It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jews had the right to live in Palestinian land . but not unconditionally

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The Jews has the right to live in Palestinian land. but not unconditionally
The landlord has agreed to give it to them with a condition..The Bible also gives testimony to this. Read Deuteronomy chapter 28 page 30

(Deut. 28-30). '' If they obeyed, they would blessed above all the nations on earth, if they turned away they would be cast out of the land ''

Indeed they have disobeyed , Jesus speaking to the Jews:

John 8:40-41
As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. 41 You are doing the works of your own father.”

John 8:44
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
www.biblegateway.com...

Quran 5:78

Cursed were those who disbelieved among the Children of Israel by the tongue of David and of Jesus, the son of Mary. That was because they disobeyed and [habitually] transgressed.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: newincubus

Thank you! This is the part of the bible that zionist Christians like to overlook. Israel will be regathered personally by Jesus Himself when He returns. Until then, Israel will remain dispersed, even during the Tribulation. I think that the Israelis represent less than 1% of the dispersed children of Israel living on the earth today. Most of which are not even aware of their Hebrew heritage.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Here's the way I see it:

We ALL have a right to live anywhere...unconditionally.

If you want to use the bible as your marker....use it all. Not just what you choose.

Peace

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Also from John 8:

31 So Jesus was saying to those Jews who had believed Him, “If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine;

It doesn't seem as though He was speaking to the whole Jewish religion.

If you can get ATS and the Mid-east countries to agree that the Bible should be the basis of settling the issues there, we might have a very interesting discussion. As it is, however . . .

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Abolutely correct, they are but a fragment and put there tradition often even before the lord.
I am descended from jew's in a maternal line but am a christian, however where the holocaust is concerned they have to have somewhere but not at the cost of another holocaust to another people.

Vengence is mine sayeth the Lord.
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth they reply.
Though shall not kill sayeth the Lord.
A life for a life they say but take more than they lose.

Jesus will gather his flock but by the measure they have measured.
"Say not you have Abraham for your father for If you were children of Abraham you would do as Abraham did".

The point is though non of us are perfect and before the world rises up to condem them the christian's at least should remember what Jesus said to the crowd whom where about to stone mary magdelain for adultary (not prostetution as it is often interpreted but adultary can mean a whole number of thing's including kissing a married man in that age).

He the judge of the world picked up a stone and weighed it in his hand while looking at the crowd and standing between them and her, then he said "Let he that is without Sin cast the first stone", they felt the authority in his voice as well as hearing of his reputation as a healer and a prophet so they feared God by his word's and they dropped there stone's and turned away.
He then said, "Then neither shall I".
In the old testament was not King David's beloved healed by a miracle after being stoned and saved by Merciful and loving God yet they did not learn and did not listen, Jesus wept in the garden but it was also for them whom had not been and would not be saved.
Had any of them cast there stone they would have been struck down like goliath was by david.

He will measure to each as each measures and he will weigh to each as each weigh's.

He has said the only unforgivable sin is a sin against the holy Ghost, and God forbid and protect us all and any of us from ever doing so.

So Do not condem them or measure to them as it is neither your place nor is it ever going to be mine and like them we shall have to face that judge and may he be merciful, I am not perfect by a hell of a way are you.

The hypocrites' quoted from the scroll's but did not understand them, or they used them to gain status and be men of honor and the word of God was never intended for that so they abused it, this made him angry and he made his decision clear that they have had there reward on earth, to do good in secret and not trumpet to the world how good you are for your father in heaven know's when you have done good, he also know's when you have done bad.

That is why if any of you have ever been up that ladder you have felt a terrible weight like an unbearable weight that keep's you from looking up at God but if you have Jesus He takes the weight away.

I wish I was as good as some of the christian's of this world, Isis are currently creating new saint's to our god by the hundred's if not thousand's and it is those people of whom it is spoken in the revelation that they beheaded for his name sake shall come with him in glory in the cloud's and they whom beheaded them shall see them and know terror, it may be too late to repent then though but he alone is the Judge.
edit on 18-7-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Oh geez...once again, the Bible, origination unknown (even if it some of it was divine) passed down and changed endlessly by men with agendas...yep that's the word of god!

Yet, the Love your neighbor part is always overlooked.....

ETA: thousands of years from now people will wonder why muggles were treated as second class citizens.

edit on 18-7-2014 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I am Christian and a sephardic Jew as well. I dont believe action should be taken against Israel, instead, the proper position should be neutrality. Just like Israel, the European colonists pushed Native Americans off of their land too. That isnt my fault, nor my father's fault, nor my grandfather's fault. I believe Israel as it exists today reserves the right to defend the land that it has settled on, but not at the expense of American tax dollars, and not with disproportionate force. Modern Israel was born of Zionism. This political ideology that seeks to establish God's kingdom on man's terms had infiltrated the UK, US, and League of Nations long before Israel was recolonized. America should stop feeding the Zionist beast. Without our resources, they would have to act more responsibly. America is Israel's enabler.

I know that the present situation will only lead to destruction. It has been for ordained. Man cannot and will not solve these problems. Things will inevitably get worse before Jesus intervenes.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Great quotes which disprove any religious claim that Zionism has made.. Taking into consideration that the way they obtained that land was unrighteous in the first place. I love it when the Bible and Qu'ran can be brought together to prove certain points and especially when it comes to Israel.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

I am Christian and a sephardic Jew as well. I dont believe action should be taken against Israel, instead, the proper position should be neutrality. Just like Israel, the European colonists pushed Native Americans off of their land too. That isnt my fault, nor my father's fault, nor my grandfather's fault. I believe Israel as it exists today reserves the right to defend the land that it has settled on, but not at the expense of American tax dollars, and not with disproportionate force. Modern Israel was born of Zionism. This political ideology that seeks to establish God's kingdom on man's terms had infiltrated the UK, US, and League of Nations long before Israel was recolonized. America should stop feeding the Zionist beast. Without our resources, they would have to act more responsibly. America is Israel's enabler.

I know that the present situation will only lead to destruction. It has been for ordained. Man cannot and will not solve these problems. Things will inevitably get worse before Jesus intervenes.

100 percent agreed and where the point is made they are the one's being daily attacked by Militant's, well that is a simply fact so I do believe that Israel has a right to defend itself and religion aside they are taking the "Correct" but not the politically friendly action, now we know there are good and bad on all side's but I remember when the twin towers came down in New York those same Palastinian Arab's celebrating on the street's at the murder of people whom they did not know and whom had never harmed them, so the truth be said once and for all they are not the nicest bunch to have as neighbour's, I actually believe Israel are justified and it is the only action they can take at the moment but it is still heart breaking to see children killed by war.

There are too many anti Jewish thread's popping up and thankfully the moderator's are stepping on them and fast.
As a sephardic You know the other problem, it is religious motivation on the part of some Palestinian and Hassidic militant's whom on both side's if given the chance would happily murder one another and have a party about it afterward's and to those not embroiled in the conflict they seem simply crazy but of course from both persectives they believe themselves totally justified.

Now as someone who also has jewish ancestry, Yiddish and Spanish Jew in my case (and I acknowledge the Sephardic a truly more pure ancestry but the beni cohen gene is found among the Ashkenazi as well) I feel the Jewish people's have to have a homeland and there is no argument about that, most of the people critiscizing them today are the same people whom murdered them in the past, you know why so many of the northern European and Russian jewry are so tall, it is because during the hundred's of pogrom's the jewish woman would be raped again and again and yet those family raised the children as there own and survived as best they could in the face of horror's we today can not even envisage, all through there history since the time of the Rebellion against Rome the Jewish people's have been persecuted, robbed and outcast, even in England which new anti semitic immigrants apart has for a long time been one of the most tolerant society's in the world back in 1290 under king edward the first the jew's were told to convert or leave the country.

One story from the time of the edict of expulsion (England) tell's of how the ship captains whom where paid to take them to france would wait until the tide was going out then sain knowing they would be stranded on the mud flats far out on the estuary, there they told the jew's to get off but kept all there posessions on the ship's then left the people to drown as the tide came back in, and even in Holland the jew's were persecuted up until the 1800's

Then of course came the Holocaust and while we can only guess at how many million were murdered, raped and forced to convert to other religions in the preceeding 1900 or so years that is the most recent large scale atrocity though there have been many small scale one's that are more easily forgotten by the world and even the Jewish people's themselve's.

And to they who say the Jew should not have Israel, well how would they like it if the very thing that Defined there faith and identity was taken by strangers and they had no home, if everywhere they went they could be murdered, robbed and raped, that there children had no security and they lived scattered among people who saw them as alien and foreign.

And if somehow they got there homeland back only for those same people to shout that they should not have it, that they were not who they claimed to be, that it belonged to those strangers whom where living there while they lived as outcast's.

So Like you know and I know the word's NEVER AGAIN are not hollow souless sound's, they shall never be forgotten and they are a statement of fact that shall be enforced by military or any other mean's necessary by not only the Jew's in Israel and by not only the Jew's around the world but even by those whom Know they are part Jew and will fight for there family.

The Danger is that the one who slay's the devil might become the devil and so lose his very soul.

edit on 19-7-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I agree, that the Jews have been and will be the target of persecution throughout history, but the best thing for the Jews to do is blend in, and stay away from Israel. Israel is a bated trap designed to lure in unsuspecting Jews.

To my knowledge it was Mossad that danced in the New York streets, by their own admission, not the Palistinians.

The Israeli government has its hands covered in filth and blood. I do not blame the Jews for the crimes of a few Zionists, but as a Jew, my recommendation to all Jews out there, is to stay away from Israel, and distance themselves from the ADL, and any other Zionist organization. The Zionists are the terrorist who provoke the other side. They are trying to provoke antisimetism to pressure more Jews into the "home land". We are caught in the midst of a gang war.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Well from a christian religious point of view what did God say to Jacob when he had a vision in the desert near to the ruins of an ancient city called Luz, He was tired so took a rock for a pillow and lay his head upon it.

As he slept he dreamed and a voice called him so turning to look he saw a ladder reaching from the earth into heaven and upon the ladder the servants of God came and went, above the heaven there was a mighty throne like a sapphire and an emerald and standing before and amidst it was a being whose face shone brighter than the sun, his hair and beard where whiter than snow and his eye's like blazing coals in a furnace, he was robed in white with a gold belt around his chest and his hand's and feet shone like burnished brass reflecting a furnace. "Jacob, Jacob, Jacob my son I am your father the God of your forefathers Abraham and Isaac, behold this place upon which you now lie, as far to the east and to the west, to the north and to the south as you can see I now give unto you as an inheritance for all generation. Can you count the sand's of the earth upon which you now lie or the Stars of Heaven yet I alone who made them know there true number and I shall multiply your seed until they are greater in number even than these yet they shall not always obey me and I shall punish them. I shall scatter them into the west and into the east, into the north and into the south, Upon my threshing floor I shall punish them and like Chaff upon the wind shall I scatter them into every nation and every family of man yet a remnant I shall keep true to myself and when I have fulfilled these thing's I shall bring them back unto this place and raise them up and set them as Rulers and Judges over the earth".

When he awoke Jacob took the stone he had used as a pillow and poured out oil on it as a sacrifice to God, then he said surely this place is the house of God and I knew it not naming it Bethel or House of God.

Now many book's and text's that we read have changed or been lost over the age's and it seem's even reality is not a fixed prospect as we can read a book several hundred times only to pick it up and find it is not the book we read.
I will leave you with that thought.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Thank you! This is the part of the bible that zionist Christians like to overlook. Israel will be regathered personally by Jesus Himself when He returns. Until then, Israel will remain dispersed, even during the Tribulation. I think that the Israelis represent less than 1% of the dispersed children of Israel living on the earth today. Most of which are not even aware of their Hebrew heritage.

Nice post BUT.. Jesus is NOT coming back for the historical Jews but Only the Spiritual Jews as Paul speaks of in the NT. These are Gentiles and Jews alike who have accepted Jesus as savior. Christians are called to be Spiritual Jews for a reason - many people gloss over and do not understand this text. Remember what testament means.. it means Covenant. We have an old covenant and then a new covenant because the new Covenant trumps the old covenant - the agreement God had with those historical Jews is no more, null and void since Jesus is the new sacrificial lamb for all mankind.

This is why God allowed Palestine to take over the land and unless all of Israel accepts the new covenant they have No Right to that land. They are all still in disobedience because they rejected the Messiah God sent.
edit on 19-7-2014 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnPhoenix

Jesus is returning for all who follow Him, Jews and Gentiles alike; but the Jews are one group of people, and the gentiles are another. God has a distinct plan for each group, just like the case of the Church. The Church is not Israel.

Israel's covenant has not been cancelled, it was put on hold for the Church covenant to play out. During the Millenium, all three covenants will be operative at the same time. The Church, believing Israel, and the believing Gentiles.
edit on 19-7-2014 by BELIEVERpriest because: added text

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnPhoenix

Jesus said "I come not to remove the law but to fulfill it", this also mean's he does not remove his fathers promise.
The christians are the branch grafted on.

How many generations in 2000 thousand years.
"You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me"
At 25 years per generation I make that up to 80 generation's.
Or with the jewish calendar at 5774 so a little over 230 generations.
Why is this important, God said to Abraham I love to a thousand generations of there descendant's those that love me.

For the past 2000 years many faithful and true believers in God have been murdered, persecuted and wronged because of erronous interpretation and religious mistranslation with only the devil profiting from those heinous crime's.
Before you condem all Jew's remember what the King said "I come for my own first" and ""What do you think? If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off?".
He has all of us and regardless of birth and lineology a bad man will face God's justice but he also has mercy so those whom did not show mercy in his name but persecuted in his name can never ever be called christian and he put it this way.
"Blessed are the merciful for they shall recieve mercy".

Take a look at this video.
www.youtube.com...
It is very soon, we all face judgement but like he said non shall know the time.

www.youtube.com...

Then you get blasphemous liars and religious bigots like this man whose goal is to hide the truth but not out of hatred but out of misguided and wrong belief.
www.youtube.com...
You will have seen the work of such in the likes of the davinci code by Dan Brown and other's who also spread anti christian propeganda with the intention of undermining christ in the sight of people.

Then there are others whom mean well.
www.youtube.com...
Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called son's of God.

Peace and remember he said he is with us even to the end of the world but are we with him.

top topics

join