It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FL. Dad Beats 18 year old unconscious after finding him sexually abusing his son

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

I would have beaten him much worse, he would be in ICU right now or in a coma. I am amazed at the restraint the father used after giving him a good and proper beating. I just dont have a off button when it comes to beating child rapists.

Where is Obama to say "if he had a son" in all this ?

Good to see dad wont be charged, he deserves a free Steak Dinner

edit on 19-7-2014 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JudgeEden

originally posted by: cado angelus

originally posted by: depleteduranium92

3) There are worse things in life than sexual crimes IMHO. Mentall illness. Poverty. etc

No - there are not. There are some posts which I actually think that it's worth disengaging the brain to finger filter and worth getting banned for to say what one thinks. This is close, but I do not think that you are worth the hassle.

I am astounded by this comment. It is immature, insensitive, completely incorrect and beggars belief. I'd have probably killed the man.

Mental illness is worse than SEXUAL ABUSE OF CHILDREN?

Poverty is worse than SEXUAL ABUSE OF CHILDREN?

What planet are you on?

I've experienced the effects of this first hand on victims and their families and it is one of the most horrendous things to deal with that there is - if not the worst.

There is misplaced shame, guilt, anger, regret, self-loathing everywhere. PTSD remains with all for a long long time. It's not yet settled in those I know.

It destroys lives. It changes people. It is despicable.

Frankly - and this is not an ad hominem attack as I am actually criticising you personally - not making your argument into a personal one - you are a disgrace. If you feel that I hope that you are never allowed near children. I hope that someone is informing social services of your attitude and I hope that I never have to read such ridiculous comments on ATS again. It is as close to condoning child abuse as I have ever read.

Disgraceful.

BTW - it's spelt 'mental.'

Mods - if you disapprove of my tone, I apologise, but I stand by every word I have typed.

Cado.

This is the problem with people today. You get way too emotional and you don't really think clearly. You think what the poster said was worthy to be censored? Really? For what? For merely disagreeing with you?

Why is it hardly as many people get as outraged about Murder? There is nothing worse than torture and murder, yet many seem to believe that based on reactions with cases like this. Being blind with rage and bias, you don't even care if there could be more to the story.

What he said was right, violence does at times, beget violence. The dad is no hero; he merely did what most bloodthirsty individuals would do in the same situation. To be a real hero, you have to be something different. That's what a hero is, right? To stand above opposition? If I were to handle this situation the same way, what is my opposition? I guess anyone is a hero then.

Heroes inspire , I feel inspired by the father.

I will just leave this here

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

Justice means measuring the amount of harm done to the victim, then ensuring the victim is compensated. The second part is taking steps to ensure it doesn't happen again.

Neither part has happened so far, so there has been no justice of any sort. The beating was more or less justified, but that doesn't make justice done. Justice has not even begun in this case because revenge isn't really a part of justice.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
True force. If you were to do this in Britain you'd get prison. Although you'd probably be beating up an MP since most of them are the nonces.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

Also, do you really believe that an 18 year old boy that is put in jail and then is raped regularly - as you seem to suggest will happen - will come out as a better man? I doubt it. All he will have learned is that rape is the way to dominate others, to punish them. And if he is a pedophile - an sexual preference that can't be 'cured' but only controlled - do you really think he is willing and able to work on controlling his urges, given the fine examples he got in jail?

You are right, prison and rehabilitation doesn't work on paedophiles. They need to be permanently excised from society to prevent them passing on their unforgivable perversions. Preferably using a bacon slicer.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Closed pending staff review.

Thread Closed.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review
edit on Sun Jul 20 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join