It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#WWJVD: What Would Jesse Ventura Do About the Feds?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
We present a new segment to #OffTheGrid... #WWJVD: What Would Jesse Ventura Do? Today in the face of corporate personhood, confounding Supreme Court decisions, and vulgar judges, what would President Jesse do with our federal government? Is a benevolent dictator the solution?

Would you vote for Jesse Ventura to be the benevolent dictator of the United States of America? In this #OffTheGrid clip, the Governor jokes about what he'd finally be able to get done when he's calling ALL of the shots!

Also, check out the full episode on Ora.tv to see The Governor's answers to some of your #AskJesse questions.
Special thanks to ATS members Buster2010 and Benevolent Heretic, for your questions, which Jesse answered in today's show!

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Crossface chicken wing?
Elbow off the top rope?
Boston Crab?
All while wearing a feather boa.
at this point the federal government and all of its shadowy puppet masters require a veritable start from scratch.
I'm not sure most people are willing to stomach that reality

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
What would Jean Claude Van Damme do? Probably roundhouse somebody.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
PHOENIX program comes to mind,but HERE is MY "manifest o (I guess)
MARTIAL law to confiscate banks properties. Begin rebuilding the INfra structiure and build VERTICAL farms and DEVELOP same for ALL produce to be DOMESITCALLY created, during which time an EXPANDED "JOB CORPS type draft to employ and get the economy moving TO INCLUDE 1980s level military capability. Instead of using active duty personnel you use VETS to train the force.
Eliminate DHS,ATF,IRS,TSA and link up the local LEOs with the FBI which would be appropriately expanded to take over. Go to flat taxation ONLY
Dept of Science should be a branch of SERVICE and not be under the military's thumb
The surgeon General should be ordered to shift our medical system to curing AS A GOAL not financial gain ,their R&D would fall under the Dept of Science anyway and be out of their hands,Surgeons and the like will be as engineers socially and economically.
ADULTERY should be a civil offence so that politicians would straighten up or get burned. NO EX felon may EVER serve,nor can the legal profession,they have screwed ethical motivation ,which brings me to the big bannana. The COMPLETE OVERHAUL of our current legal system to better serve all instead of the richest only.3 violent crimes are DEATH JUST like the OMEGA Agency wants some one who is trained eventually shoots you.
Other than that all else would be Libertarian.

As to the ECONOMY and Buisness..that is such a mess I have NO idea...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
WWJVD?

I don't know, threaten to move out of the country? I'm still waiting for you to fulfill that promise.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
PHOENIX program comes to mind,but HERE is MY "manifest o (I guess)
MARTIAL law to confiscate banks properties. Begin rebuilding the INfra structiure and build VERTICAL farms and DEVELOP same for ALL produce to be DOMESITCALLY created, during which time an EXPANDED "JOB CORPS type draft to employ and get the economy moving TO INCLUDE 1980s level military capability. Instead of using active duty personnel you use VETS to train the force.
Eliminate DHS,ATF,IRS,TSA and link up the local LEOs with the FBI which would be appropriately expanded to take over. Go to flat taxation ONLY
Dept of Science should be a branch of SERVICE and not be under the military's thumb
The surgeon General should be ordered to shift our medical system to curing AS A GOAL not financial gain ,their R&D would fall under the Dept of Science anyway and be out of their hands,Surgeons and the like will be as engineers socially and economically.
ADULTERY should be a civil offence so that politicians would straighten up or get burned. NO EX felon may EVER serve,nor can the legal profession,they have screwed ethical motivation ,which brings me to the big bannana. The COMPLETE OVERHAUL of our current legal system to better serve all instead of the richest only.3 violent crimes are DEATH JUST like the OMEGA Agency wants some one who is trained eventually shoots you.
Other than that all else would be Libertarian.

As to the ECONOMY and Buisness..that is such a mess I have NO idea...

Damn, I can go along with the three letter agency deletion. But the three strike death law is fracked up, especially with our justice system, you said it yourself. It's f'ed up. There are things I don't abide by, like cold blooded murder, pedophilia, rape, things of that nature. But death for three felonies in this day and age with all the laws on the books. We're talkin Saddam Hussain all over again.

Appoint philosophers as judges instead of lawyers and therapists instead of rent a cops as jailers. We might make some headway to better times, just a thought.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Who cares what anyone will do? No is going to do #, we just talk about it.

Talking is an action, but talking about it won't be enough.

Jesse V has the power and potential to be a leader, i think. Yet he prefers the backseat.
edit on 18-7-2014 by thirdcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I'm guessing he would do whatever would make him the most money.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
What would Jesse do?
If say, hypothetically, a soldier wrote a book and said in that book that he knocked some poor shlub out cold.

What would Jesse do?

Sue his widow?

Yup that's what Jesse would do.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

That's Chuck Norris who does the round house kicks, JCVD would do the splits then put the guy in a headlock

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Hey, isn't using ATS to promote your personal for profit endeavors against the T&C??

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: bjax9er
What would Jesse do?
If say, hypothetically, a soldier wrote a book and said in that book that he knocked some poor shlub out cold.

What would Jesse do?

Sue his widow?

Yup that's what Jesse would do.

The lawsuit was already going on before Kyle got killed. Just because he is dead is no reason to allow other people to profit from a lie. Funny you say in another thread ignore Jesse but here you are again posting in another one of his threads.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
Hey, isn't using ATS to promote your personal for profit endeavors against the T&C??

Not if you make arrangements with the owner first. Also ATS gets mentioned on his show so it's a give and get situation.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
Probably make money from regurgitating conspiracies while offering no solutions.

He's a TV personality on par with Bob Saget...that's it.

Peace

I beg to differ, he's been able to bring more light to conspiracy theories than you and me put together and if you believe that you are seriously short sighted.
edit on 18-7-2014 by twohawks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: twohawks

Mean while, he's done a good job of making young punks knowledgeable of conspiracy ideals that are worth questioning.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!!!!

Please post to the topic and read the following:

You are responsible for your own posts.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

Failure to follow the above will have consequences.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

Grow a pair would you? So far you have nothing to offer the thread but dissidents....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join