It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids of Giza produced white powdered gold (mono-atomic gold) New Theory!!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I'd prefer to read it in hebrew later, hebrew-english translations are normally pretty terrible.... especially Hebrew-Greek-English...

a reply to: KezigluBey

youre right! I want to know what the actual translation is in those areas of the torah.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

You're right. Im gonna look further through the earliest holy books that might have spoken of this powder.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: Mr Mask

Yea it was a threat to get me banned and admitted by yourself. Please do tell how all the danger to ats society plays out in your mind. I am more famiular with mental health than you think. Do express to us how my views on making gold in the pyramids and transference of energy through the shape is a danger to myself or others.

People have died from ingesting this snake oil.

On top of that, there is danger just in believing in it.

Ask Steve Jobs about the advantages of quackery.

He'd be alive today if it weren't for his "alternative medicine" beliefs.

Harte

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte That is hardly a reason for posters to become militant to the point of admiting that they want to get me banned and claim to have a fear or danger of my words. If one feels a need to warn others about a danger then you do what you have just done and provide a non combative response stating the dangers and you leave it at that. I personally have givin warnings myself in the alchemy threads of the dangers of ingesting what is esentially phosphorus made from urine. Afterall that is what you have alluded to. however there has been no talk of that here cause this is about the idea of making monatomic gold. These things do take some thought but by no means should the ideas be suppressed to a point of nonexistance because the other side of the coin is that people have had advantages from drinking gold and silver in the right forms and dosage.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

Yea it was a threat to get me banned and admitted by yourself. Please do tell how all the danger to ats society plays out in your mind. I am more famiular with mental health than you think. Do express to us how my views on making gold in the pyramids and transference of energy through the shape is a danger to myself or others.

People have died from ingesting this snake oil.

On top of that, there is danger just in believing in it.

Ask Steve Jobs about the advantages of quackery.

He'd be alive today if it weren't for his "alternative medicine" beliefs.

Harte

Add Jim Henson to that list.

Too many people die every year from believing this type of nonsense.

MM

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

a reply to: Harte That is hardly a reason for posters to become militant to the point of admiting that they want to get me banned and claim to have a fear or danger of my words. If one feels a need to warn others about a danger then you do what you have just done and provide a non combative response stating the dangers and you leave it at that. I personally have givin warnings myself in the alchemy threads of the dangers of ingesting what is esentially phosphorus made from urine. Afterall that is what you have alluded to. however there has been no talk of that here cause this is about the idea of making monatomic gold. These things do take some thought but by no means should the ideas be suppressed to a point of nonexistance because the other side of the coin is that people have had advantages from drinking gold and silver in the right forms and dosage.

You misunderstand my point here.

1) 100% of what you are saying is easily debunked and illogical. Mostly- everything you have said about history. Your posts are not based in fact and you are making a mockery of history and physics.

2) I don't want you banned if you are telling the truth. If you are telling you the truth I want your mind examined by professionals because paranoid disillusions more often than not lead to physical harm of the person in question, or often those around them. Since you lack the logic to even question your visions as a mental illness, I doubt you can accurately predict the behavior you will present when it gets worse.

3) You are also telling people there is an advantage to people drinking silver and gold. This medical advice is coming from either a mentally ill person or a liar. And since you keep demanding that you are not lying...I am forced to accept you are mentally ill and telling people to drink gold and silver.

4) Above all...your visions are wrong. Gold was not made in the Pyramids. The Pyramids are not big supernatural machines. And there is endless evidence to show this.

In other words...I am here to deny ignorance. And your visions and views fall into that category while most likely presenting a danger.

MM
edit on 22-7-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask Everything you just listed is opinions. You take it as fact that gold was not made there. I respect that. Perhaps overall with the current evidence your opinion is the most logical choice but it is still just your view and not proven. Soo much about the pyramids is unknown so definitive answers are not found yet.

The major point here is that you should not want anyone banned. They have people that do the job just fine. You will come across some people on here that do not have my resolve and if you talk to them the way you have to me then you are not helping then in anyway. If you truely care for peoples well being then be tactful and non combative unless you have other intentions than presenting opposing views.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

The major point here is that you should not want anyone banned. They have people that do the job just fine. You will come across some people on here that do not have my resolve and if you talk to them the way you have to me then you are not helping then in anyway. If you truely care for peoples well being then be tactful and non combative unless you have other intentions than presenting opposing views.

Wrong. Confronting delusions is always the best tactic.

MM

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
That is not what i said. I said to do it with an easy touch and not put undo stress on someone who you believe to be suffering. I believe i used the words tactful and non combative. Doing it in any other manner will cause most to snap. That is just human nature and can be verified. on top of that you have no proof that anyone here is disillusioned because the topic is up for debate so making any determination about the validity of a claim without knowing for sure one way or the other is wrong in itself. you have your opinion and i have mine.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

That is not what i said. I said to do it with an easy touch and not put undo stress on someone who you believe to be suffering. I believe i used the words tactful and non combative. Doing it in any other manner will cause most to snap. That is just human nature and can be verified. on top of that you have no proof that anyone here is disillusioned because the topic is up for debate so making any determination about the validity of a claim without knowing for sure one way or the other is wrong in itself. you have your opinion and i have mine.

1) I have proof that the topic of this thread is not only impossible, but it was also invented by hucksters selling bunk to gullible types.

2) Not only is there proof the Pyramids didn't make gold or act as magic machines, there is almost endless proof of it.

3) If you believe your visions (and I am hardly sure that you do since they come off as badly written lies) then I also have proof you are delusional.

MM

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
So mr mask, you're gonna ignore my reply?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

There is absolutely zero evidence that gold was "manufactured there".

Perhaps you can provide some evidence?

Perhaps you can point us to some evidence that gold was manufactured anywhere in the world during the last 4000 years using the process you described? Using other processes?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5letters
So mr mask, you're gonna ignore my reply?

Oh you want a reply to that? ok...how is this.

1) Yes...you keep repeating yourself. You also keep repeating nonsensical things that can not be true.

2) How can I be sure this hypothesis of yours is false? Because it originates with hoaxers and has been presented originally by idiot-scam-artists who get no respect in any real field or discipline.

3) How can I be sure (doubly)? Because it violates the constant physical laws of reality and physics as a whole. That is always a good indicator that you have reached "woo-woo-town".

You are speaking from woo-woo-town. What you are claiming is possible, is simply not possible due to many constants within physics that make your reality possible.

Now if you want to ignore the whole of science to present "what ifs", let me add one.

WHAT IF FLYING COWS BUILT THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA AND USED TIME TRAVEL AND MIND WASHING TO TRICK CHINA INTO THINKING THEY DIDNT MAKE IT!? OHHH AND THE GREAT WALL WAS MOST LIKELY USED TO MAKE TAFFY FOR BABY VAMPIRES!?

See? Just as impossible...just as woo-woo. Just as nonsensical. Your logic compass needs tweeking good sir.

MM

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677
a reply to: deadeyedick

There is absolutely zero evidence that gold was "manufactured there".

Perhaps you can provide some evidence?

Perhaps you can point us to some evidence that gold was manufactured anywhere in the world during the last 4000 years using the process you described? Using other processes?

And this is where logical reasoning slams into the wall of the lofty minded gullible types. When confronted for evidence, they can not provide any...and then they will sink to the lowest form of information to help support them. Like hoaxers, con-men, Telepathic communication with aliens and of course- nameless strangers on the internet demanding they lived a previous life inside the Pyramids making the gold in question.

When does silliness stop and take a sideline so logic and truth can be respected and allowed?

MM

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Im not talking about freaking monoatomic gold! I understand that there is ZERO freaking evidence for you cause we obviously believe in different things, so enough of that. Im talking about the khufus sarcophagus.

When confronted for evidence, they can not provide any..

you're sure spot on with that logic cause you comletely ignored my part of the post my "good sir"

I'm stuck on the fact that there are no inscriptions on the sarcophagus of khufu. It may have been in the old kingdom, but his children had them inscripted on their sarcophagi and it was needed in order to get to the afterlife.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Im not talking about freaking monoatomic gold! I understand that there is ZERO freaking evidence for you cause we obviously believe in different things, so enough of that. Im talking about the khufus sarcophagus.

When confronted for evidence, they can not provide any..

you're sure spot on with that logic cause you comletely ignored my part of the post my "good sir"

I'm stuck on the fact that there are no inscriptions on the sarcophagus of khufu. It may have been in the old kingdom, but his children had them inscripted on their sarcophagi and it was needed in order to get to the afterlife.

I am not here to debate or speak about Khufu's sarcophagus. That is NOT the topic of this thread.

And THAT is another thing you lofty types do when confronted with evidence or logic...you instantly switch to some other subject or unrelated topic that serves as a fallout shelter for your nonsensical claims.

It happens endlessly in all these threads. And I dislike the tactic.

Stay on topic please. Khufu's sarcophagus does nothing to add legitimacy to the false claims presented in the OP. Nor does it present anything that can not be explained by logical physical laws.

MM

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Wait. That's your excuse? That is the silliest reason why someone can't answer a question. "Oh, Im not allowed to answer the question because it's against the rules." Please.

I understand that there is ZERO freaking evidence for you cause we obviously believe in different things,

WHAT ELSE OF AN ANSWER DO YOU WANT. Jesus freaking christ. Its not a tactic.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Wait. That's your excuse? That is the silliest reason why someone can't answer a question. "Oh, Im not allowed to answer the question because it's against the rules." Please.

I understand that there is ZERO freaking evidence for you cause we obviously believe in different things,

WHAT ELSE OF AN ANSWER DO YOU WANT. Jesus freaking christ. Its not a tactic.

I did not say I "cant' answer your question", I said its not on topic nor do I enjoy the tactic of changing subjects during the debunking of a total lie and/or fabricated mess.

Every (and I mean 100%) of threads where the OP presents something absolutely ridiculous- it always ends up with the OP and a few wild eyed supporters jumping to other topics after being exposed or debunked. It happens always...it is not cool.

But if you want to know about Khufu's sarcophagus I suggest you read real information on it. Unlike your choice on sources for the Pyramids and their function.

Stay away from hoaxers, radio shows that make money off the silliest theories, con-men, idiots and liars.

Stick to academia and remain focused on real information at all times. Or else you will just be a echoing nonsense.

There are many books and published journals on Khufu's sarcophagus and history (some even somewhat conspiratorial just for you!). No need to invest in silly rubbish or unicorn wars.

MM

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

His son Khafre's sarcophagus:

Pretty plain.

Harte

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
great thread.

I am a firm believer in the main point of this thread.

mono-atomic gold was most certainly being ingested to prolong life by the ruling elite of the ancient past. They experienced a global drop off for average life spans and the former civilization that enjoyed longer life spans was withering away as a result. Imagine if everyone started to live to 15 all of a sudden. No more engineers or chemists or anything.

There was an obsession with this quest for what we now call immortality. They werent looking for immortality as we know it. They were looking to live as their ancestors had. MUCH longer.

The "waters of heaven mixed with the waters of earth". The firmament fell to earth.

There was a water type bubble around the planet. Another layer to our atmosphere that encapsulated the planet. It made a highly pressurized, highly oxygenated atmosphere that acted like a hyperbolic chamber globally. It produced a uniform temperature (hot) and higher concentrations of oxygen.

Hyperbolic chambers are used to accelerate healing and decrease blood toxicity. Our bodies seem to function better in such an environment. Like we evolved to live in such atmospheres. All life grows larger as well too. The cells of living organisms spend less energy oxygenating themselves and as a result can grow larger. Plants and animals were larger on the entire planet.

So the firmament collapsed. The flood. water levels increased dramatically and decreased rapidly as well. The earths composition changed and the water was absorbed for the most part into deep sediments.

The atmosphere being completely different with varying temperatures, with decreased concentrations of oxygen and pressure caused an increase in the amount of energy that living organisms needed to exert to just stay alive. Heavy breathers died off and evolution favored smaller less complex life. it was a reboot of earth.

Through out this a once titanic civilization endured until it started to wither away as technology fell into disrepair and was not replaced. Technical knowledge was also withering away in favor of survival skills.

There were several attempts for a restart of the great civilization by what later became competing factions for remaining technology and resources.

One endeavor was to try to prolong the life spans of the founders of these kick start civilizations like Babylon with its incarnate Gods among many others.

mono-atomic gold was one such treatment. It did prolong the life spans of the founder elite. Just not to the extent that was needed for the former civilization to be reborn. The ruling elite were ever withering in numbers.

The next solution was to simply integrate with the now better adapted life. Humans. These ruling class founders...builders, were a different type of hominid. WE are a branch from their genius of a separate species. They may have tried to survive the new atmospheric conditions of this new planet with gene therapy earlier on when more technology and know how was available. About the time when humans were created.

Later on and after treatments like mono-atomic gold ingestion failed they looked to survive by integrating into the creations they already made better adapted for the environment. Us.

This is why we have certain bloodlines having "divine right". Our Gods who once seeded our first civilizations as tribute cultures to theirs ruled us. We were to procure the materials and resources they needed for the rebirth of their world. It didnt work out as planned. They never lived as their ancestors did ever again. When their public presence as GODS was no longer possible they used outright human rulers as their stewards. Wen their numbers were too small for even this they interbred with the best of us to form new royalty based on God kingship. These God kings ruled until populations grew too large for a continuous rule due to too many competing factions being created as these bloodlines grew as well relative to the population growth of the cultural centers they ruled over.

The "divine" bloodlines were too watered down at this point as well...the knowledge base was too fragmented...the power was all but gone.

There was a complete death of the old civilizations. Then man started to take over former cultural centers. South America, Africa, Asia...a reconquest of entire empty cities and structures began. A cultural rediscovery took place. The pyramids were already built when the current occupants moved in. The Olmecs rediscovered the old ways to some extent and seeded their own HUMAN civilizations for example. This was a common happening. This practice is how the handful of "pure blood" "pseudo gods" now existed.

The pagan age was born without incarnate Gods to direct it. Humans formed their own elite ruling classes and life continued. Somewhere in this the former bloodlines were brought back into power to some degree through their now almost entirely human descendants. What was a defeated culture became a holy grail for leaders for validity knowledge and power. This is still happening and always will. Diluted bloodlines clinging onto a former misunderstood past and mother civilizations are revered by our ruling elite. Secret societies and schools of thought both esoteric and exoteric in nature search for a semblance of these former worlds.

The production of mono-atomic gold is just one of the guarded secrets of the former ruling elite God kings and their ancestors the actual Gods.

These cultures are not understood...even by those who are entrusted with their legacy and the care of the their secrets for posterity.

Its like secret societies and sub cultures and groups being formed over thousands of years around a handful of books of an incomplete encyclopedia set, a hundred thousand years after an apocalypse of our civilization. The authors are long dead and the only people who can barely read it are the out bred descendants of these long dead authors who went through a tribal de-civilizing, de-evolving period themselves that lasted a couple thousand years before the books were even rediscovered.

The pyramids were not a tomb. The arc of the covenant was not a Gift from God to the Jewish people..it was handed down from civilization to civilization as a power source. Mana did not fall from the sky thanks to God...it was produced in an algae machine and was just algae cumps. Water was not drawn from stone by a blow from the staff of Moses....sound was used to break apart the mineral composition of stone to draw out the water there in. The staff was a technological tool. The exodus from Egypt was not because the Jewish people were slaves in Egypt and they most certainly did not build the pyramids under slavery. They were running after a public official of the royal house stole the core of a complex machine to seed yet another culture with the muscle of a nomadic superstitious people he had say over...all under the proxy leadership of a desperate ruling class of "gods" who were so accustomed to using people to their ends that it wasnt even an issue that they were destroying the civilization of another competing ruling class of gods in the process.

and thats enough for now....the pyramids....a machine.

edit on 7 23 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join