It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids of Giza produced white powdered gold (mono-atomic gold) New Theory!!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

originally posted by: Mr Mask

originally posted by: bbracken677

a reply to: deadeyedick

I have very sincere doubts that the "theories" about the pyramid shape being a mistake has any credible evidence... I mean really. That's like saying the twin towers were supposed to be wide and short, but someone read the blueprints wrong

lol

Save your baseless views for some weird conspiracy circle. That dude was actually THERE! I think he would KNOW more than you and your silly books.

MM
It should be noted that my mind is not made up as to if the visions are my own meaning i was there in another life of if i have been givin glimpses of something else. Like i said it is like smelling a meal but not being able to taste it.

Let me clear up a few things for you.

1) Your visions are either lies for attention or mental illness. Those are your only options.

2) Everything you have offered as evidence here has come in the form of "mystic visions". That makes it "not evidence" at all.

You would think that a man taking the time and trouble to claim to be from Ancient Egypt would at least brush up on the basics.

Oh...and no...you did not help create gold with the pyramids. And the pyramids never made gold.

There...now you are all caught up.

MM
edit on 22-7-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

a reply to: bbracken677 I also doubt the theory that they were a mistake. The whole theory is based on the fact that no blueprints or instructions have been found except one reference to a cube shape that was found. This all aired on the ancient aliens show around 2008. The show spawned the thought that the pyrmids were a mistake and it started being cited by various people throughout the years.

Considering 'blueprints' were not invented until thousands of years later that is not surprizing, the construction was probably done in the way most ancient construction was done, with models and the builder's 'calibrated' eyeball. There are at the Parthenon a few examples of how the supervisors marked stones with diagrams to instruct the workers.

Link to the rebuilding of the Parthenon

Since you claimed to have been there you should have known that - chuckle
edit on 22/7/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask That clears things up for you because all that is from your perspective and not mine. Again i can respect your view but you seem to repete the same thing over and over again. That has been said about 5 times now by you. Is there something new you would like to add because i got the heart of your post the first time. I do not think you are grasping what i am saying because you continue to misquote me and jump to concluesions that are false. The gold can be made any where and the need for the pyramid shape is for energy transference from one world to another.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

Since you claimed to have been there you should have known that - chuckle

Maybe he forgot to smell the smelted meal of that.

The rest is legit tho.

MM

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask

I agree with deadeyedick. You keep repeating the same statements saying hes mentally ill or hes lying. andd so basically, anyone who states they have visions are lying, especially when they are making outrageous statements? What's wrong with that? Some visions that people see are their own materialized thoughts, while some others are real, objective visions.

Get over it. Visions are real. I've had plenty of them and I know I'm not lying or mentally ill. The visions don't make much sense at all but I know it's real. Apparently, you've never had visions, so to you, its all make believe and its just the power of our brains working......but i think there's more to that. Kind of like ayahuasca

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune again i am not all knowing.lol I explained the info i got from the vision and never tried to leed you to the idea that i have every detail of ancient history. In fact i am very limited in my knowledge of ancient history. that is one reason why i was surprised to get a vision of something i had not expierenced in this life. It does come to me in the form of me being there and seems like a memory.

Also a model could be considered a blueprint but there are no models that were found either so that really just points to the blueprints being hidden or destroyed. I am fairly certain that they wrote back them and even today we use both blueprints and models in construction. The enormity of the pyramids does suggest that a blueprint would be used and not just a model.

edit on 22-7-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

a reply to: Mr Mask That clears things up for you because all that is from your perspective and not I do not think you are grasping what i am saying because you continue to misquote me and jump to concluesions that are false. The gold can be made any where and the need for the pyramid shape is for energy transference from one world to another.

Oh trust me, I am grasping 100% what you are putting down sir.

What you have failed to understand that what you are talking about is "utter nonsense" and has no place in a "serious conversation" about history, physics, Egypt...or anything really.

What you are sharing from your visions is against laws that govern reality. What you are doing is inventing (and adopting) nonsense from nonsensical origins and then expecting them to be considered.

No...I will deny your ignorance on that. As will anyone who has a basic education (Grade school) on physics or history.

Not only are you wrong. But you are overly wrong.

As for me typing the same point over and over again (this entire thread is based on silliness and misunderstandings of basic physics), I continue to do that because you continue to keep chiming in with your imaginary visions where you are magically in the middle of it all...the center of attention, working in the Pyramids supervising workers making gold...

It is you who keeps returning to add another vision you had that supports this thread's hypothesis. It is you beating the dead horse. I am simply reminding you that everything you are typing is either a lie or illness of the mind.

After all, I want you banned (if hoaxing) or seeking medical help (if you are serious). And not only for "your" sanity or safety.

No...you sir are either a fraud or need a mental evaluation. I am not being rude. I am being coldly honest.

MM

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5letters
a reply to: hydeman11

Yeah, you're right. Anyone can make anything up. But it's interesting that Moses took the golden calf the people had made and burned it in the fire; then he ground it to powder, scattered it on the water and made the Israelites drink it. It makes no sense. Why would he do that? Sounds like white powdered gold.

I have a question, I have read the Torah and I would like to know where it says they melted the golden calf and turned it a powder put it on water and made the Israelites drink it?

They did sacrifice red heifers and mix that with water as a sin offering to clean off people. This was because existing daily they became unclean to enter the temple but they never drank that water....

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

It's okay please don't take that remark seriously as I don't consider your visions worthy of serious comment.

Have fun!

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I agree with deadeyedick. You keep repeating the same statements saying hes mentally ill or hes lying. andd so basically, anyone who states they have visions are lying, especially when they are making outrageous statements? What's wrong with that? Some visions that people see are their own materialized thoughts, while some others are real, objective visions.

Get over it. Visions are real. I've had plenty of them and I know I'm not lying or mentally ill. The visions don't make much sense at all but I know it's real. Apparently, you've never had visions, so to you, its all make believe and its just the power of our brains working......but i think there's more to that. Kind of like ayahuasca

Visions are not real and no evidence has shown them to ever be. The best data you have to sway a logical man seeking truth is to offer PEAR's Remote Perception program's results. And even those are misreported by hucksters.

End result...no...visions are not real. Gold was not made in the Pyramids. The less than "10" people presenting this in the last 2 decades are all proven hoaxers and con-men. And anyone supporting them are either gullible or also spreading a hoax for a dishonest genda.

lastly, I do not concern myself with how you view my posts sir. You are also repeating yourself. But with irrelevant nonsense. I can easily reply to you "get over it, you don't seem to have a 3rd+ grade understanding of physics/history".

PS-You had many visions and you know you are not mentally ill? lol. This shows you also lack a 5th+ grade understanding of psychology as well.
MM

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask that is exactly what i pointed out that you were here in an effort to put pressure on someone who you think is in need of help in an effort to get them to snap. like i said before i have seen this many times on here. It is a direct threat that has been stated by you at this point you have become silly in your train of thought that if you disagree with someone you want them to just be forced to go away. You need to understand we are on a conspiracy site discussing and learning different views. silence the opposition

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: KezigluBey

Exodus 32:20

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Mr Mask that is exactly what i pointed out that you were here in an effort to put pressure on someone who you think is in need of help in an effort to get them to snap. like i said before i have seen this many times on here. It is a direct threat that has been stated by you at this point you have become silly in your train of thought that if you disagree with someone you want them to just be forced to go away. You need to understand we are on a conspiracy site discussing and learning different views. silence the opposition

Threat? No. I am concerned. And more so for those around your "visions".

And to stay on topic- your visions are wrong. The Pyramids did not make gold.

MM
edit on 22-7-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

a reply to: 5letters

I have been saying this for some time on ats. However i never based it on anything like facts but just my visions.

Really do not want to jump on the band wagon of bashing you, but Eye Witnesses are the worst form of testimony, hard evidence is the best form of testimony.

Link as to why eyewitnesses are not reliable, I do have more links if asked. Link

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Thank you, I will look at this in hebrew when I get home.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Um, Im not repeating myself. And well, that's you're point of view. How do you know anything about the pyramids? Cause you freaking read textbooks about it? Is that REALLY enough?! I don't know how else to explain to you that there has been much manipulation in this world. Even in out current world. Why wouldn't they want to change the past? And oh god, I cant believe you just said visions dont determine anything. Clearly, you absolutely under-estimate the power of the mind and you've never had visions that felt like they were real. But hey, were getting off topic here!

Oh, and to you're liking, I'm giving this pyramids of giza another approach. To see the proof that they were tombs. I'm stuck on the fact that there are no inscriptions on the sarcophagus of khufu. It may have been in the old kingdom, but his children had them inscripted on their sarcophagi and it was needed in order to get to the afterlife.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

yeah! youre right! Hard evidence is the best. but its just interesting that they mentioned that in exodus.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: KezigluBey

I have a question, I have read the Torah and I would like to know where it says they melted the golden calf and turned it a powder put it on water and made the Israelites drink it?

20 And he took the calf which they had made, and burnt it in the fire, and ground it to powder, and strawed it upon the water, and made the children of Israel drink of it.

That's the KJV. The site lets you pick your own version out of 20 or so.

Harte

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Yea it was a threat to get me banned and admitted by yourself. Please do tell how all the danger to ats society plays out in your mind. I am more famiular with mental health than you think. Do express to us how my views on making gold in the pyramids and transference of energy through the shape is a danger to myself or others. If you would just show a bit more respect of others you may see how me being wrong does not affect yourself even if i am wrong in my accounts of what i'm shown through mental images. afterall that is what a vision is. have you ever heard of the minds eye? I guess now you will claim that if someone sounds out a word in their head before typing it then they are hearing voices. You need to stand down and let those who you view as crazy be and not let your own insecurities not get the best of you.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: KezigluBey

20 And he took the calf which they had made, and burnt it in the fire, and ground it to powder, and strawed it upon the water, and made the children of Israel drink of it.

That's the KJV. The site lets you pick your own version out of 20 or so.

Harte

I'd prefer to read it in hebrew later, hebrew-english translations are normally pretty terrible.... especially Hebrew-Greek-English...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join