It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro-Russia rebel commander suggests passengers died days before Malaysian flight

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Stagnant bodies, plane flying over a war zone, video of rebels claiming to have shot it down that was made before it happened

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: teslahowitzer
a reply to: minusinfinity

Then what happened to this flight, with all of the aids researchers and 20+ Americans on board???

A. you don't think they could create a fake list of passengers?

B. thousands of people disappear every year.

C. you know I wasn't serious right?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

He also said he couldn't confirm the information. It was apparently told to him, but the fact he even parroted the info on to a news site tells me he isn't that smart. That isn't something you just throw out there to see if it sticks. There has a be a reason for him doing this.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
What do they say about lightning striking in the same place twice...?

Those passengers should get full refunds... 'cause the 'truism' does not appear as reliable as once held...

Either that - or - this was the third lightning strike in the same place (we just skipped over #2).

Believe it or not - this post is not off-topic.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
OP check out

False Flag : Australian Family Has Been Hit By Both Malaysian Airlines Tragedies

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

There's propaganda coming from both sides, trying to spin this incident in their favor. Given the possible outcome(s), in my opinion, it's basically a propaganda war over popular opinion. I don't trust anything coming out of any MSM on happenings in Ukraine, they're all pushing an agenda.

Not to sound cliched, but I think this is all leading to something bigger.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kx12x

Yeah well they can try to spin this all they want.

Had Putin not invaded the Ukraine ?

295 people would be alive today.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
This is ridiculous and crazy. 1st there's the family who lost members in both Malaysia planes then there's the man who posted a pic to social media of the Malaysia plane right before they boarded. We haven't reached the depths of mind control yet but it shows just how much influence they have over their people. With this statement all focus should be on Igor.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I see tin foil hats are being worn in Russia too. What a ridiculous story. A lot of the poor passengers were blown to bits, per the first stories from witnesses at the time of the crash.

Add to that, the average temperatures in July for Easter Ukraine...you have rapid decomposition.

Average Weather In July For Lviv, Ukraine
This report describes the typical weather at the Lviv International Airport (Lviv, Ukraine) weather station over the course of an average July. It is based on the historical records from 1993 to 2012. Earlier records are either unavailable or unreliable.

Lviv has a humid continental climate with warm summers and no dry season. The area within 25 miles of this station is covered by croplands (82%) and grasslands (15%).
Temperature

The month of July is characterized by gradually rising daily high temperatures, with daily highs around 75°F throughout the month, exceeding 85°F or dropping below 64°F only one day in ten.
Daily High and Low Temperature in July
weatherspark.com...

Talk about grasping at straws in a hurricane...

Des

edit on 18-7-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Don't count your chickens yet. I've heard so many conflicting stories already and almost all of it is purely speculation. The only thing MSM serves to do anymore is muddy up the waters.

With the last Malaysian flight disappearing and now another crashing, what are the chances of this being purely coincidence? In my opinion, there is much more to this than we are being told.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: cleverhans
a reply to: dollukka

Someone has been spending too much time at conspiracy forums... Soon they blame that UFO shot it down..

Don't be ridiculous...Bigfoot shot it down.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Haha. Anyone see the premier of that series The Strain? It starts off where this plane lands somewhere in Europe. Everyones alive until like right before it lands. Then some creature comes up out the cargo hatch. Then the plane lands and everyone is dead but they come back to life infected with this virus. Not that I believe this is what happened but thats kinda what this story sounds like.
edit on 18-7-2014 by rustyclutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Im not looking to get flamed here but you've just struck a chord with me.

When i heard about the crash after work last night i went home and tuned into the news channels on sky and the reports coming in online. There were a few websites showing some pretty harrowing images, one was of a kid in a nappy lying face down in a field. The first thing i thought, other than the obvious, was that the body was green, no way a recent death.

Wish i hadnt saw it but im with you on this one.

edit on 18-7-2014 by helldiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The only thing I feel that REEKS is the STUPIDITY of another PROGESSIVE BOTCHED OPERATION because POLITICS don't work that way so they can ONLY screw it up.
The people WHO ACTUALLY KNOW how to do things won't work for this scum.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: helldiver

I have not seen any of those images personally.
The ONLY reason this story even got a moment of my attention was because of a conversation I had yesterday with my father. He saw a video (or some photographs, not sure which...will have to ask) and was telling me about the carnage. He then mentioned that he saw an image of a guy lying in the wreckage. arm across chest, disfigured....and he said, "it looked like a mannequin".
....I wrote it off at the time.

An hour ago, this story crossed my path via fb. I came here to find some worthy conversation because I found it through "sketchy" channels and the fb page it was posted to is not a place I go for meaningful conversation, if any know what I mean.

I have no opinion and absolutely DID take note of who the guy making the claims was.
As I said, it would have been a "non-story" to me had I not had that conversation with my father yesterday. I trust his word as he really doesn't have a reason to sensationalize....though, I cannot validate the images/possible video he saw as being form this crash.
....I just found it interesting.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
The only thing I feel that REEKS is the STUPIDITY of another PROGESSIVE BOTCHED OPERATION because POLITICS don't work that way so they can ONLY screw it up.
The people WHO ACTUALLY KNOW how to do things won't work for this scum.

What gives you the presumption to act as though this has anything to do with you or your politics? Sorry, Sparky...sometimes it just isn't about you and Obama.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: kx12x

There's propaganda coming from both sides, trying to spin this incident in their favor. Given the possible outcome(s), in my opinion, it's basically a propaganda war over popular opinion. I don't trust anything coming out of any MSM on happenings in Ukraine, they're all pushing an agenda.

That's the problem, all done and dusted? Media wise governments wise, UN wise while all the suspects and more than 'two' BTW, quite simply have the means to have done this thing.
There are other things to consider, stuff going on under the radar? well there was and always will be, but some notable bits before this incident so a bit of digging to do.
Basically all we are getting is Propaganda which at one time used to mean information. Those investigators on the ground say they have been prevented access to the remains of the plane, while we can look at pretty pictures of the planes flightpath from satellite/s ... Oops, no we can't, them thar satellites are fecking useless at this stage are they not, and who'd have thought? We should have seen the missile hitting the plane by now, and if not, why not? since all we have seen re satellite pictures is an overlay with black dots showing the plane's flightpath.
So no this is not flight MH370, there is nothing to say. So let's concentrate on flight MH17, yet another accident of a war? who's war? my war, your war our war. Yet this what happened at the very time the big gubs became non-interventionist...ahem.

edit on 18-7-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Well, if it is true then this guy should give testimony to the coroner and prove it beyond a doubt, then Ukraine and US have some 'splainin to do. I wouldn't put anything past the US government and their little friends. Nothing would surprise me, especially after 911. Remember folks, the people in control are nothing like us.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
i like how everyone presumes to know what is going on when they are no where near the crash site....sure its a wild theory....but we are here for that reason....to think of wild theories and put info together. Someone high up in the Russian military is claiming this...its either A) to get some pressure off them or B) True or C) the dude is nuts or misinformed.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I think this sounds familiar... Wait! Same crap has been said about the last 4 or 5 plane crashes discussed on ATS. Seems to be a common theme.

Ridiculous.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join