It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FL. Dad Beats 18 year old unconscious after finding him sexually abusing his son

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
He got what he deserved, too bad he got away with doing it for 3 years.

I am not sure if I was in that position if I could have had the self control to stop without killing him.

I would like to say I would, but am not really sure.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Even if the police were bold enough to charge the father, which - and I hate to say this as a father myself - did not have the legal right to do what he did. BUT, IF there were charges I am sure this would be an easy temporary insanity defense. Is there further risk to the public not pressing charges? I don't know, does anyone else plan on diddling this mans child? Case closed.

I still want to throw in my hat on this one. This is what dads are for.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

He'll be fine in the States. In Canada he'd be facing charges. I know, sad.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Honestly, lets not blow this up and stop obsessing over this...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

And so what would have happened if he had handled it logically?

Stop trying to give an excuse for an act like this. Violence doesn't help. It doesn't stop people from getting incarcerated.
edit on 18-7-2014 by depleteduranium92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: depleteduranium92

Honestly, lets not blow this up and stop obsessing over this...

Your point is lost on me.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Stop trying to give an excuse for an act like this. Violence doesn't help. It doesn't stop people from getting incarcerated.

It sure DID help in this case! I bet you would be singing a different tune if it was your child you walked in on being molested. You must not be a parent because ANY parent in their right mind would agree with what he did. Weather they advocated violence or not.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Simply because I don't care about you guys not liking me, I'm going to say this about the whole situation: Once the offender was no longer in contact w/ the victim, the beating should've ended there( legally speaking that is ). So let's just cut the crap and call it what it was, a revenge beating for being a ChoMo.

Now, personally speaking, I would've punched 'em until he was no longer a threat( i.e. no longer in physical contact w/ said child ) and would've terminated the beating right then but I know not everyone is in their right frame of mind in the heat of the moment. But let's not pretend that you didn't plan on beating the guy until all bodily functions had ceased to exist.

Why stand up in court and lie about the situation if you were truly proud of what you had done ?
edit on 18-7-2014 by DexteramLucifer because: added a word or two

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

1) I will NEVER have children. Stop trying to justify your beliefs by involving me. I refuse your invitation.

2) Violence begets violence. He deserves a punishment, but beating and raping this man does NOTHING to help. It only creates an atomsphere for anger.

3) There are worse things in life than sexual crimes IMHO. Mentall illness. Poverty. etc

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DexteramLucifer

Well, your definitely entitled to handle it however you wished. Thanks for the input though.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I would say the dad showed restraint

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

3) There are worse things in life than sexual crimes IMHO. Mentall illness.

Do you know how much mental illness is caused by sexual crimes? Cripes. Do people even think here anymore?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

1) I will NEVER have children. Stop trying to justify your beliefs by involving me. I refuse your invitation.

2) Violence begets violence. He deserves a punishment, but beating and raping this man does NOTHING to help. It only creates an atomsphere for anger.

3) There are worse things in life than sexual crimes IMHO. Mentall illness. Poverty. etc

YOU involved yourself by joining the thread bro! Mental illness and poverty are not worse than sexual crimes by the way. I must ask, are you a registered sex offender or something? We seem to have hit a sore spot for you....

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: depleteduranium92

I think you mean if he didn't handle it logically. In that case, the world would be -1 pedophile.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Did you really just say poverty and mental illness are worse than child molestation......WOW

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Nail tally wacker to shed
Set shed on fire
Give him the choice

That's what democrats want right?
Choice?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I would say day to day racism is worse than sexual crime.

Molestation/Rape usually occurs at most several times and when it does its by one particular individual. Moreover, no one (except perhaps psychologist) knows that you've been sexually abused. You can usually continue life.

Racism however is not something one can escape from. You feel like the whole world is against you. It isn't just one aspect of your life that's invaded its every aspect. You can be prevented from getting jobs, mortgage etc.

This is just my opinion. I thought this site was pretty open minded.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: bjax9er
Nail tally wacker to shed
Set shed on fire
Give him the choice

That's what democrats want right?
Choice?

I am politically unaffiliated and I want that...for crimes like this.
I dont think this is a political thing, I think its a human thing...
edit on 18-7-2014 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

(post by depleteduranium92 removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join