It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convert, pay tax, or die, Islamic State warns Christians

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: smithjustinb

And the 'Philistines' could always move back to Asia Minor, and Greece.

www.palestinefacts.org...

The world was populated through conquest. We all need to accept that. The only people who ever peacefully occupied Israel were the original Jewish Israelis after they peacefully underwent a social transformation from being Canaanites in 1200 BCE. So my hats off to the Jews for being the only ones who didn't take Israel by force. Can't say the same for the Muslim Caliph Palestinians.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Yeah are you kidding me ?

The op may have had religious overtones, but that was ALL about American politics that is for all intents and purposes the new 'religion' of Americans.

It had nothing to do with US politics!

WTF is going on here? Is ATS turning into the 700 club mixed with Stormfront?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

As I said...these are high five threads...

Here's the "high-five" symbol......watch for it......

a reply to: neo96

" Convert, pay tax, or die, Islamic State warns Christians "

Good Topic !!

We all need to keep on our toes with these radicals that hate Christians.

Many (most?) Christians in Iraq and Syria are Assyrians. They've been in that region for a very long time.

They are taking as much crap from ISIS as the Shi'ites.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Why yes extremist ideology has 'nothing' to do with politics.

Er wait.

Extremism is how we ended up with the ACA.

Extremism is why we have people here who say 'eat the rich'.

Extremism here is why corporate products like contraception should be 'free'.

LOL

Rather obvious what is going on here.

Shame some won't open their eyes to it.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

You've gone off the deep end, Neo.

Good day to you sir.....I hope the rest of your night is productive and satisfying.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Don't forget to say your prayers!

Like this guy:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb
"Death to America". "Death to Christians". "Death to Jews". Is what a lot of you imbeciles want us to tolerate.

Death to tolerance.

Not me. For me it's all "Death to Ming!"

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

It is a shame that there are Americans who are taking sides in this religious war (because thats what it is)- taking sides with the Muslims who wage Jihad. It is dishonorable to the 3,000 people who died on 9/11. It is dishonorable to their families. It is dishonorable to the American soldiers who fought and the 15,000 American soldiers who died defending our country from the people who have the same mindset and the same long term goal as these Palestinians..

7 of the 19 accused 9/11 terrorists who were named and shamed by the US media are still alive today... How about the Dancing Israeli's dressed as Palestinians that went missing from the media? You think the Arabs are bad, the Israeli's are worse. I have no doubt the Mossad was behind 9/11.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Are you truly unaware of the oligarchy setting things up to shred and destroy Christians . . . and actually every other religion . . . ??? . . . but they want to start with Evangelical and Pentecostal Christians first . . . that belief that God still does miracles and can intervene in our time space dimension at HIS WILL realllllly chafe's their arrogance and !!!!CONTROL!!!! freak tyrannical plans.

They have said plenty about such goals in their own documents and speeches.

I've posted some of it repeatedly.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

It is a shame that there are Americans who are taking sides in this religious war (because thats what it is)- taking sides with the Muslims who wage Jihad. It is dishonorable to the 3,000 people who died on 9/11. It is dishonorable to their families. It is dishonorable to the American soldiers who fought and the 15,000 American soldiers who died defending our country from the people who have the same mindset and the same long term goal as these Palestinians..

7 of the 19 accused 9/11 terrorists who were named and shamed by the US media are still alive today... How about the Dancing Israeli's dressed as Palestinians that went missing from the media? You think the Arabs are bad, the Israeli's are worse. I have no doubt the Mossad was behind 9/11.

Slow down. One thing at a time. What

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Slow down. One thing at a time. What

You said

I guess I was naive. It is a shame that there are Americans who are taking sides in this religious war (because thats what it is)- taking sides with the Muslims who wage Jihad. It is dishonorable to the 3,000 people who died on 9/11. It is dishonorable to their families.

So the very government who couldn't give them a straight answer is honorable when they throw Millions of dollars at Jihadi's in the Middle East? You think American's are bad supporting the enemy, your own government do the exact same thing, is it any wonder people show sympathy for Jihadi's?

As for 9/11, 7 of the named terrorists who are accused of hijacking those planes are alive and were never in the USA on that day.

Now who were in the USA on that day were 5 Israeli's recording and dancing when the planes hit the building. These guys were dressed as Arabs... They also planned to blow up a bridge in New York but were caught when NY closed the bridges off. They slipped under the radar and out of the country never to be heard of again.

And some lovely words from Benji.

Sounds like he seen this as a good thing... Pretty honorable man, hey? As I said, I have no doubt that Mossad is behind 9/11 and I feel it would be dishonorable to actually support Israel (Or Zionism to be exact).
edit on 19-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Hey, at least they give you the option to convert and avoid taxes. Hell, western governments just allow for death and taxes...whats with that?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Sounds very like the old catholic methods. Most died when the conquests were made the rest had to convert.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

pay a religious levy or face death

that's priceless (excuse the pun)

telling the religion that told us "the love of money is the root of all evil" to pay a religious levy

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Christians are lucky that ISIS gives a choice to them for remaining alive and paying tax. They will behead other Muslims as soon as they find them.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
And Iraqi Christians are being refused refugee status buy the UN, denied entry into the United States, since when does the UN have a say?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The way some people continue to bring up the past as if that is some excuse for what is happening now, is despicable.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
the continuing saga

iamnotashamedofthegospelofchrist.com...

it seems that the Christians and Shia that remained in Mosul -- even after food rations were taken away from them...
were told to leave by the Sermon @ the Mosque on Friday 18 July or die ...
all the Christian and Shia houses were marked... for a rapid rounding up of the lingering Christians & Shia who generally fled to safer cities in Kurdistan Iraq

or --- just read the link for a breakdown of the crackdown
a crackdown that involves the fallen away Muslims & Christian riffraff living in the Caliphate...
Caliph Ibrahim wants to Jihad these folks before he takes on Jerusalem & the Jews

read the 4 horsemen thread for the source, thanks - I don't wanna have to look it up again...sorry

all this took place on the 18th,,, these edicts by the Caliph himself

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Funny. That's what I keep hearing my next door "neighbors" say. They are from Sudan. They are Sudanese. The live in Colorado. They hate colorado. The hate americans. The live in Sec 8 housing. and they are DEVOUT muslims. So yeah. We do in fact practivc religious freedom in this country, unless your a muslim or in the miitary! Sure Jimmy, I'll take door number 3 DIE!. Why? So I can take a least one muslim with me ! (one of the things THEY say the have they're relgious right to do,
Life is good !

edit on 7192014 by tencap77 because: spelling / content

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

As I said, I have no doubt that Mossad is behind 9/11

How can you be so convinced of your own opinion? Which is what it is, considering you have no proof, and you more than likely don't have insider information.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join