention juvenile, so let's try and have a civilized debate on the issue like adults, shall we?
edit on 19-7-2014 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

Yes the rebels have shot down several aircraft, and bragged about it.

2 that I can remember, and both with MANPAD type weapons, and both were legitimate military targets, considering the hostilities.

Shooting down relatively low flying aircraft carrying military supplies and personnel is one thing, an airliner at 33000 feet is quite another.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Which is exactly why I think it was Ukraine because they thought it was Putin.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I see the Russia Today propaganda machine is in full force. People here don't understand that they are being played and manipulated by anti-western Russian gov't propagandists. The questions are a carefully manipulated deflection from the facts ... sewing seeds of doubt about the truth that the rebels did this. PSYOPS. And you people are falling for it. You've been manipulated. The facts are that the Russian backed rebels shot this civilian plane down and they are stealing the bodies and the evidence. It's been documented.

Side note ... I can't believe people actually told the ATS CEO & Community Director that he was derailing the thread for bringing into question the intentions of the writers of the sourced material. And someone else said that the ATS CEO, who has been on here since 2002, doesn't know what 'propaganda' is?? Comeon people .... try to find some common sense or something. WOW.

edit on 7/22/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord
For a forum that claims to " Deny Ignorance" i find your view very naive about the role of msm.
You didnt think it just a tad strange that all western corporate networks and politicians all reading from the same pre script and all pointing fingers at the one boogeyman? Hmm hey maybe ATS has the pre script two.
Duh silly me here I was thinking ats was a such alternative forum equal with infowars etc..how wrong my assumptions have been.Please feel free to ban me for asking too many questions we Eurasian sympathisers are clearly all terrorists!

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

RT is owned by Putin. So it's purpose is to serve it's leadership. It's own reporters are sHong this Bd quitting their jobs.

That maybe so but i still dont know who owns ATS or pays its bills. Only that it is based Scottsdale Arizona! Maybe biting the hand that gives me a platform is a tad cheeky, however not that the mods pay any attention to my views.

edit on 22-7-2014 by 74joff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Only by proper investigation can the truth be found, although that fact alone may prevent a proper investigation!

Ok but the anglo american side are the ones preempting any independent investigation.
Take Aussie PM Abbott was the first to point the finger even before Obama or Cameron with zero evidence seemed not just stupid but dangerous in Australia case being a piss weak country that relies on others to defend it, plus trades heavily with its own enemies
Point is the western side is not waiting for investigation they couldn't careless about the truth as they have already made up their mind most likely before the event even happened if you are open enough to consider a false flag option.

edit on 22-7-2014 by 74joff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

In my opinion this has been planned along time ago
take a look to the tweet:twitter.com...

"Soon will be shot down over the ruins of the liner packed full of innocent euro-tourists. Tse will be the occasion for the official invitation to NATO. So I see."

The question now is by whom? Ukrainian or Rebels?

The evidence is so obvious that I just can believe that someone is so stupid to come out to world announce is going to crash an international flight, adding comments and replies on the tweet at 17 of june . Then one month later, at 17 of july , it happens crash and tweet remains for all to see... dumb all the away ...

This was planned!

We have to wait for the cross of information between Kiev air traffic control recordings and the black box's.

edit on 22/7/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Well there certainly are many cases of 17 in this strange case.

Same date as TWA800. MH17 first flew on 17 July, and it appears to also be the date of some historical event in Russia involving the Romanov family and death.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join