It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These things don't happen overnight!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The crap that will hit you in the face tomorrow is being planned and put in the works today. This illegal immigrant flood was planned and promulgated by shadows within our government for their own purposes, imo. There is a bigger picture and it is going to hit you slap dab in the face. Welcome to Obama's "new and improved" transformation of America...):

HUD’s proposed “Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing Rule” showed up in the Federal Register on July 19, 2013. The rule has the backing of special-interest groups that promote open borders. One such group, with close ties to President Obama, is the Council of La Raza, which filed a public comment in favor of the rule.

New Obama rule could force cities to house illegals

If you don't like that source, then here is the Affirmative Furthering Fair Housing Rule laid out.
huduser.org

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
La Raza is a Mexican supremacy group, which means "The Race".

They believe they are superior, and will push their agenda no matter what.

The conduct of political officials in office today is disgusting.
edit on 18-7-2014 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

A country without borders is no longer a country.

It is just property willing to be taken.

Those that want open borders are also the ones that wish to see America gone.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Exactly. Well said.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

The crap that will hit you in the face tomorrow is being planned and put in the works today

I gotta disagree here.

The illegal immigration problem began back when Clinton passed Nafta.

Those shills on capitol hill are playing chess.

They are always several moves ahead.

And YEAH it is planned.

The CLoward and Piven agenda can not be anymore clear.

From the attacks on business.

To the attacks on wall street.

to the attacks the free market.

They are pushing a multi prong assault to crash the system to make that grand progressive 'utopia'.

They have almost won.

They will win.

If people do not stand up, and tell them NO MORE, YOU SHALL NOT PASS.

No to ILLEGAL immigration.

No more to big government.

NO MORE!

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

If this keeps up they'll get to see just that.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ObjectZero
a reply to: beezzer

If this keeps up they'll get to see just that.

It frightens me that this appears to be a strong possibility in the near future.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
There are protests being held all across the US. Some are today, some Saturday. Don't know if some are on Sunday. Check your papers.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MentorsRiddle
La Raza is a Mexican supremacy group, which means "The Race".

They believe they are superior, and will push their agenda no matter what.

The conduct of political officials in office today is disgusting.

LaRaza has become pretty politcally savvy and have a way of putting on one face for the general public and government officials, but their true colors are shown every now and then. They get huge government grants, so they have to play nice in public.

edit on 18-7-2014 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

beezer, check out The Aztlan National Territory folks and their connections. This stuff is happening in the shadows and when it hits us in the face like this last influx of illegals, everybody acts like it was some sudden occurrence. It is all being planned in the shadows.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Lets say that Americas borders get open and that this La Raza takes over; Then what? Will the left still exist through that?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I'm using "today" and "yesterday" metaphorically, because, yes...this has been in the wings for a long time.

I'm glad you mentioned Cloward and Piven.

Richard Cloward and Francis Fox Piven, authors of the Cloward-Piven strategy. Something else to remember is that this isn't some conspiracy theory that we're tossing out; they wrote about collapsing the economy and how they planned to do it in the article they co-authored in the '60s called, "Mobilizing the Poor: How it Could Be Done." Six months later, it was published in The Nation, under the title "The Weight of the Poor: A Strategy to End Poverty."

And, I'm sure you know that Hillary Clinton wrote her doctorate thesis on Saul Alinsky. I think we are witnessing the attempt to end a properous America in the name of "leveling the playing field". Bring up a few and tear down a lot and we will all become mediocre. Now isn't that a nice transformation?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
Lets say that Americas borders get open and that this La Raza takes over; Then what? Will the left still exist through that?

The left lives in a fantasy land.

In their defense they have fantastic ideas and ideals, but when those thoughts are applied to reality they crumble apart. When you fail to take into account human nature, and expect everyone to do what is right, your plans will fail.

The only thing standing between us living in a utopia and continuing in what we have now, is humanity.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
See what happens when you're on the receiving end of government handouts? You are at their mercy and they expect payback. Sometimes you don't have a choice. But, I bet you won't see any of their immediate neighborhoods housing any of them!
edit on 18-7-2014 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I heard a possible solution to some of this.

The "illegals" can be drafted into a special Army/Police U.N. Corp.

Train, and then go to their respective countries as a collective group and fight back at the source.

They can get what they want the old fashioned way. They can *Earn* it back.

The French did it in WW2. So can these patriots.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Train, and then go to their respective countries as a collective group and fight back at the source.

Or, stay here. Your suggestion made me think of this:

THEN-PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE BARACK OBAMA: We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Rome did this to.... It is what assisted to their downfall.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Wake up people!
The whole gamut of the problems facing us are manufactured to bring in the NORTH AMERICAN UNION......
The Immigrants we are getting will continue to flood America(and Canada) till the standard of living compares more or less equally with the Mexicans and Canadians....In other words they are SOCIAL ENGINEERING the POPULATION for POLITICAL POWER OVER THEN ENTIRE CONTINENT!!!!
Don't YOU SEE IT???
edit on 18-7-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Or, stay here. Your suggestion made me think of this:

THEN-PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE BARACK OBAMA: We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.

Oh Yeah.

That would be one "solution" to be afraid of I think.

Obama is capable of anything right now.

Very dangerous.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Wake up people!
The whole gamut of the problems facing us are manufactured to bring in the NORTH AMERICAN UNION......
The Immigrants we are getting will continue to flood America(and Canada) till the standard of living compares more or less equally with the Mexicans and Canadians....In other words they are SOCIAL ENGINEERING the POPULATION for POLITICAL POWER OVER THEN ENTIRE CONTINENT!!!!
Don't YOU SEE IT???

You may be right. Do you remember John Holdren, one of Obama's czars/advisors he called his "science" czar? Here is just a bit of his philosophy:

“A massive campaign must be launched to restore a high-quality environment in North America and to de-develop the United States,” Holdren wrote along with Paul and Anne H. Ehrlich in the “recommendations” concluding their 1973 book Human Ecology: Problems and Solutions.

As I said, "these things do not happen overnight!"
edit on 18-7-2014 by queenofswords because: to add last paragraph

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join