It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dick Cheney The Living Embodiment Of Eisenhower's Greatest Fear

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

That video I posted paints a real good picture why. The Iraq war means nothing to you? You think Muslim terrorists have hurt this nation more than Cheney?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I am all for unemployment insurance, food stamps, section 8 housing and government funded health insurance for low to middle income workers. The following article clarifies it very well:

Why Big Business Loves Desperate Workers

To sum it up, this article gives an example of two workers and how government assistance prevents the desperation many encounter when looking for new employment. There are numerous predatory employers that prey on the desperate job seekers. These employers offer employment with jobs that are well below the average wage, unsafe, bad working conditions, 20 to 30 hours per week with no benefits.

Government assistance provides a way where the job seeker doesn't have to take what is handed to them and can shop around for the better employment opportunities. If no one will work for the predatory employers they will either have to go out of business or change their ways.

Many republicans don't favor government assistance because many people abuse the system. I have to agree, some do abuse the system but is a small minority that do.

As for Dick Cheney comment about using funds allocated for social programs for military projects, I disagree.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: OptimusCrime

Yes of course I say that about most politicians and that's because it's 100% the reality of the situation. Pick who you want, at the end of the day the same agenda continues, the only difference is the avenues it takes.

Nothing you said has any bearing on your post.

Edit to add:

So what is your suggestion to running this country?
edit on 7/19/2014 by OptimusCrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

That video I posted paints a real good picture why. The Iraq war means nothing to you? You think Muslim terrorists have hurt this nation more than Cheney?

"What do you feel Cheney is a bigger threat to? "

Simple question really, didn't say the Iraq war meant nothing, just asking a question. Don't go all neo on me.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
I am all for unemployment insurance, food stamps, section 8 housing and government funded health insurance for low to middle income workers. The following article clarifies it very well:

Why Big Business Loves Desperate Workers

To sum it up, this article gives an example of two workers and how government assistance prevents the desperation many encounter when looking for new employment. There are numerous predatory employers that prey on the desperate job seekers. These employers offer employment with jobs that are well below the average wage, unsafe, bad working conditions, 20 to 30 hours per week with no benefits.

Government assistance provides a way where the job seeker doesn't have to take what is handed to them and can shop around for the better employment opportunities. If no one will work for the predatory employers they will either have to go out of business or change their ways.

Many republicans don't favor government assistance because many people abuse the system. I have to agree, some do abuse the system but is a small minority that do.

As for Dick Cheney comment about using funds allocated for social programs for military projects, I disagree.

"Small minority that do"? Sorry to break it to you, but it's not a small minority that do. It's a large group that do. Idk where you live at, but it's not near a large city.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: OptimusCrime

Nothing I said has any bearing on my post? For realz?

My suggestion for running this country are leaders who take responsibility for their actions and are truly working for the best interest of the nation.

Can i take a guess about your political affiliations? You're a staunch Republican supporter who hates Obama? Or are you neither an elephant or a donkey but really hate Obama and would prefer Cheney any day?

What are your suggestions for running this country or do you think everything is running fine?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Cheney was a bigger threat to the US, perhaps the world, than Muslim terrorists are. I can't say that enough.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Swills

A vital element in keeping the peace is our military establishment. Our arms must be mighty, ready for instant action, so that no potential aggressor may be tempted to risk his own destruction.

How the hell is that accomplished eh ?

HOW ?

Sure the EFF not paying walmart prices for weapons systems when the rest of the world is making better stuff than we are right now.

So um, if the rest of the world is making better stuff than the US while only spending a fraction of what the US spends, than either they might as well pack it in because they suck or I want to know where all that money went. Or are you just being disingenuous, you devil you.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Cheney was a bigger threat to the US, perhaps the world, than Muslim terrorists are. I can't say that enough.

The first amendment guarantees the right to voice your opinion, but I think it's a stretch to think he is more dangerous to the world than Muslims terrorist.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Terrorist both Islamic or domestic fundamentalist terrorists did not have the ability to destroy the G-D piece of paper that GWB railed about.

We are way less free directly because of GWB and Cheney than we were before there administration.

This is how they did it.

Cheney is a traitor for outing Valerie Plame and should be in prison.
edit on 19-7-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
Terrorist both Islamic or domestic fundamentalist terrorists did not have the ability to destroy the G-D piece of paper that GWB railed about.

We are way less free directly because of GWB and Cheney than we were before there administration.

This is how they did it.

Cheney is a traitor for outing Valerie Plame and should be in prison.

All of this and more goes on today? Are you doing anything to change it, or just going to continue with the Bush / Cheney blame game? Here let me help once and for all Bush and Cheney are both a POS, now that, that is established. What are you going to do about the current situation because nothing has changed.

Living in the past doesn't do anything for today.

Where are the people from the left making speeches, videos, blog, etc.etc about the fact it still goes on with this administration. You call Bush a liar, and a criminal, well hello, it appears the only difference is the amount of golf being played. These yo yo's outed a station chief. But oh that was a mistake, you kill your own credibility with this. Why can't you just drop this Bush did this and that, and make Obama drop it?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Of course dirty dick cheney wants you to respectthe constitution because it links into the establishment which links into the strength of its protectionists eg the military and law makers and keepers who actual protect men like dirty dick cheyen from the likes of you.

I suspect he knows the elite's number is up with people aware of who is doing a lot of what against their interests and especially wasting American tax payers money. All around the world we have a group of men allied to cheney and we want rid of all of them and their nasty protectionistic little laws that let them sleep very well at night.

I always wondered why a soldier had to be 'broken' in order to be a good soldier and obey without thinking. Now I know exactly why and I am glad to see the Vets turn their back on people like cheney, because I hope the serving military personnel of today will remember that they will be Vets one day and probably suffer from similar problems the Vets of today do in order to protect cheney's wallet and dear sweet b tt..

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Cheney is a war criminal. He's lucky I'm not in charge, because I would use an executive order to suspend cruel and unusual punishment just for him.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

a reply to: neo96

I knew you'd come running in to defend Cheney. Oh so baited!

Seriously though, why you defend Cheney is beyond me. I guess you're just an old school Republican through and through.

Totally free to continue picking apart this thread and video but you'll never take away the meaning of the message.

The only way to understand how someone could defend Cheney is fear. My opinion is that the more fearful one is, or the least conscious one is, which often go hand-in-hand, the more susceptible one is to the brainwashing and indoctrination of our society; education, MSM, the corptocracy. Someone like this should stop reading Tom Clancy and maybe visit some third world countries, and read some truly spiritual books, and stay away from religious dogma.

Brainwashing and indoctrination are hard to break, I know as I was pro-war once. However, at that point I wasn't familiar with sites like these; to be on a site like this and be exposed to so many great philosophies and truths and yet still remain brainwashed is hard to reconcile.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

But the left do continue to make speeches about the current situation. Approval for congress and government in general are at all time lows. Obama approval rating is still higher than bush, not sure why.

I'm not sure anything can be done.. I do think we are living in the end of America and the citizens will rise soon enough, and with the end of America Europe and Asia will follow. Perhaps this will cause a new golden era or perhaps a new dark ages its difficult to predict.

I do think the inbred power elite can't help but pursue there agenda, but will lead to the down fall, because they are going to make the mistake that they can't comprehend, because they are damaged.

Perhaps North Korea is allowed to exist because its the future model for the rest of the world.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

Perhaps North Korea is allowed to exist because its the future model for the rest of the world.

Or they exist as the pivot point, to the start of the end of life as we know it.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
YOU are accurate,I think HE was BUSH'S presidency.

Bush didn't have the intelligence to eat a pretzel.

It was obvious he was just a puppet.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Back to demagoguing GW and Cheney.

So are you saying they did no wrong?

As far as I am concerned they are all scum democrat or republican.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Seriously though, why you defend Cheney is beyond me. I guess you're just an old school Republican through and through.

I love these brain washed party supporters we get them here in the UK to.

Just cause there a tradition in the family or area to support a certain party they will always vote without thinking for themselves. There favourite party could eat a baby on TV and they would still cheer for them.

They will never wake up to the fact republican or democrat or in this country labour or conservative.....all the same corrupt scum.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Back to demagoguing GW and Cheney.

So are you saying they did no wrong?

As far as I am concerned they are all scum democrat or republican.

They did ?

Since the US government was spying on people, waging war on people LONG BEFORE GW and Cheney ever got in to office.

If people are going to cry about the GD Iraq war they had congressional APPROVAL.. They had UN Approval.

Have people not been paying attention to recent events around the world ?

HAVE THEY NOT ?

Russia is invading other countries.

We have the rise of a terrorist state by ISIS that has their sights set on the ENTIRE GD WORLD.

The world is burning, and all some people want to do is whine about Bush and Cheney.

edit on 19-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join