It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids of Giza produced white powdered gold (mono-atomic gold) New Theory!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5letters
a reply to: DogMeat

There were no paintings on the walls, no hieroglyphs telling stories of the pharaoh's life, and no treasures the Pharaoh could take to his afterlife as was found in every other pyramid. Ive been to a lot of tombs. More than the average. I know what they are like. Inside of the pyramid does not look like a tomb.

What glyphs and treasures were found in Khafre's pyramid next door?

Harte

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

there were none.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

It's simple really, the theory is that the Pyramids were built long before the Egyptians. So its not to far fetched to theorize that the original builders used the pyramids for this purpose then whatever happened, happened to them and thousands of years later the Egyptians come strolling by on camels and go "WOW, these things are awesome, lets start a civilization here!" and moved in. Few generations go by and a Kings decides he wants to be buried there cause its awesome.

We do the same thing individually today on a much smaller scale. We buy houses built long before we were born, we move in, remodel, paint walls and make the place our own.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

There were no paintings on the walls, no hieroglyphs telling stories of the pharaoh's life, and no treasures the Pharaoh could take to his afterlife as was found in every other pyramid. Ive been to a lot of tombs. More than the average. I know what they are like. Inside of the pyramid does not look like a tomb.

Some commentators have argued that the pyramid was built so massive to reflect the greatness of the king or even to satisfy the king’s ego. This is somewhat improbable given that not a single official inscription bearing the king’s name has ever been found inside any of the early, giant pyramids—not one. Oh, and there is like no statues of khufu at all. There is like 1 that I know of. Its 3 inches tall. Are you serious? And also, why would the ancient Egyptians suddenly abandon an ancient tomb-building tradition of rectangular superstructures (i.e. mastabas) for their kings and queens in favour of square superstructures (i.e. pyramids) and why would they continue building mastaba tombs during the pyramid-building age and long afterwards? Makes no sense.

Good Point, I will have to look into this and more to be sure.
It was all ways a given they were built for the dead king...so the legacy goes.

Strange that no markings of the kings/queens are in the pyramids is to say the least.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

I like this account. Plausible without any unnecessary assumptions about the purpose of the pyramids or how they were built.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

there were none.

So, what was Khaphre's pyramid? A backup in case the power plant in Khufu's failed?

Harte

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I tend to ignore the Khafre Pyramid because I have no idea what that was used for......but I shouldnt. It's seriously the biggest mystery of all time. Saying that they were tombs is such a simple answer but there are too many intricacies inside of them. Too many!

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

the book is called Lost Secrets of the Sacred Ark by Laurence Gardner ... I read it a few years ago

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: countingdown

Howdy,

I don't mean to be rude, but it's best to remember that anyone can write anything in a book. Harry Potter isn't real, yet he was in books. People will write anything to sell a book... Also, why would the government not care about this person publishing this information if they had to "confiscate" the farmer's field?

Again, I'm not saying you are wrong, or that the author of that book was lying... There are more options than that, for sure. All I'm saying is do be skeptical of claims made by people trying to sell you something.

Regards,
Hydeman

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 5letters

Star and flag for you, my friend. For years now I've felt that it was no coincidence that ancient civilizations that built pyramids also seemed to have a lot of gold. I've only skimmed through what you've posted but I look forward to reading it more thoroughly later. If nothing else, you should be commended for the work you've put into your post.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: hydeman11

Yeah, you're right. Anyone can make anything up. But it's interesting that Moses took the golden calf the people had made and burned it in the fire; then he ground it to powder, scattered it on the water and made the Israelites drink it. It makes no sense. Why would he do that? Sounds like white powdered gold.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
David Hudson is a crank...

And no...the theory the OP presents is not even possible. Never mind probable.

Oh...and no, Mono-atomic Gold does not give the gifts of longevity, levitation or cloaking. Nor would the Egyptians have figured it out if there was some technological way for it to be done.

And no...Mono-atomic Gold (or any metal for that matter) doesn't have "magical properties" of any kind.

Just wanted to put some truth in a thread that began with so many lies and dishonest sources.

Denying ignorance loud n proud.

MM
edit on 18-7-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask

Why don't you explain to me how the pyramids were built by the ancient egyptians then? Why are there so many complex rooms inside the pyramid?

yeah, we can have our completely differences and opinions about this topic, but it doesnt mean we cant dispute nicely about it.

how on earth do you know if its not possible or not? Have you even been to Egypt?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Why don't you explain to me how the pyramids were built by the ancient egyptians then? Why are there so many complex rooms inside the pyramid?

yeah, we can have our completely differences and opinions about this topic, but it doesnt mean we cant dispute nicely about it.

how on earth do you know if its not possible or not? Have you even been to Egypt?

All of it has been explained, countless times. The scary thing is that you gravitate towards this silly nonsense instead of picking up real published journals, investigations, real discoveries from legit academia.

I am not going to explain everything to you about how the Pyramids were made or what they were more likely to be used for. I will simply tell you that you are following and supporting known liars who swindle gullible people out of money and "legitimate reality". If you want to live in a false bubble of tomfoolery, I can't stop you.

But I promise you...you are barking up a tree made of lies that are not only dishonest, but laughingly impossible.

MM

edit on 18-7-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Physics. Egypt is not needed to prove all these things you claim are silly.

A decent 6th grade or higher education should be enough.

MM

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I tend to ignore the Khafre Pyramid because I have no idea what that was used for......but I shouldnt. It's seriously the biggest mystery of all time. Saying that they were tombs is such a simple answer but there are too many intricacies inside of them. Too many!

Yeah, intricacies like tomb layouts, sarcophagi, Mortuary temples, etc.

Harte

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: hydeman11

got ya
I was hoping that maybe somebody else had read the book too, as I recall he had back up for his claims however a bright enough author can cover all angles - we see that everyday

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

NVM about the monoatomic gold.

I've been to plenty of tombs in Egypt. I know what an ancient egyptian tomb looks like. The pyramids of giza do NOT look like tombs. The reason I "gravitate towards this silly nonsense instead of picking up real published journals, investigations, real discoveries from legit academia" is because as you apparently don't know, our leaders like to lie to us. Plenty of times throughout history. You probably get all of your facts from history books. Why? Cause it's easy. It's easy to say these pyramids were merely just tombs. They do the research, you read it and believe it. They don't bother at all to look for new shafts in the Pyramid. I have no clue why. That.....is a sign to me that they prolong it as much as possible. Especially when there is an undiscovered room behind one of the shafts....and nothing is being done about it.

You probably didnt even read all of my original post anyway and went right to "attack" the "ignorant" because you think you're so right. Hey buddy, you may be right or you may be wrong. Don't assume that you know everything about the ancient Egypt. There is PLENTY of evidence on why the pyramids were not tombs.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

Yeah, intricacies like tomb layouts, sarcophagi, Mortuary temples, etc.

Harte

Let not forget that the three Giza tombs were built in a pre-existing necropolis and furnished with mortuary temples and archaeology has found tens of thousands of sherds and other items from the old kingdom and late pre-dynastic but nothing from the 'x' people that some fringe folks say built it, so who were these guys who left no sign of themselves?

Not to mention all the other evidence, there is not a lot of evidence but all we have points to the AE, and nowhere else.

edit on 18/7/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

NVM about the monoatomic gold.

I've been to plenty of tombs in Egypt. I know what an ancient egyptian tomb looks like. The pyramids of giza do NOT look like tombs. The reason I "gravitate towards this silly nonsense instead of picking up real published journals, investigations, real discoveries from legit academia" is because as you apparently don't know, our leaders like to lie to us. Plenty of times throughout history. You probably get all of your facts from history books. Why? Cause it's easy. It's easy to say these pyramids were merely just tombs. They do the research, you read it and believe it. They don't bother at all to look for new shafts in the Pyramid. I have no clue why. That.....is a sign to me that they prolong it as much as possible. Especially when there is an undiscovered room behind one of the shafts....and nothing is being done about it.

You probably didnt even read all of my original post anyway and went right to "attack" the "ignorant" because you think you're so right. Hey buddy, you may be right or you may be wrong. Don't assume that you know everything about the ancient Egypt. There is PLENTY of evidence on why the pyramids were not tombs.

You seem to be unaware of the changes in funeral practice amongst the pre-dynastic the old kingdom and also seem to be applying the standards of later periods to the older periods, if so this would explain your confusion.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join