It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veterans “Welcome” Obama to Delaware With Their Backs to Him

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok
a reply to: bbracken677

It's about benefits, it's about a paycheck, it's about work. Don't fool yourself. When you go in they completely brainwash you. Making you think it's about something it's not.

Still, we got distracted by propaganda hour, this protest was about men whining they could not get a foreign made gun.

Nothing more, they hid their propaganda and agenda behind vets that we Americans are conditioned to want to support.

But in the end it was all about the foreign made gun they can't get.

Buy American.

Nonsense. This is about a group of men who swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution protesting an executive who does not like to follow said Constitution. EO banning imports is just but a long list of grievances and extra constitutional acts. You cannot be that simplistic in mindset.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

a reply to: AK907ICECOLD

No, I've never served in the military.

I've never killed anyone period, somehow you think you're special because you have? It's base human nature to destroy. You aren't the first one to kill because you were told to.

Tell me, do you carry a torch for those whose life you ended? Or do you understand that it was part of the job. Either them or you, and they wouldn't be sad of they took you out. So why any remorse at all? They knew what they were getting into. No need for you to condemn yourself for them not being smart enough to run away.

Just human nature after all.

No, he didn't say any of that. What they have suggest is that you haven't a clue what you are talking about.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: macman
a reply to: jimmyx

Really?? Is that what you and the Nation of Islam think of my statement?

Seems that 0bama is doing just fine with doing all those things listed.
Don't need a republican for that....................Just a Progressive from either side.

He's a member of NOI!?!?! Well, that explains a lot.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Don't need a republican for that....................Just a Progressive from either side.

i'd love nothing better than if Islam was defunct and gone from the planet. I think their religion is one of enslavement and misery, that is stuck in the 7th century of barbarians. I will not get down on my knees for any god, or man. for that matter.
tell me, how far do you think this country could have advanced WITHOUT progressive thinking?....

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

There are currently sanctions against Russia. Why would we want to help fund their aggression against the Ukraine?

And again, why buy foreign? Buy American, support American made guns.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

i'd love nothing better than if Islam was defunct and gone from the planet. I think their religion is one of enslavement and misery, that is stuck in the 7th century of barbarians. I will not get down on my knees for any god, or man. for that matter.

SO, the "jimmyx" thing, the "x" being an identifying factor with NOI.
SO, you are telling me that there is no tie between you and them??
K then.

tell me, how far do you think this country could have advanced WITHOUT progressive thinking?....

Really????
A small immediate gain, like Social Security, has produced such great long term results, right?
A forced measly retirement method, designed for a population with a life expectancy of 65-70 is bankrupt and corrupt as well.

So, seems there would be awesome gains without Progressives infecting every aspect of society and Govt.

How is that Patriot Act going for us? Another Progressive program.

And Common Core.

Shall I continue?

And hey, how about your statement about Islam??? What greater statement from a Progressive.
You want the religion gone.

I don't. I just want them to return to the core of their beliefs and stop killing people.

There is your wonderful Progressive thinking.

edit on 21-7-2014 by macman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

There are currently sanctions against Russia. Why would we want to help fund their aggression against the Ukraine?

And again, why buy foreign? Buy American, support American made guns.

Why buy foreign made books? If there are sanctions against Russia, would you also support an executive order making a ban on Dr. Zhivago? What other consumer products from Russia were banned by EO by name? (Hint--none, so you can't argue the sanctions angle for what is an attempt at incremental gun control, which is the true underlying issue.)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

We would have colonized the moon and still be the economic powerhouse and pinnacle of economic freedom as well as innovation and freedom of thought. Progressivism of the left has been a race to the bottom.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

No, the real underlying issue is using vets to push a bull agenda.

Just cause he signs an eo temporarily limiting one specific type of gun from being purchased because of real events going on in the world. Doesn't mean people need to be disrespectful.

Sure protest, but don't lie about the reasons.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Doesn't mean people need to be disrespectful.

When 0bama has earned any respect, I am sure the Vets will let you know.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: macman

THEY'RE so mean.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

No, the real underlying issue is using vets to push a bull agenda.

Just cause he signs an eo temporarily limiting one specific type of gun from being purchased because of real events going on in the world. Doesn't mean people need to be disrespectful.

Sure protest, but don't lie about the reasons.

I'm not lying about the reasons. You are lying about the reasons and making a rather pitiful and infantile attempt to overly simplify them to make your political opponents look stupid and petty. The facts of the matter is that veterans tend to be conservative and pro-Constitutional. Obama is an anti-Constitutional leftist. They are protesting him in his entirety. You are not stupid, so the only answer is that you are intentionally being disingenuous.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: macman

Don't forget about the progressive attack on our country's education. Since they started "making things better" our education and it's effectiveness has gone to shist.

Oh...and there is also the "war on poverty"... which resulted in an increase in poverty and the creation of the "ghetto welfare nation"

Name one successful "progressive" program of the last 50 years that has actually worked.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Floridation it's killed millions KUBRICK WAS RIGHT,HA!...wait.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7
lol yeah!

The Marines yells "Hoo Rah!"
The Army yells "Hoo Ahh!"
What does the Navy yell?

Progressive govt gave us 15 trillion dollars of debt...that is true.
Progressive govt gave us a bloated, stinking, wasteful, corrupt entity that we call Uncle Sam. Wasn't always like that. Our founding fathers would totally freak and be watering trees right now.

The Tree of Liberty. Watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots alike. Thomas Jefferson.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: nighthawk1954

That's considerably more . . . respect/attention . . . than he deserved. And, I suppose it's nice they didn't moon him.

Though even that would have been more respect than he deserved.

?Thankfully?, barring heart-felt genuine repentance . . . and maybe even with that, he will be reaping what he has sown.

He will relive the suffering, cruelty, pain, hopelessness, hurt, dismay of each and every individual his ruthless tyranny has and will result in.

You're assuming a conscience, either in him or the handlers.
For the security detail/convoy... I saw Dr.Chicago LOL.
Mischa had to have his own train after a little while....

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: MarlinGrace

What do you expect for a presidential convoy? Since when do they not roll around with above and beyond security.

Actually I don't know what to expect, and I wouldn't presume such a thing. I have never seen one before outside of the video of the Kennedy assassination. But with that volume of vehicles and the ability to carry that many people they could hold off an army I suppose.

The President hates his job. Really, he does. He thinks it's a chore.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677
a reply to: cavtrooper7

What does the Navy yell?

"Don't drop the soap?" I keed I keed.

Hoo-yah is as close as a Navy motivational yell it gets and that' divers--SEALS, UDT, and so forth.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Ha ha...nice! I worked in the defense industry and used to ask the AF that same question... I usually got some frowns in response LOL

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

What does the Navy yell?

We have no need of yelling we allow the Marines to do so on our behalf after all they work for us.
We don't care what the Army yells.
And the Air force don't yell at all..

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join