It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Jesse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
#1 Thought I was GenY, but just looked it up and realized GenY has been absorbed into the Millennial label. Vigilant in politics, hmmm, I don't consider a point in being active in politics, tbh. I speak my mind online, but have no delusions of having a whole lot of influence.

When we:

a. realize that the system has been hijacked by special interests,

b. our voice has no weight (voter fraud),

c. the shadow banking system seems to have enough monies (tens of trillions) to buy out the world's governments, what's the point?

d. the average "truth seeker" is so many points behind, and the average controller is so many steps ahead, why bother?

This ties into my last answer, what's the point?

I can tell you that we need to legalize all drugs to wipe out the cartels, but we both know that's not going to happen.

You and I both know that the CIA gets to fund some of it's clandestine operations from drug and arms sells.

Heck, there's been so many documentaries and even hollywood movies on this, yet still the game plays on.

So what's the point?

It's like a bully slapping you in the face over and over saying, "quit hitting yourself".

The control is right out in the open, slapping us silly, and we're just taking it.

Meh.

Politics is for the insane.

My out is to just observe, and detach.

I make my points, but don't think it'll change a thing.

Do you think you're changing much of anything?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Topic #1

I am the parent of a Millennial, I wont lie, in the end I don't discuss politics much, any issues I have could and would be resolved in a year if they ended the current Lobbying system, my kids know my opinion, our politicians are bought and sold, protect yourself from X, Y and Z, most of what your sold and told to think is bs because of that single factor.

The other thing I do is encourage Math and Science, because that's where they dupe everybody and you can't be duped by what you understand, if your in tech your going to make money and if worse comes to worse have the ability to escape whatever arises, those in power don't have the brains to invent the technology and that's the real weapon: "tech the average joe doesn't understand" being in control of it might let you do something to assure it's not used negatively against decent people. The topic reminds me of the story of Robin Hood which mainly is the story of a new Bow String which could pierce the Spanish Steel of the time, prior to the new bow string a knight on horse back was invincible but once it could be pierced people became free again, I feel there is an analogy to tech in modern times, currently the control is out of the peoples hands. I would say todays bow string is the battery... when someone invents a battery that can hold large amounts of power on a small enough space we can truly be as you say "off the grid" but overall I want them understanding the tech, how to be savy on a computer, why the food is bad, and maybe, maybe help invent that Battery.

Topic #2

What crisis? They are just people, the numbers don't even add up... If someone were really concerned about immigration and knew what they were talking about they would be talking about concern over Asia, Asians are the no 1 immigration source, if you go to the West coast what you see is entire counties being turned over, numbers like 20%, 30%, 40% and major cities, Canada with a population of only 37 Million is likely to be an Asian nation in 40 years, Mexicans are already a major demographic here but Asians are opening birthing houses and coming in larger numbers and it's not like China and India unlike Mexico will ever run out of more people and many are State sponsored, The fact that there is funding available to them and many come on tech and entrepreneur visa means that this is a population who will have a lot of power rapidly just take a walk through google or Microsoft, Microsoft who is laying off 18,000 people and replacing them essentially with Asian workers... Then we could talk about trade disparity, manufacturing, construction and development for a year in which we re being completely outclassed as opposed to Mexico which offers us cheap labor and is not hurting any American Industry while China is building autonomous cities within the USA and around the world.

What I'm saying is it's blatant racism and distraction, while we control the Colorado and keep water from Mexico the Chinese are draining the Great lakes lol, it's almost a joke... don't get me wrong on the subject, I think the presence of that many Asians in "the long run" will be good for America, they have to live here once they come and they are a productive, modern populace imho... I'm just calling BS on the whole "crisis" aspect on the border, the only crisis is cartel controlled dope and it's a crisis we share with mexico and also a crisis that's our own fault because of the stupid war on drugs which if we ended could fix that problem over night. Just look at the dent 2 States legalizing marijuana has made. But it's nonsense and racially motivated, I have more viewers on my Facebook pages than refugees came over in this "crisis"

Frankly, I miss the days when I could walk over the border from San Diego into Tijuana for drinks on a Friday night, that was a good time, this "crisis" atmosphere simply sucks...

edit on 18-7-2014 by criticalhit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hey Jesse, no offense buddy, but maybe you should take the time to read this site. I Have been a fan of yours since the 80s when I would sit with my grandmother and watch you wrestle on a Saturday afternoon.I loved you in Predator, and I believed you wanted change when you were governor. But seriously, I have been coming to this site for a few years now. Sure, there's a whole lot of BS flying about here. But there are even more people that devote a serious amount of their time to trying to put the pieces together, and many others that join them in their search in their threads. If you, or one of your staffers took the time to peruse the site you wouldn't even have to ask these questions, you would already have your answers.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Jesse, what we should do as a country is revolt. All out bloody revolution against tyranny and the propaganda laced history that makes up Americas past. Yea its gunna suck but we have to start somewhere. We know we are being lied to. About everything.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: revolution2016

How is an all out bloody revolution is in anyones best interest? Unless the 'gods' want to see the ultimate gladiator match.

Sure we've been lied to. Many if not most people lie and no doubt it can be pathological. The truth has always been tough to find in the madness.

I embrace the truth and knowledge. Apparently many of my peers are too caught up in their own web of lies that disables them from ever being able to know the difference between fact and fiction.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Don't forget round them up and ship them back. I do not care if their anchor babies were born here ship them back too.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Straight up with us, please ... what was 'the win' like? What does it 'mean' to you?

I normally wouldn't ask, but I saw the BUDS classmate on the news ... and the fact that he can't 'let it go' really got under my skin.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

Hi Jesse. Do you remember Dave Farkus from your navy udt/Seal days?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join