learn more

Convert, pay tax, or die, Islamic State warns Christians

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Islamist insurgents have issued an ultimatum to northern Iraq's dwindling Christian population to either convert to Islam, pay a religious levy or face death, according to a statement distributed in the militant-controlled city of Mosul.

Convert,pay tax, or die

Oh now where have I heard this before ?

Biden says paying higher taxes ‘patriotic’

Then evil rich people aren't paying enough tax !

Repent you sinners, and convert or face eternal damnation!

Then how can anyone forget their 'duty' to support the ACA ?

They must convert or face eternal damnation !

Then how can anyone forget their 'duty' is to get rid of them evil republican obstructionists ?

They must convert or face eternal damnation!

Then how can anyone forget that an American business HL was basically told to convert or die ?

Until they sued them, and won.

Some glaring similarities there.

Some too close for comfort.

Now let me be perfectly clear here.

NO I am not saying our current government are radical islamo fascist's.

No I am most certainly not!

What I am saying is ?

Yeah they are definitely radical fascist's.

Which is why I will always be the 'infidel'.

Who needs to go to the middle east ?

The middle east came here.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

At least they are offering to kill them quickly......er well, at least quicker than the IRS!

The IRS takes your home, property and freezes all your assets, leaving a person to a slow death.....

Not sure where your going with this one, but just my initial thoughts.

Of course that was all sarcasm, or was it? hmmmmm sorry, just thinking out loud......

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

They both don't like christians very much.

If they could get away with it ?

Hell they drone American's overseas for their politics.

edit on 18-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
It's dhimmitude. The dirty little secret of the Islam's Golden Age is that much of their economy functioned off the poll tax, or jizya, paid by the non-muslims.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
It's dhimmitude. The dirty little secret of the Islam's Golden Age is that much of their economy functioned off the poll tax, or jizya, paid by the non-muslims.

That really does apply to taxes here.

The minority of the evil rich don't count for very much here.

Only to feed the masses.

So they could definitely be called the 'non muslims' here.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Okay, that's in Iraq.

In America?

Convert (to progressivism), pay tax (and pay and pay and pay), and you still die.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

that's not all that's going on in Mosul... the Caliphate & the Caliph Ibrahim (aka al-Baghdadi)
have instructed the Iraqi government workers (who are still alive) to refuse to issue food rations to both Christians & Shiites

heres a snip from my earlier post that made this known to fellow ATS'ers in a FYI kind of way

the 3rd news item is that the Caliph Ibrahim has ordered food rations ceased to Christians or Shiites..
pamelageller.com...

ISIS has ordered government workers to stop giving rations to Christians and Shiites in Mosul, according to a report by Younes Thonon for ankawa.com.

The official in charge of distributing rations in the Rifaq neighborhood said he had received orders from ISIS to cut the rations.

Mr. Fadel Younis, the official in charge for the Kifaat neighborhood, said that he had received a similar order and a threat from ISIS, and was warned that if he gives rations to Christians and Shiites he will be charged and prosecuted according to sharia law.

pamelageller.com...

the Post link does not matter, because its not that important...I am trying to chronical the exploits of the Caliph/Caliphate as it pertains to my personal revelation that the 2014 blood-moon tetrad is the feared ' 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse' tetrad found in Revelations for the actual,end-times, tribulation era cycle of the '4 horsemen'

edit on th31140572574518222014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)
edit on th31140572738918492014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

the link does not matter, because its not that important...I am chronicaling the exploits of the Caliph/Caliphate as it pertains to my personal revelation that the 2014 blood-moon tetrad is the feared ' 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse' tetrad found in Revelations for the actual,end-times, tribulation era cycle of the '4 horsemen'

I have been chronicalling the exploits of our 'Caliph in chief' for the past 4 years.

Reads like a GD greek tragedy !

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Convert,pay tax, or die

Oh now where have I heard this before ?

Biden says paying higher taxes ‘patriotic’

Is there no end to the hyperbole? The threats by ISIS against Christians would be an ACTUAL example of persecution of Christians. What you're trying to compare it to is a propaganda-induced persecution complex.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Wait...what?

Some crazy Islamic folk want to force Christians to convert, pay a tax or die.......and somehow that turns in to Biden and taxes on the wealthy?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Okay, that's in Iraq.

In America?

Convert (to progressivism), pay tax (and pay and pay and pay), and you still die.

Yea. All these taxes.

larger image
edit on 2014-7-18 by theantediluvian because: wrong graph

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Is there no end to the hyperbole?

There is no hyperbole there at all.

For the last 6 years we have been told to convert or die in to the church of government knows best.

Our 'moral' leader said as much.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Some crazy Islamic folk want to force Christians to convert, pay a tax or die.

Really haven't been paying attention to current political events eh?

That is what the ACA contraception mandate was all about.
edit on 18-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

You have to have a blind hate for all that is the current admin for any of this post to make sense.
Other wise you can understand this is something that is happening in a completely different part of the world and in now way relates to us here in the states.

Of course all this is just my humble opinion , I am sure I will be shown why I am wrong shortly

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Is this all part of obamas aka Hilter 2.0, mass genocide using the ACA???
Cause last time it was by use of abortion, is he extending it now?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

For someone who think that op was so 'worthless' sure are making the effort to marginalize it.

Fear it that much ?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

PERHAPS the current Destroyer in Chief is not a radical islamo fascist.

But I'm not convinced.

The duck quacks like a duck.
He waddles like a duck.
He preens like a duck.
He poops like a duck.
He lays black poison duck eggs.
He spreads freedom destroying poop all over the place like a devilish duck.
He bows and kisses Saudi kings like a duck.
He exalts Islamo fascist goals and ideals like a duck.

He's merely a BIT less brazen about it than those in the Middle East.

He SOMETIMES couches his quacks in professional propagandized duck blather instead of the more brazenly overt Islmao fascist screeching of the Middle East.

On the other hand . . . his crazed evil, ruthless, murderous, violent look in his eyes is often photographed rather equal to the look in many of the radical islamo fascist screechers of the Middle East.

Perhaps his radical globalist fascist bosses have managed to tone down his inner radical islamo fascist screeching so he passes for some semblance of a normal screeching liberal while he's at this stage of his destructive rampages against the Constitution, the Republic, freedoms, Christianity etc. They wouldn't want him to get too far ahead of their ruthless destructive genocidal schedule and sabotage the long prepared efforts, now would they.

At best . . . I think it's arguable to claim that he's not a radical islamo fascist.

I think he is . . . and barely in the closet, at that.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

At least they are offering to kill them quickly......er well, at least quicker than the IRS!

The IRS takes your home, property and freezes all your assets, leaving a person to a slow death.....

Not sure where your going with this one, but just my initial thoughts.

Of course that was all sarcasm, or was it? hmmmmm sorry, just thinking out loud......

So do you agree that:

"our current government are radical islamo fascist's. "

We're living in an Islamic state where Christians are persecuted? I know we don't agree on much, but you've always at least seemed sane.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I gather you've ignored all the holocaust survivor's warnings . . .

And the Russian gulag survivor's warnings . . .

about how we are RACING down that same race track.

= = = =

Ain't DENIAL comforting! . . .

It's only that last 6" or so of the fall from the top of the twin towers that one needs to be that concerned about.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

We're living in an Islamic state where Christians are persecuted? I

Yep.

There are thousands of threads on ATS that prove beyond a shadow of the doubt that christians are not liked very much in THIS state.

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join