It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FL. Dad Beats 18 year old unconscious after finding him sexually abusing his son

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: depleteduranium92

Sexual crimes are not confined to one race. Victims of all races suffer it. I am older and at one time it was forbidden to talk about it. Especially if it were an uncle or mom's boyfriend. I am so glad people are telling their stories. Predators never change, because they are born that way or become that way. Racists are just stupid and they can be changed. I know that for a fact.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

originally posted by: depleteduranium92
a reply to: MALBOSIA

And so what would have happened if he had handled it logically?

Stop trying to give an excuse for an act like this. Violence doesn't help. It doesn't stop people from getting incarcerated.

It sure DID help in this case! I bet you would be singing a different tune if it was your child you walked in on being molested. You must not be a parent because ANY parent in their right mind would agree with what he did. Weather they advocated violence or not.

Completely agree. I am a mother and I am not sure I could have prevented myself from reenacting a scene from "The Burning Bed" or "Diary Of A Mad Black Woman" with this guy. I don't really condone violence and feel like I might would regret it in the end, but I fear I would have been weak in any effort to stop some form of VERY extreme retaliation for more than a few minutes.

As ugly as that truth is, it is the truth. I have empathy and sympathy for a lot of things and people... This behavior does not fall into either for me.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
well now this predator can enjoy the old barbed wire on a pole treatment in jail...

good on the father and even better he will not be charged

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Thank you, while I may not share your particular view at least you were woman enough to admit that you'd beat the guy senseless or maybe do something worse for no other reason than just being a Mom protecting her children. It's not the act of violence that I have a problem with, it's the excuses used to justify said violence. I just don't understand everyone claiming they would do all these different things to this guy, but yet turn right 'round and try to hide behind some heart string pulling reason for doing what they did. If you're so proud of yourself, then no excuse should be needed nor given.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Have to agree with the above. No excuse should be given, in fact Dad took a risk in letting the guy live, frankly where your offspring is concerned anything goes, situation depends on the kid and how much of a blabber mouth he is but honestly the better thing to have done would have been make like David Copperfield and make this guy disappear.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DexteramLucifer
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Thank you, while I may not share your particular view at least you were woman enough to admit that you'd beat the guy senseless or maybe do something worse for no other reason than just being a Mom protecting her children. It's not the act of violence that I have a problem with, it's the excuses used to justify said violence. I just don't understand everyone claiming they would do all these different things to this guy, but yet turn right 'round and try to hide behind some heart string pulling reason for doing what they did. If you're so proud of yourself, then no excuse should be needed nor given.

I understand a few may not share my view and it isn't really acceptable to admit things like that, but as you said... Be honest. I am usually nothing if not blunt here at ATS. We all have things about us that would not show us in the best light. TO pretend otherwise is lying to yourself and others. I am a good person, like most here... But we all have something that would bring out the ugly pretty quickly.

It is not something I would be proud of, but my instinct is what it is and my anger would probably be too much to tamp down at that point. In the heat of the moment I may would even feel alright doing it. Afterwards, I know that I would not. It's not the type of person I am in general as I would never want to legitimately hurt anyone. But kids... My kids would bring out my baser instincts that I would (again truthfully) relish in until it was done. Knowing that the perpetrator would probably get off pretty light would probably be in the back of my mind as well.

I have lost a child and that probably plays a part in my feelings about these issues. It's just unacceptable behavior to me.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
As mother, if I walked in on someone doing something like this to my son, one of us wouldn't walk out. They were discussing this very story on the radio on my ride home, and a female truck driver called in and said, and I quote, "I'd slit his throat and rip his junk out through the hole!" I fully agree with her. You DO NOT mess with my kid like that and expect to get away without putting me down first, and then you'd be up on charges for two things ... three because you'd have to deal with his father, too.

If you don't have kids, I'm not sure you can understand that visceral level of need to protect.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Thank you for putting that pic up. I tried unsuccessfully. I think EVERYBODY needs to see this clowns beaten face.

Man, that cats got some lips on him. lol

I don't blame the dad for beating this pedo trash. And I am so glad to hear that he isn't going to be charged with assault or whatever. He will probably get many beatings in jail too, as many people there don't like pedo's either.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cado angelus

And right here is the point at which I stopped reading through this thread.
Jesus....some people. Actually trying to minimize and subtlety justify child molestation and others labeling the father as "the offender". Really people?

Either this is trolling or the opinion of the deluded. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.
If it was a trolling attempt, score one for the trolls because it sure as hell made me take notice.

Personally, I believe had the father killed this pos, the world would be a better place.
Sometimes....the best way to put out a forest fire is to snuff it out.....with FIRE.
Violence is sometimes necessary. Not sure what utopic fantasy others are living in but there is living, viable proof of that statement.

I'm out...
to those who actually "get it".
and WAKE UP and snap out of it to the rest.
for those defending anything but the realization that this father done what any father SHOULD have done.
The guy is lucky....I would have beat him and then finished him off with two to the dome before the cops showed up! Wrong? When it comes to subhuman child molesting SCUM....I. don't. give. a. s!

This world is going further down the road to hell when violence against those who commit violent acts is out of the question for the many.
I am at a loss as to how some think....I truly am.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I'd have killed. ...and probably made it hurt, a lot.

Doesn't say much for me maybe...

Having witnessed the results of long term sexual abuse in my family, and being uber protective of those close to me. There's no doubt in my mind, whatsoever, what my actions would have been.

Death. Then take the consequences of my actions.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I stand with you in those views.

You say....

Doesn't say much for me maybe...

I say, it says A LOT about you. It says you are man (or woman...sorry, I am not sure. I see you post often but am not acquainted with you so I am not sure) enough to stand for what is right, while others in the world try to justify "non-violence" by all means.

When are we going to learn that sometimes fire must be met with fire?
This whole "violence begets violence" meme is getting old! Don't get me wrong, I agree with that in many respects. Doesn't mean it is an end all be all.

How does "violence beget violence" if one kills a pedophile? What, is there going to be "blowback" from "pedophiles united" or something? GOOD!! That would be GREAT. Get the sick bastards out in the open!
Violence also (at times) STAMPS OUT violence! Period.

I stand with those who would have ended this subhuman pos and then accepted the consequences, head held high.
Only in a world lost would one feel a need to hang one's head after exterminating a roach.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: countingdown
I would say the dad showed restraint

I would agree... I'm not sure to add much else, I can fully imagine the black hole of anger I'd fall into if I'd walked in on that.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
To me, there is such a thing as true justice, honorable and righteous justice.

I remember hearing about a case from the 70's of a father in Louisiana whose young son (I think he was ten or eleven) was kidnapped and taken to another state and sodomized over and over by his low-life karate instructor.

Police were able to track him down after several weeks, and when he was being returned to Baton Rouge and going through the airport, the child's father was waiting and shot him dead.

He got 5 years probation and community service.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I agree. The is righteous justice in this world. True justice. Not this skewed "justice system" lock em in a cage version. Not for total scum like you mentioned or the guy that was beaten here.

That sense of true justice....of honorable and righteous justice (and, at times, anger) has been lost on this society, so it seems.
If the comments here are a bit of a microcosm of the views held by the many, we are all doomed.

However, in realizing that I am at ATS at the moment, I will refrain from judging the many based on some of the sick (and twisted) views here.
Apologists, of any type, make me utterly sick to my stomach.

ETA: The guy shouldn't have even gotten the probation. In a world with a clear view of true justice, he would have got a freaking medal. Sadly, and obviously, we don't live in such a world.
I say, death to pedophiles. < WHEN there is definitive proof! Subhuman scum should NOT be given human rights.
edit on 18-7-2014 by Jakal26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Only unconscious? I would want to beat him to death. And if I could have, I would have.

No excuses. No apologies.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

Yes!! Heaven help the fool that messes with my kids...or grandkids. I learned a thing or 3 about how to torture from the viet cong.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The People in this thread trying to Troll should probably go to another Topic. It Doesn't work in this one.

Kudos to the Father and the Police Department. I for sure would of done much worse to this guy and I guess the the Fathers belief in God (I do not) made him "calm" enough not to actually take his life. But, the Pictures do tell that this dude got some beating.

This reminds me of this story:

Now that Father knew what he had to do and did it. No matter what.

The ONLY question I do have, is why was this Guy at there house at 1AM?? I think there might be a little more to this story as far as what the actual relationship was.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: hoochymama23

The ONLY question I do have, is why was this Guy at there house at 1AM?? I think there might be a little more to this story as far as what the actual relationship was.

From the 911 call, seems the 18 year old was babysitting the kid, but he then goes onto say that he wasn't really sure how long he was in the house.
Seems he came home from work, then decided to go get something to eat. Came home, ate his taco and then went in the back of the house and that is when it all happened.
I agree there is more then meets the eye here

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
So, according to local news - the guy admitted to the abuse, is a family member and the little boy told the police the abuse had been happening since he was about 8...

here

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

This happened in FL so he had every right to protect himself or another from a felonious assault in whatever manner necessary up to and including killing the guy. Gotta love our Stand your ground law

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join