It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Live Off The Grid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Fellow Truth Seekers,
"Off the Grid" isn't just the name of my show, it's my lifestyle. Check out my Ventura Declaration for why I live off the grid --

Because I am truly off the grid, I can't always reply immediately, and to every comment and question. If I see something important, I will be sure to jump in. You can also reply to my new "Ask Jesse" threads with any questions you have for me and for the chance to have your question featured in the show.
Please keep the discussions going and remember...STAY VIGILANT.

-Jesse

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

Dear Jesse....

I think you should run for president..... If you lose, at least you know you tried!

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Whats the big white square?

a lost picture?

ETA: Ah! I see its a video wrapper, could you youtube it?

edit on 18-7-2014 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2014 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Must be nice...for some of us, it is impossible to live 'off the grid'.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Isn't being here, having your own show, involved in politics, etc., being ON the grid?

If you were truly off the grid, we wouldn't know you existed. Yet, I see you frequently (not in person either - which is another ON the grid phenomenon).

I mean no disrespect but, this "Off the Grid" moniker is nonsense.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: kalunom
Isn't being here, having your own show, involved in politics, etc., being ON the grid?

If you were truly off the grid, we wouldn't know you existed. Yet, I see you frequently (not in person either - which is another ON the grid phenomenon).

I mean no disrespect but, this "Off the Grid" moniker is nonsense.

LMAO. Exactly.

Why would a person spend so much time telling other people they 'disappeared'?!?

Sounds like a conspiracy Jesse.

edit on 18-7-2014 by minusinfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

What a great episode! I wish this was on every tv in America. I agree with you on just about everything you have said. I'm proud of you for never owning a cellular. Not many people can say that!

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
you know what?

Jesse actually publicly speaks on a lot of issues that are important for people to know about, take for example my particular peeve, genetically modified foods, as an actual scientist I am very confident within a couple of short generations infertility will be so rampant if I live long enough it may be just long enough to see my great grand kids be unable to have children and for my "line" to die off...

When you speak publicly about said subjects your flying in the face of a very powerful and ruthless company loaded with lawyers and politicians in their back pockets... that takes BALLS

So cut the nonsense and give the guy a little respect while you hide behind an internet.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: InFriNiTee

They change the DNA in rats and give you brain tumours Ive never had one either I think Jesse gets the fact technology is there to serve you,not the other way round.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

What would you like us to vigilant about Jesse?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Damn Jesse would be the next JFK but doing 8 Years of great work as your hero to the World

; allways a man speaknig from his heart and Many / all of my points of view. Too

Off; - Jesse I Think it would be a Big game Change ; If you could travel to EU countries. I Think that we could make the money by collecting donation fore your Way over and fore a hotel or what you Want While Being here.

I Think. Many would listen to a former governor and those countries would translate it to their People.

If most of EU People is on a US candidate side. fore President , it would make some USA People to open their eyes.

Maybe if it goes viral that would be Big..

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerrorAlertRed
Must be nice...for some of us, it is impossible to live 'off the grid'.

Like those of us in Florida.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Try traveling to Europe, Asia and Australia from a simple middle class life, without time off from work, using commercial travel, and returning... All without anyone ever knowing you were gone. Not a trace that could possibly lead to you having gone anywhere except for your job and related normal domestic activities.

It can be done... Now that is how I define "off the grid".

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Sorry J not all of us have had opportunity of being pro wrestler or Governer i wish i had money to get off the grid...

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Jesse,

if you are "truly off the grid"

Then please do tell us all why on Monday you were standing up in court continuing to try to sue a dead man and a true American Hero Chris Kyle because his claims in his book "hurt your earnings".

Sorry but you cannot say "I am off the grid", "ahh the NSA" yada yada, yeda, yet you are still standing up in a court.

Dude seriously

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: kalunom

Just like The Matrix this battle of Zion relies on its soldiers to effectively execute missions.
Strategies include going into and within the information system and back out again.

And, WAKE UP the NEOphyte !

"If you're not one of us, you're one of them" potentially, who hasn't truly unplugged, yet.
So..."NOW YOU SEE ME, NOW YOU DON'T" Agent Smith's still lets you pass security
until you free your mind from the (cyber-warfare) illusionists.
Then, you'll understand when, why and how ... "you do like we do and RUN through the doors that slam in their face...and change in the few phone booths still left.
Og
oG[/align]

top topics

join