It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convert, pay tax, or die, Islamic State warns Christians

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: theantediluvian

We're living in an Islamic state where Christians are persecuted? I

Yep.

There are thousands of threads on ATS that prove beyond a shadow of the doubt that christians are not liked very much in THIS state.

There are thousands of threads on ATS about reptilians and pyramid energy too. None of those pass through my BS filter either.
edit on 2014-7-18 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: neo96

At least they are offering to kill them quickly......er well, at least quicker than the IRS!

The IRS takes your home, property and freezes all your assets, leaving a person to a slow death.....

Not sure where your going with this one, but just my initial thoughts.

Of course that was all sarcasm, or was it? hmmmmm sorry, just thinking out loud......

So do you agree that:

"our current government are radical islamo fascist's. "

We're living in an Islamic state where Christians are persecuted? I know we don't agree on much, but you've always at least seemed sane.

Truth?

I don't believe we have a "Representative" government that works for the "people" at all! I see a bunch of political crack heads whom do nothing more than represent the military/industrial complex and lobbyists!

Our so called elected officials are too busy holding out their hands for their next fix. Get's quite expensive paying back all those favors in the form of legislation that usually screws the people but makes life grand for the corporations and lobbyists.......

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

It doesn't seem to me that we are at the 4 Horsemen QUITE yet.

Much nearer than ever . . . however.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I guess someone missed all the threads about the HL ruling making progressives heads explode.

edit on 18-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

lol! at least its not 120 degrees.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Extreme Muslim extremests issuing a proclamation of convert, pay, leave now, or die , and Joe Biden suggesting that rich people could show their patriotism by paying higher taxes somehow, in the minds of some, equal the same thing?????

Daring the removal of this reply for going off topic, I say off the charts skunkworks. Staying on topic with an OP like this one is impossible. How can one debate, or argue. How can one have a reasoned discussion with such an outlandish position. To stay on topic with a topic such as this is only possible if one is in total agreement and marches in in step with the drum beat set by the author.

I would like to thank Neo for bringing this bit of news from the Middle East to our attention. The title caught my attention on this point. After that, the equating of the extremists to Joe Biden is just, just, well,,, ( warning, warning,,,brain overload, shut down all neural activity while repairs are made.)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Outlandish ?

Miss the thread about the same people banning guns there too?

For a website that's claim to fame was their openmindness.

The topic could be debated 6 ways from sunday.
edit on 18-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You know, Dear Heart . . . we bother to assert reality as we perceive and experience it from a wealth of experience and study . . . and rather straight-forward logic.

But it's like . . . those most desperately in need of understanding reality and the facts of life currently and looming closer and closer . . .

are tuned into . . . dancing with the Stars etc.

They are not tuned into TRUTH RADIO.

Or perhaps they are deaf.

Or perhaps they are so brainwashed as to not be able to comprehend such horrific realities and shut even the possibility out.

Or maybe they just willfully pretend that life will go on as it always has regardless of OBVIOUSLY SCREAMING indications otherwise on every hand and front.

Sometimes I get weary of bothering. Certainly the folks on the other side posting on ATS have no clue and give no indication of even being able to get sufficient change out of the sofa to go to 7/11 and BUY a clue.

The day will come when their constructions on reality crash like so much bat doodoo falling out of the belfry all around their feet and piled high on their heads. Some of them may have a few microseconds to go

UT-OH . . . I terminally goofed

just before they go catatonic or get their heads sliced off.

Ahhhh wellll . . . what a lovely bunch of coconuts.

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition . . . or the Muslim one . . . or the globalist one . . . or the atheist one . . . or . . .

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I can't believe you politicized this crime against humanity. This is just a tragedy and I clicked this OP thinking you were going to make a poignant observation about this craziness, instead you take the opportunity to talk about Obama and co...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

the link does not matter, because its not that important...I am chronicaling the exploits of the Caliph/Caliphate as it pertains to my personal revelation that the 2014 blood-moon tetrad is the feared ' 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse' tetrad found in Revelations for the actual,end-times, tribulation era cycle of the '4 horsemen'

I have been chronicalling the exploits of our 'Caliph in chief' for the past 4 years.

Reads like a GD greek tragedy !

~ You Said It ~

and I really aspire to your level of Posting & Thread making (someday)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I debated on joining this debate, ante...
Then I decided it would be best to leave it to the usual gang that haunt these threads to high five and star each other and talk about nothing but Obama's involvement...somehow...

Let them have their little hate party.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

It makes me a little upset, I would have rather talked about the ACTUAL muslims imposing their will on Christians instead of Obama and now there is a thread on this topic on the boards, so if I want to talk about it, I have to do it in this thread. Such a waste...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

the link does not matter, because its not that important...I am chronicaling the exploits of the Caliph/Caliphate as it pertains to my personal revelation that the 2014 blood-moon tetrad is the feared ' 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse' tetrad found in Revelations for the actual,end-times, tribulation era cycle of the '4 horsemen'

I have been chronicalling the exploits of our 'Caliph in chief' for the past 4 years.

Reads like a GD greek tragedy !

~ You Said It ~

and I really aspire to your level of Posting & Thread making (someday)

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
I can't believe you politicized this crime against humanity. This is just a tragedy and I clicked this OP thinking you were going to make a poignant observation about this craziness, instead you take the opportunity to talk about Obama and co...

hey there---- ' they' are all wolves-in-sheep'-clothing.... or else a Demonic inspired individuals, Barack included

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: the owlbear

It makes me a little upset, I would have rather talked about the ACTUAL muslims imposing their will on Christians instead of Obama and now there is a thread on this topic on the boards, so if I want to talk about it, I have to do it in this thread. Such a waste...

Not really!

This is Under US Political Madness.

I am sure you are allowed to start your own thread under perhaps Middle East OR Religion forum.....

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Extreme Muslim extremests issuing a proclamation . . .

What an abject grossly false GREAT DECEPTION.

The TRUTH IS . . . a minimum of 15% in 1-3 Muslim countries and 20% or more in the median number of Muslim countries and 70% in some Muslim countries

SUPPORT SUCH A MENTALITY AND SUCH ACTIONS wholesale.

70%. How do you figure that 70% is an "extremely extreme" minority of any group of Muslims or Muslim country
?

Do you have a rubber math book?

How is even 20% to be considered an extremely extreme minority of a country?

Now 1/10th of 1% I could consider an extremely extreme minority IF THE FACTS INDICATED IT WAS TRUE.

But 20%. Not buying it.

And 70% . . . anyone that thinks 70% is to be rationally classed as an extremely extreme minority is . . .

devoid of . . . sufficient critical thinking skills . . . or sufficient awareness . . . or . . .

edit on 18/7/2014 by BO XIAN because: tags

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I can't believe you politicized this crime against humanity. Th

Crime against humanity ?

Being told to convert in to a fascist belief system is a crime against humanity ?

Being told to pay taxes because of a fascism mobs belief system is a crime against humanity ?

I concur!.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I realize that you evidently do not believe that the current Destroyer in Chief and his puppet masters are building toward a GREATLY WORSE genocidal level of ruthlessness and tyranny against not only the citizens of the USA but the citizens of the planet.

Your disbelief in the facts, doesn't alter the facts a bit.

It is still not crystal clear whether the Narcissist in Chief's puppet masters plan to use Islam to destroy other religious groups and then morph Islam into the overtly satan worshiping ONE WORLD RELIGION on the schedule

or whether they plan to set Islam and the rest of the world up TO DESTROY EACH OTHER and THEN set up the ONE WORLD RELIGION literally worshiping the chief fallen angel.

But those ARE the two MOST LIKELY scenarios.

And it IS CLEAR that massive amounts of puzzle pieces have been methodically moved into place for just that result . . . and more are being moved incrementally all the time . . . just like the frog in the bucket gets its water heated gradually.

But, hey . . . I'm sure Dancing with the Stars is very entertaining . . . for whatever that's worth as the country and planet go to hell on a hot greased slide.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

I will try to find the link I read today which proved that 'radical Islam' is the Norm
and peaceful Islam gets 'radicalized' 100% of the time as the normal flow of status/power...

ADD; could not find the news link I read this morning...(too many restarts)

but this blog has the essentials but NOT as succinctly put -to the reader
chucksweblog.com...

edit on th31140572920818202014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Please start a thread on that when you find it.

I've long felt that but hadn't ran across proof of it.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

This is Under US Political Madness.

Really!

Clearly says it here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

'Conspiracy forums'.

First choice 'Political Madeness'

That can be summed up rather succinctly:

Group A says Group B is out to get you.