It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convert, pay tax, or die, Islamic State warns Christians

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I think you misunderstood.

My reply to Krazyshot was to say this topic was in the Political Madness Forum. I am almost sure I saw a Mod tell someone that the same topic could be up twice as long as they were in two different forums.......

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: the owlbear

It makes me a little upset, I would have rather talked about the ACTUAL muslims imposing their will on Christians instead of Obama and now there is a thread on this topic on the boards, so if I want to talk about it, I have to do it in this thread. Such a waste...

As I said...these are high five threads...
Either agree and make a red herring or other divisive political remark to be part of the gang or do the most prudent thing and walk away and don't get sucked in...
I know you're above this...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: neo96

I think you misunderstood.

My reply to Krazyshot was to say this topic was in the Political Madness Forum. I am almost sure I saw a Mod tell someone that the same topic could be up twice as long as they were in two different forums.......

True.

I was mere;y trying to make a political point that was obviously lost.

My bad.
edit on 18-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

As I said...these are high five threads... Either agree and make a red herring or other divisive political remark to be part of the gang or do the most prudent thing and walk away and don't get sucked in... I know you're above this...

Ya know the above is a red herring.

As it has nothing to do with converting, or paying taxes.

Guess I should just die.

Since my thread is such a 'waste'.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I do like the fact that you despise the Islamic Ideology.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Here is a good article totally digging deep into what is Happening.( The Op’s Topic)

www.answering-islam.org...

I am a Christian and by faith I believe what is written in the Bible.
Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eye can see…

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingDepth
Here is a good article totally digging deep into what is Happening.( The Op’s Topic)

www.answering-islam.org...

I am a Christian and by faith I believe what is written in the Bible.
Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eye can see…

lol. the first paragraph of your link is a lie.. So I'm assuming the rest will also be lies if it's based around the opening.

While the last chapter dealt with the concentrated hatred and murderous spirit of Islam toward the Jewish people, this chapter deals in a more general sense with the worldwide persecution and martyrdom that will be waged against anyone who is a follower of Jesus or who refuses to become a Muslim during the last-days.

- Jesus (Isa) is an Islamic Messiah also

- Islam recognises the Jews as the ancient inheritors of the Holyland but doesn't recognise the Holyland being controlled by unholy Laws..

- The Extremists are practicing a fabricated version of Islam and you have brought it hook, line and sinker. The Qu'ran does not teach persecuting any true believers from any faith. It actually promotes Muslims to seek the Gospels as well as the Qu'ran for reference.
edit on 18-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Some crazy Islamic folk want to force Christians to convert, pay a tax or die.

Really haven't been paying attention to current political events eh?

That is what the ACA contraception mandate was all about.

Neo, this is for you!

Relax, have a scotch and a cigar and turn off the talk radio. You've gone too deep my friend.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

You have to have a blind hate for all that is the current admin for any of this post to make sense.

The bad thing is, any hate for the current administration is 100% justified.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
"Death to America". "Death to Christians". "Death to Jews". Is what a lot of you imbeciles want us to tolerate.

Death to tolerance.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb
"Death to America". "Death to Christians". "Death to Jews". Is what a lot of you imbeciles want us to tolerate.

Death to tolerance.

Umm, no. I think some of us are still wondering what this Islamic, middle east issue has to do with the Democrats and taxes.

There is no war on Christians or Jews in this country. In fact, I just got done feeding 700 Pentecostal faithful at work tonight. They were having a good ole time just doing what they wanted to do.

No taxes, no death threats.....just chicken and fellowship.

DISCLAIMER: They had to pay for the chicken. Sorry.

ETA: And there was tax on that chicken. Forgot about that.
edit on 7/18/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I think the point being made is that this particular forum is the United States Political Madness forum. I mean...it's important for us to be knowledgeable of worldly affairs and all but I don't see what the US has to do with Islamic terrorists in Syria and Iraq making these 'laws.'

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Perhaps the tolerating mindset is the relationship between democrats and the middle east issue.

When I found out there was a divide in America with supporters of Israel on one side and supporters of Palestinians on the other, I was shocked. I thought all Americans would love America enough not to support a group of people who are very much like another group of people that want to destroy America because we don't all believe what they do. I couldn't believe what I was seeing when I saw Americans supporting these people. I guess I was naive. It is a shame that there are Americans who are taking sides in this religious war (because thats what it is)- taking sides with the Muslims who wage Jihad. It is dishonorable to the 3,000 people who died on 9/11. It is dishonorable to their families. It is dishonorable to the American soldiers who fought and the 15,000 American soldiers who died defending our country from the people who have the same mindset and the same long term goal as these Palestinians.

Right now, it is democrats who are against Israel. It is they who dishonor and hate America. And don't tell me Democrats don't hate America. I don't want to go through the trouble of having to cite 100 reasons that suggest they do.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

Are you kidding me?

This is America! We have a big variety of people with different cultures, religions (including Islam), colors and most importantly......opinions. That is what makes America great!

Just because someone has a different opinion than you or sees a certain situation in a different light does not mean they are any less American or want to destroy it!

I really hope people read your post and finally see the example of what the dangerous propaganda we have seen from the Neocons can do to a person.

Dissent is the highest form of patriotism

edit on 7/18/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

I think the point being made is that this particular forum is the United States Political Madness forum. I mean...it's important for us to be knowledgeable of worldly affairs and all but I don't see what the US has to do with Islamic terrorists in Syria and Iraq making these 'laws.'

These people are our enemy. The Islamic State conquering the middle east equals our enemy getting bigger. When the Islamic State gets bigger, they become more dangerous and more threatening. You think 9/11 was bad? Wait until they get their hands on nuclear weapons and ships. This is why everything that happens in the Middle East affects America. This is why we are involved in the Middle East. Until these people stop wanting to destroy us, we should remain involved.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I am shocked too considering what our ancestors did the to 'natives' here.

Second verse.

As if we have any 'right'.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247

Are you kidding me?

This is America! We have a big variety of people with different cultures, religions (including Islam), colors and most importantly......opinions. That is what makes America great!

Just because someone has a different opinion than you or sees a certain situation in a different light does not mean they are any less American or want to destroy it!

I really hope people read your post and finally see the example of what the dangerous propaganda we have seen from the Neocons can do to a person.

Dissent is the highest form of patriotism

Its fine if you're Muslim. I don't care. America doesn't care. But if you take the 164 verses of the Quran that reference Jihad seriously (like a lot of Middle Eastern Muslims do), that is not okay. Its not okay, because the people that do take those verses seriously are the same people who flew planes into the twin towers. If those people are American citizens, it is not okay. It is treasonous. Don't take what I said out of context and don't misinterpret what I said. It seems you need to listen rather than hear what you want to hear. Freedom of religion is fine in America until your religion starts asking you to destroy America.
edit on 18-7-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Yeah are you kidding me ?

The op may have had religious overtones, but that was ALL about American politics that is for all intents and purposes the new 'religion' of Americans.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I am shocked too considering what our ancestors did the to 'natives' here.

Second verse.

As if we have any 'right'.

Oh well. If you don't like it, you could always move back to the UK.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

And the 'Philistines' could always move back to Asia Minor, and Greece.

www.palestinefacts.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join