It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF is This? Something Smells

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
More fuel for the conspiracy fire.
What is going on in the world?

I mean, what is the REAL story that we are not being told?

[url=http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_UKRAINE_PLANE_REBEL_COMMANDER?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2014-07-18-14-22-48]link[/url ]

The pro-rebel website Russkaya Vesna on Friday quoted Igor Girkin as saying he was told by people at the crash site that "a significant number of the bodies weren't fresh," adding that he was told they were drained of blood and reeked of decomposition.

edit on 18-7-2014 by FinalCountdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

Gulp :O not vampires!.
You know what nothing would surprise me anymore
Poor Poor people.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I think this was mentioned in an earlier thread.

It's odd to say the least.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Interesting!!!!!!!!!!!

I made this post yesterday!

A little while ago there was a TV series shown on uk tv, it was titled Sherlock. Basically Sherlock Holmes in the modern world.
In one of the episodes they had a plane (747 flight 007) that had been filled with dead bodies. They intended to blow it up so that it looked like it had been done by terrorists!

All those 7's - The missing Malaysian plane - and now this!

edit on 18-7-2014 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2014 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

Watch it'll end up actually being the missing airliner... then watch ATS explode.

Seriously though, this is just getting more and more bizarre.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Osiris1953

I said the same thing about flight 370.

WTH now ATS has reruns?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
If i remember right was it not the Dutch who turned away a identical plane from the nuclear summit in March

nesaranews.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

WTF is This? Something Smells

Yeah, what smells is that stupid story. It's absurd. They are trying to cover their backends because they shot down a civilian jetliner and slaughtered the people (including three infants).

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Strange indeed. I would be lying if I said the thought had not crossed my mind. Especially when I found out today, just one day after the crash, MH17 is still a plane flying as we speak. I heard an expert say this was VERY unusual. Steal an airplane, fill with dead bodies, and shoot it down, to blame Russia, and enrage other countries to try and get them against Russia. Something does stink to high hell....

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
Strange indeed. I would be lying if I said the thought had not crossed my mind. Especially when I found out today, just one day after the crash, MH17 is still a plane flying as we speak. I heard an expert say this was VERY unusual. Steal an airplane, fill with dead bodies, and shoot it down, to blame Russia, and enrage other countries to try and get them against Russia. Something does stink to high hell....

Honestly?

Where did the dead bodies come from?

You don't think maybe the smell could be burned human flesh or maybe a burned mushroom in the field?

Give me a #ing break.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: minusinfinity

Could have come from MH370. The mortuary. Anywhere really.
ETA: There is a much different smell to burning bodies compared to decomposing bodies.
edit on 18-7-2014 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Could have come from MH370. The mortuary. Anywhere really.

You need to get in touch with reality.

Some men who were undertrained unintentionally shot down a commercial aircraft.

Nothing more nothing less.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I'd love to agree with you. In fact I hope your belief is 100% accurate as it would be the best case scenario.

However we just don't know yet, there are enough oddities in this case to give one pause.

I'm not a frog and you're not a bunny so let's not jump ahead.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I suppose you believe the "official" story of 9/11 too huh? Do you not understand that things are RARELY as they seem anymore when fed to us by the corrupt leaders of today? As with any investigation, you MUST look at every possible angle before coming to a conclusion. If you are so good, maybe you should be working for the government....wait, are you?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Then what about all of those in the news in Malaysia, Ukraine and U.S. claiming dead/lost relatives on this flight?

Paid actors?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I suppose you believe the "official" story of 9/11 too huh? Do you not understand that things are RARELY as they seem anymore when fed to us by the corrupt leaders of today? As with any investigation, you MUST look at every possible angle before coming to a conclusion. If you are so good, maybe you should be working for the government....wait, are you?

Maybe YOU are working for the government trying to fill people's minds with a bunch oh phony baloney garbage.

By the way if I was a spook you would be the last person to figure it out. I can just tell.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Your personal attacks are not very becoming of you...Are you not the person that once started a thread "Hello, and respect to all"?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

You two are off topic, please stop it!

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

pre-progamming in the finest form. i mean that show is what 4 yrs old? the turnover is getting to fast for my liking---how soon until a movie about a massacre comes out the day of the same event? when is art imitating life, and life imitating art? and in instances like these, is art even the point?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join