It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FL. Dad Beats 18 year old unconscious after finding him sexually abusing his son

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

link   
a reply to: intrepid

I know you were speaking to someone else but oddly enough yes, I do know how much mental illness is caused by sexual crimes. Now compound that w/ the fact that my father was the offender and it makes it that much worse.

link   
There is all kinds of red flags here. For one...how did the person make it into the house under the father's nose?
For two...there is hardly any information.

I have a brother that has had "guys" over at the age of 12 and he is gay.

I would not be surprised if the 18 year old was invited over.

Authorities say the father called 911 early Friday after he walked in on the alleged abuse.

Where the hell were you if your child is under the age of 12?
Not parenting much? I highly doubt that this farther was home when this occurred.

I think this needs further investigating.
Yes, it is disgusting for the age difference but if the farther left this child alone at home under the age of 12. That is also disturbing.

Kids now a days do not mature until after 21 and should not be given that much freedom...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: depleteduranium92
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Race, mental illness and poverty are things you are usually born into and have no choice over. Child molestation is a choice you have to make. You have to choose to hurt an innocent. You have to choose to destroy a childs life.
edit on Sat Jul 19 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: depleteduranium92

3) There are worse things in life than sexual crimes IMHO. Mentall illness. Poverty. etc

No - there are not. There are some posts which I actually think that it's worth disengaging the brain to finger filter and worth getting banned for to say what one thinks. This is close, but I do not think that you are worth the hassle.

I am astounded by this comment. It is immature, insensitive, completely incorrect and beggars belief. I'd have probably killed the man.

Mental illness is worse than SEXUAL ABUSE OF CHILDREN?

Poverty is worse than SEXUAL ABUSE OF CHILDREN?

What planet are you on?

I've experienced the effects of this first hand on victims and their families and it is one of the most horrendous things to deal with that there is - if not the worst.

There is misplaced shame, guilt, anger, regret, self-loathing everywhere. PTSD remains with all for a long long time. It's not yet settled in those I know.

It destroys lives. It changes people. It is despicable.

Frankly - and this is not an ad hominem attack as I am actually criticising you personally - not making your argument into a personal one - you are a disgrace. If you feel that I hope that you are never allowed near children. I hope that someone is informing social services of your attitude and I hope that I never have to read such ridiculous comments on ATS again. It is as close to condoning child abuse as I have ever read.

Disgraceful.

BTW - it's spelt 'mental.'

Mods - if you disapprove of my tone, I apologise, but I stand by every word I have typed.

Cado.
edit on 18-7-2014 by cado angelus because: just coz

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DexteramLucifer
a reply to: intrepid

I know you were speaking to someone else but oddly enough yes, I do know how much mental illness is caused by sexual crimes. Now compound that w/ the fact that my father was the offender and it makes it that much worse.

My heart goes out to you, brother.

(post by depleteduranium92 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DexteramLucifer

My apologies. I didn't know it would hit so close to home for some. Should have but didn't. My bad.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

edit on 18-7-2014 by depleteduranium92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

(post by depleteduranium92 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I did not want to give out my race on here as people judge but I am half white and half Mexican. I however look more Mexican, well except for being six foot
. Oh and before the anti illegal immigration crowd get on me. My dad was born here and his parents came over legally
. I also spent the first 15 years of my life on the south side of Chicago.

I know poverty I was poor for 15 years. I know racism. At 15 I moved to a almost all white suburb. I was judged. I am even judged by other Hispanics for not knowing how to speak Spanish and not being Mexican enough. My ex girlfriend was Bi polar. I dealt with that and supported her. So i know mental illness. I also have 3 very close family members who all went through sexual abuse.

SEXUAL ABUSE IS WAY WORSE!
edit on 18-7-2014 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Good result for the dad.
I would say though, in the vast majority of cases, don't ever call the cops. Dish out your beating and drop off the person that deserved it somewhere remote from your house.
If the cops come calling, deny everything.
Prisons are full of people serving longer sentences than the actual criminals they caught and beat up.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Sorry Mods - I bit.

Couldn't help it.

edit on 18-7-2014 by cado angelus because: apologising

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: karmicecstasy
I did not want to give out my race on here as people judge but I am half white and half Mexican. I however look Mexican, well except for being six foot
. Oh and before the anti illegal immigration crowd get on me. My dad was born here and his parents came over legally
. I also spent the first 15 years of my life on the south side of Chicago.

I know poverty I was poor for 15 years. I know racism. At 15 I moved to a almost all white suburb. I was judged. I am even judged by other Hispanics for not knowing how to speak Spanish and not being Mexican enough. My ex girlfriend was Bi polar. I dealt with that and supported her. So i know mental illness. I also have 3 very close family members who all went through sexual abuse.

SEXUAL ABUSE IS WAY WORSE!

I can't begin to imagine the difficulties that you've faced both in terms of your ethnicity and experiences. All I can say it that from what I've read on here you are a credit to your family and your upbringing.

Stay strong, respect yourself and your background and good things will come. Supporting someone with Bi Polar is draining. It will take time for you to come round from that too.

I have the greatest respect for those, like yourself, who face much adversity and come through fighting and wanting to achieve all they can - displaying intelligence and tenacity.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: depleteduranium92

I'm not seeing your point. Are you saying child molestation/rape is trivial?

There's always going to be pedophiles. Always has and always will be.

A pedophile apologist, now I've seen it all.

So instead of going on an online forum with someone who doesn't agree with you how about you adhere to the motto of this site 'Denying All Ignorance'

That's neither here nor there. And actually, it's just "Deny Ignorance".

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

The majority of us here at ATS will not judge you bro! Thanks for the input...People that have not been affected by sexual abuse will never know the anguish it causes. Poverty can be overcome, mental scars of abuse cannot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join