It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia MH17 crash: 10 questions Russia wants Ukraine to answer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Oh. I wasn't aware the Ukrainians were going through the CVR.
Are they in possession of both black boxes now?

Sounds like they have both but nothing is solidly confirmed yet, They have admitted to having at least the FDR, but the CVR and FDR are installed in close proximity at the back of the plane.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I would love to see answers on these things as well, its news in my country, that KIEV is the only time after several months, that forced the boeing to change direction, INTO the warzone, Malaysia flights, always avoided that path...KIEV forced it.

Also an air control operator, in KIEV airport, said that kiev forces took it down, why it covered up?
edit on 19-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

Russia Today is propaganda.

Well, retarded rhetoric ... you use the word "propaganda", without even comprehending it's meaning.

Questions 6, and 7 are what matters. No matter who shot the plane down, the air traffic controllers and Kiev eventually are responsible for allowing a commercial flight to deviate off course, over a war zone.

Not to mention western flight plans, allowing ANY flight to fly over Ukraine.

edit on 19/7/2014 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Not only did they allow it deviate off course into the warzone, they also knew planes had been shot down in the area (was just reading about some cargo planes getting shot down)

It's almost as if they engineered such a disaster to purposely point the finger at the ruskies

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Russia Today is nothing more than Russian propaganda.

Point fingers at the west all you want, seems people can't handle that Russia can be the bad guy too.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zandril
Russia Today is nothing more than Russian propaganda.

just like western news media is nothing more than western propaganda. sadly there really doesn't seem to be ANY reliable news sources that do not slant what they tell you to further some agenda or another.

Point fingers at the west all you want, seems people can't handle that Russia can be the bad guy too.

and again the same can be said in the other direction and be just as equally valid. point fingers at Russia all you want, seems people can't handle that the west can be the bad guy too.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Odd how this thread seems to be focusing on the source, and not the actual questions asked which all seem very relevant to me...

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: generik

Never once claimed the West wasn't the bad guy. But it seems people refuse to accept that Russia has a hand in this disaster. Using an obvious Russian propaganda news source to try to turn blame on the United States or other western countries in spite of overwhelming evidence that the Rebels are responsible is just sad at this point.

Russia is just as corrupted as the west. No country has the good of its citizens as its top priority.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Zandril

But it seems people refuse to accept that Russia has a hand in this disaster. Using an obvious Russian propaganda news source to try to turn blame on the United States or other western countries in spite of overwhelming evidence that the Rebels are responsible is just sad at this point.

Link?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

1. Immediately after the tragedy, the Ukrainian authorities, naturally, blamed it on the self-defense forces. What are these accusations based on?

Hows about this:

And this:

Russia getting the evidence out of the country in a big hurry.
edit on 7/19/2014 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

Link to what?

I can't provide a certain link if you don't tell me which statement its for.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Link to what?

I can't provide a certain link if you don't tell me which statement its for.

Proof that the rebels did it and that Russia was involved.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Never said I had proof, I said overwhelming evidence.

The Buk, The social media posts from the rebels, the missing black box, the sightings of rebel held buk in the area with photos. None of this is proof. It's evidence.

With all this evidence stacked against them, denying Rebel and Russian involvement and pointing the finger at the west without "any" evidence is sad.

If you have evidence that the west is behind this please share. I'm am open to the possibility, but only with evidence. Not speculation.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Never said I had proof, I said overwhelming evidence.

The Buk, The social media posts from the rebels, the missing black box, the sightings of rebel held buk in the area with photos. None of this is proof. It's evidence.

With all this evidence stacked against them, denying Rebel and Russian involvement and pointing the finger at the west without "any" evidence is sad.

If you have evidence that the west is behind this please share. I'm am open to the possibility, but only with evidence. Not speculation.

I don't think he pointed the finger anywhere in this thread towards the west. Ukraine is not a country of the west.

Much of the evidence shown so far, could have been fabricated by the Ukrainian secret service or other parties.

Back on topic: Much interesting questions. Question 9, 5 and the Spanish air traffic controller needs some attention too. The Spanish air traffic controller could be qeuestioned in a neutral country for example, assuming he is alive and exists.
edit on 19-7-2014 by Fenrin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sparta

Not only did they allow it deviate off course into the warzone, they also knew planes had been shot down in the area (was just reading about some cargo planes getting shot down)

And thanks to Zaph for this in another thread as it is the flight path for this plane.

www.flightradar24.com...

Nobody diverted this plane over Ukraine.

Also this little bit...

Malaysia Airlines joined Liow in defending its use of the route over Ukraine, saying in a statement Friday that the flight plan had been approved by Eurocontrol, the air navigation service provider responsible for determining flight paths over Europe.

The airlines said that the course taken by the plane was a common one and that another flight from a different airliner was on the same route at the time of the MH17 crash in the region of Donetsk near the Russian border.

"At no point did MH17 fly into, or request to fly into, this area," the statement said. "At all times, MH17 was in airspace approved by the ICAO."

www.latimes.com...

Getting the facts straight are signs of denying ignorance.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
but the questions are relevant, but I did not know that a russian tu154 was downed by Ukraine as far back as 2001, though would like to know the actual date and how it was is downed
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: defcon5

Russia getting the evidence out of the country in a big hurry.

Really Russia getting the evidence in a hurry? have you read the what it says in the video info?

Ukraine's interior ministry has released a video of a vehicle purportedly transporting a Russian-made surface-to-air SA-11 Buk missile unit. The ministry said the truck was presumed to be travelling in the direction of the Russian border. The ministry says it believes the unit may be responsible for the shooting down of a Malaysian airliner on Thursday, killing all 298 people on board. Russia and Ukraine have traded blame over the shooting down of flight MH17, but whether the radar-guided missiles would have been supplied by Russia, or captured from Ukrainian forces, is uncertain. Report by Claire Lomas.

The Ukraine's interior ministry has released a video of a vehicle purportedly transporting a Russian-made surface-to-air SA-11 Buk missile unit. This is the same Ukraine's interior ministry that has released videos which were not even from Ukraine but Syria.

As for the audio can anyone explain why was the audio on YouTube released a day before the plane went down? this debate reminds of the Syrian Chemical attack again.
edit on 19-7-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Nobody diverted this plane over Ukraine.

They did if they didn't the plane would diverted its flight path towards Ukraine and into an hostile war zone which i may add majority of other airliners have avoided the area.

The Malaysian officials, airlines defend flight path of downed jet? of course they have to, arent these the same Malaysian officials whom are still searching for that other missing jet airliner? if they are that makes sense.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
a reply to: defcon5
As for the audio can anyone explain why was the audio on YouTube released a day before the plane went down? this debate reminds of the Syrian Chemical attack again.

Yeah, and its really easy to mess with the dates on websites. Especially when you can go back and edit something from the past, or when dealing with places in different time zones.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
It became clear to me after a few weeks of MH370 that its disappearance seemed linked the Ukraine crisis, and my god, now an MH plane is actually destroyed over the crisis zone. This is modern warfare at it's best, being carried out by professionals, either american, russian or whatever. No "amateur terrorist" took over and hijacked MH370 and no "rebels" shot down MH17. I don't know what's going on - I just know it's blatantly obvious we're not being given the full story as to why MH planes are being targeted and why BOTH incidents can be linked to the tension/crisis in Ukraine.
edit on 19-7-2014 by markymint because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join