It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids of Giza produced white powdered gold (mono-atomic gold) New Theory!!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
great thread.

There was a water type bubble around the planet. Another layer to our atmosphere that encapsulated the planet. It made a highly pressurized, highly oxygenated atmosphere that acted like a hyperbolic chamber globally. It produced a uniform temperature (hot) and higher concentrations of oxygen.

I agree, great thread. I have done some research on the mono-atomic gold as a result. I find it a bit fascinating on several levels. However, from what I gather there is no prolonging of life from the treatment nor does one become enhanced with various powers such as levitation. It would appear that if anything there are significant deleterious effects that can come from ingesting the stuff.

That aside, and myself being a geologist, can you go into further detail and perhaps provide sources regarding this bubble you describe above?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677 Look in the beer bottles into gold thread here. Many posters provided links to research places that use nuclear power to produce gold. It is not cost effective. Try looking at info on transmutation of elements via browns gas. I don't think they made gold but they have turned a few things into something else. I hope you looked at the farmer post in here.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
MR MASK, WHY IS IT THAT YOU CAN ONLY PROVIDE US WITH CLAIMS THAT EVERYTHING IN THIS THREAD IS BS AND ALL YOU CAN TELL US IS THAT THERE'S EVIDENCE THAT NONE OF IT IS TRUE, PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR LINKS AND "PROOF"

why is it that for once you cant open your mind up and take a look at things outside the box, you have no real proof that its real or that's its fake its all speculation, yet all you do is DENY your very own IGNORANCE, instead of providing anything close to an intellectual response.
edit on 23-7-2014 by pimptriggs because: (no reason given)

"To investigate a possibility without considering context and patterns is to discount probablity"
edit on 23-7-2014 by pimptriggs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: pimptriggs

The claims in this thread - monoatomic gold production in the GP, visions, etc. have not been proven by any means. Therefore they are BS. If you want to make an outrageous claim, then back it with some proof. The burden of proof is not on the skeptics to disprove it.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: pimptriggs
MR MASK, WHY IS IT THAT YOU CAN ONLY PROVIDE US WITH CLAIMS THAT EVERYTHING IN THIS THREAD IS BS AND ALL YOU CAN TELL US IS THAT THERE'S EVIDENCE THAT NONE OF IT IS TRUE, PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR LINKS AND "PROOF"

why is it that for once you cant open your mind up and take a look at things outside the box, you have no real proof that its real or that's its fake its all speculation, yet all you do is DENY your very own IGNORANCE, instead of providing anything close to an intellectual response.

"To investigate a possibility without considering context and patterns is to discount probablity"

Stop with the caps. And stop with the nonsense.

FIRST rule is that I do not have to prove these silly claims. All claims that break the laws of physics must be proven by those who make the claim. If I demand you prove to me there is no magical Unicorn spaceship people...imagine how much time you would waste having to prove it.

No. I do not have to prove this silly crap at all. its total bunk and invented by hoaxers.

Monoatomic gold was first introduced to the hoax-world in 1996 when a lying con-man named David Hudson (a farmer) demanded it was on his soil on his land. It took a lot of money from people who trusted his claims and he made out like a dirty scum bag bandit.

After that he sent it to labs (Cornell University and Harwell Laboratories). both concluded there was no Monoatomic gold. In fact, there is no real proof such a thing even exists (tho all metals can reach a monoatomic state, it seems very impossible to keep it in such long enough to obtain and use).

Hudson's "work" is the only real claim on monoatomic gold being magical and obtainable. He also patented the procedure that he claimed help him make Monoatomic Gold.

The reality of this claim is that the chemical behavior of gold does not allow Hudson's patented technique to create monoatomic gold. It has been proven hogwash.

It has also made many people sick and caused one person to already die. meaning, his hoax has taken an innocent life already.

Lastly, if you even suggest I need to defend why physics says the Pyramids could not have been gold making machines...then we are not on the same level, and you will not be able to function correctly in a serious conversation about this.

The laws of physics say this hypothesis is stupid.

the laws of chemistry say Hudson and all the claims made about Monoatomic Gold is BS.

Its documented by over 2 labs and proven as such by science.

Now please...show me evidence of any of this being wrong. Because its not my job to prove imaginary hogwash false. I don't have to disprove goblins and Santa.

Prove to me these things have a foundation within reality. Until then, enjoy supporting and trusting in nonsense that was invented for lazy folks to believe in without research.

MM

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask

SO, Mr. Mask can I take your statement to mean that you're somewhat skeptical of the threads claims?

Well said! lol

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

SO, Mr. Mask can I take your statement to mean that you're somewhat skeptical of the threads claims?

Well said! lol

Yes sir lol. That's a safe bet. I'm a tad less eloquent about it than you and a few others here tho. I am overly glad to see some logical ATSers in here defending the truth in the face of this poppycock.

MM

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Mask

Well said! lol

Yes sir lol. That's a safe bet. I'm a tad less eloquent about it than you and a few others here tho. I am overly glad to see some logical ATSers in here defending the truth in the face of this poppycock.

MM

Oh there is a large crop of intelligent people here at present, some years in the past it was only Harte, Byrd and I - it got lonely at times. Skeptics appear to be be in the ascendency at this time which in my experience suppresses the posting by believers or they seek to do so at Origins, General Conspiracies and the UFOs subforums which is regrettable as it is the believer claims that are the most interesting, funny and at the same time sad. however my time here grows short.
edit on 23/7/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: pimptriggs

Umm.. common sense for one. Logic for another.

You cannot often prove a negative, but you can prove a positive. Therefore the burden of proof lies with those supporting the OP. 

Don't believe me? What if I called you a child molester? You would, no doubt, deny it. Then my reply could be as simple as: "Prove it".  Bing, bang bongo... you cannot. Therefore the burden of proof lies with my claim that you are a molester...either I prove you are, or you are innocent until proven guilty. 

The OP is making a rather fantastic claim. If there are parts of his claim that violates the law of physics, then the claim can be proved false through documented sources. Otherwise, the burden of proof lies with the OP. 

I found the OP to be interesting, not so much because I believed the claims, but due to the use of mono-atomic gold. That led me to do some research to see what was up with that. What I have determined is that if one were to follow the mono-atomic diet one would likely face some rather nasty health issues... So that takes the idea out of the realm of me trying it lol

Then we have guy who claimed he manufactured gold in the pyramid based on visions of a previous life.....

I will not come out and outright say he is full of it, but I would point out that the odds of that being true are... quite long, shall we say. There is more in life than imagined dot dot dot... There is much we do not know and much we do not understand, so how can I say with absolute surety that he is full of it? On the other hand, exercising some common sense and logic I would have to admit that it is highly unlikely.

The burden of proof lies with the claimant, since there is no way to prove the negative. If there is no way to prove the positive (which there does not seem to be) then it is... unlikely.

edit on 23-7-2014 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Oh there is a large crop of intelligent people here at present, some years in the past it was only Harte, Byrd and I - it got lonely at times.

At that time, I tried to recruit several people, ten or twenty, to come here and help refute the nonsense.
None of them would touch this place with a ten-foot pole! LOL

It's gotten much better. Back then, it was as bad as Godlike Productions.

originally posted by: HansluneSkeptics appear to be be in the ascendency at this time which in my experience suppresses the posting by believers or they seek to do so at Origins, General Conspiracies and the UFOs subforums which is regrettable as it is the believer claims that are the most interesting, funny and at the same time sad. however my time here grows short.

To me, the most amusing posts are the ones where the fringers get all mad at us and start typing in all capital letters about how we can't "think out of the box."

They don't see the box they themselves are in.

Harte

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 5letters

Gold was important to the gods. But I think the pyramids were made to pull hydrogen out of water just to make cold fusion. In fact nobody knows why the pyramids were built, but that they are made by another civilization than Egyptian is pretty clear to me. Although I know I can be mistaken.

A lot of mysteries in a box: read

www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Yep it was a pretty bad place (if funny site) where fantasy and 'making stuff up' were the main research tool.

We cannot forget the help that Cormac Mac Art and Essan provided also.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
a reply to: 5letters

Gold was important to the gods. But I think the pyramids were made to pull hydrogen out of water just to make cold fusion. In fact nobody knows why the pyramids were built, but that they are made by another civilization than Egyptian is pretty clear to me. Although I know I can be mistaken.

If you know anything about the Ancient Egyptian religion and culture it becomes clear very quickly. Tombs and cenotaphs, if you believe otherwise then consider this question, in a culture obsessed with death and preserving the body for the afterlife - what did they do with the bodies of their semi-divine rulers?

The website you linked to has a number of mistakes and false assumptions.
edit on 24/7/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Wow we have some real long term suffers here. The actions of haters does more by far to support a theory or action than a single proponet of a subject ever could do alone or with help sometimes. I bet some of you also believe that you catch more flies with honey than vinigar. I submit that many here care more about believing they are right vs furthering their agenda to sway minds. The knee jerk tactics clearly show that is the case. It would be unwise of anyone to think that people that make up their minds 100% on a subject without proper facts to back their claims could be trusted to know what is what. The majority of readers enjoy the debate but steer away from the wreck with one big question in mind and that is why all the hate for an opinion. That leads the reader in their thoughts further than so called facts. It is more about energies but that is a concept that can not be grasped by one tracked minds. By all means carry on.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

a reply to: Harte

Yep it was a pretty bad place (if funny site) where fantasy and 'making stuff up' were the main research tool.

We cannot forget the help that Cormac Mac Art and Essan provided also.

Essan was here a long time. He stopped when the madness outpaced him. He still posts here and at the other place sometimes.

I believe I brought Cormac here.

Harte
edit on 7/24/2014 by Harte because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
Although I know I can be mistaken.

www.evawaseerst.be...

From your link:

- They assume that no other civilization before the Egyptians was able to build the pyramids. ‘Nowhere we found constructions older than say 4500 years and which show that mankind was able to build accurate and colossal construction works.’ That always was their explanation in the past.

That was never anyone's "explanation in the past." Your site is using a straw man here.

- The transition from the trap pyramid to the real pyramids was not as gigantic. Authorities say. ‘The basic design was a pyramid that on ' one way or another ' was further filled up to a smooth pyramid.’

However, if you do some research you will notice that quite a lot of famous and credible researchers dare to talk about an 'unexplained ' evolution.

"Famous and credible researchers" like Erik VonDaniken, Zechariah Sitchin, Graham Hancock, David Hatcher Childress. none of which have as much as a single course involving the ancient Near East under their belt and all of which consistently ignore established fact to further their monetary gains. They are (semi) famous, but certainly only credible to the credulous.

As your quoted link states "If you do some research..." why not do some and come back to us with actual "famous and credible" researchers that say this?

- Archeologists found a buried boat in the vicinity of the pyramid of Khufu (Cheops). It was the boat which carried the body of Khufu to his final resting place. Consequently, there is no doubt that the pyramid was built by Khufu. Authorities agree with that explanation.

It appear strange to us why authorities believe that. Khufu's boat in the immediate neighborhood of the pyramid? That says nothing about who built the pyramid.

Another straw man - pretending that the Great Pyramid's pharaoh was identified by the boat buried there.

Had enough?

Harte

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
Wow we have some real long term suffers here. The actions of haters does more by far to support a theory or action than a single proponet of a subject ever could do alone or with help sometimes. I bet some of you also believe that you catch more flies with honey than vinigar. I submit that many here care more about believing they are right vs furthering their agenda to sway minds. The knee jerk tactics clearly show that is the case. It would be unwise of anyone to think that people that make up their minds 100% on a subject without proper facts to back their claims could be trusted to know what is what. The majority of readers enjoy the debate but steer away from the wreck with one big question in mind and that is why all the hate for an opinion. That leads the reader in their thoughts further than so called facts. It is more about energies but that is a concept that can not be grasped by one tracked minds. By all means carry on.

You should TRY THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX!!!!

Harte

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
DP
edit on 7/24/2014 by Harte because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

That is a very accurate description of some believers/CTs view point-well noted

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

Harte wrote in reply to deadeyedick's comments: You should TRY THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX!!!!

Hmmmm, I wonder if he is an agent of D. A. S. T. A. R. D?

edit on 24/7/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join