It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and Clinton charged

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: buster2010

Because we don't see them as a terrorist organization.

Want to try again.

The Potus doesn't.

Show me some proof of American seeing the Brotherhood as terrorist. Also seeing how times Bush had the at the White house he didn't either.

Half this thread not good enough ?

Wanna take of poll of how many AMERICANS are here ?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I'm singggingg in the rain,
how happ happ , happy i am,,

so i guess this was a bust then,, lol,,

yup the hits keep on comming,, folks,,

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Oh come on, it's from ConservativeTribune. It's a load of dingoes kidneys.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Because we don't see them as a terrorist organization.

Want to try again.

The Potus doesn't.

Show me some proof of American seeing the Brotherhood as terrorist. Also seeing how times Bush had the at the White house he didn't either.

I'm singggingg in the rain,
how happ happ , happy i am,,

so i guess this was a bust then,, lol,,

yup the hits keep on comming,, folks,,

stop,, yer killing me,,,

u want proof of what???

lol

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

WHO the heel PAYS you anyway?
ALSO YOU forgot Bush being as guilty under circumstances WE CAN BOTH agree to ,but you ARE kind of slow....

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Just to be perfectly clear, * chuckles *.

This administration puts forward a false choice that a few 'intellectual' elite on Capitol Shill saying the 'right' in this country represents a clear, and present danger to the security of this country.

IF only the current administration would go after those people in the ME. Them 'Terrorists' clinging to their guns, and religion with the same contempt.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
*ahem*

McCain and Graham Meet With the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt

During their whirlwind tour of Cairo Tuesday, two top GOP senators held the most extensive meeting to date between U.S. officials and senior officials in the embattled Muslim Brotherhood, whose supporters are fighting in the streets to overturn last month’s military takeover of Egypt.

“We met some Muslim Brotherhood representatives. They were senior-level people,” McCain told The Daily Beast Tuesday in an exclusive interview from Cairo, adding that the officials requested to remain anonymous. “They believe things are going to get a lot worse before they get better. They demand that [deposed President Mohamed] Morsi get released. They believe it was a military coup and they are very far apart from the military and the new government.”

John McCain: An unlikely Brotherhood ally (VIDEO)

Arizona Republican Senator John McCain visits Cairo's iconic Tahrir Square last year, after a popular uprising ousted Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak. (STR/AFP/Getty Images)

Senate Republicans Arm the Brotherhood
And this from ultra-conservative National Review:

I’m done grumbling about how President Obama is empowering America’s enemies. After all, it is not just Obama. When it comes to abetting the Muslim Brotherhood, Republicans are right there with him.

McCain Lands in Libya, Calls Rebels ‘My Heroes’

John McCain has been one of the most aggressive supporters for American military intervention in Libya. After landing in Benghazi, the opposition's de facto capital in the east, the senator's comments seemed to stay in the same hawkish vein. Exiting a hotel with his security detail, McCain said of the rebels, "They are my heroes." He was there to meet with the rebel National Transition Council "to get an on the ground assessment of the situation." (McCain has been pushing to arm the rebels, which he believes will prevent Qaddafi from consolidating power in one section of the country and creating a military deadlock.)

"ISIS brags about links to US Senator John McCain"

ISIS claims some of the Jihadists in this photo are members. The man on the far left is the notorious “Cannibal Jihadist” who had himself videotaped eating a human heart.

There is no shortage of Republican supporters for arming these jihadist "rebels", from McCain to Rubio to Graham. About the only staunch opposition to it is from Rand Paul.

Obama greatest failing in this is NOT REMOVING NEOCONS from his Foreign Policy team.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Yup - because an article from 2013 is current. Anything other than regurgitated out of date information?

All the links your provided are in the past, like 2012, 2013.. One article is from 2011.
edit on 18-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

??? So when it comes to arming and aiding and abetting jihadist rebels, we can only go back one week, right? Sorry to break it to you, but the neocons plotted this course back in the 90's. If you insist on keeping your Obama blinders on, you'll never see who the real power players are keeping these "rebels" financed and armed.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Are you implying that NBC and CNN are more accurate and less biased than the conservative news? Really?

Tines have changed...it's hard to tell where the truth lies these days, but the MSM is pure Obama propaganda. Personally, I'm equally skeptical of all news organizations...lots of agendas out there.

Time to apply critical thinking to all news stories.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Add McCain and Graham to the list of criminals! These bums are as bad as Obama...or worse since they should really know better.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zoyd23
Are you implying that NBC and CNN are more accurate and less biased than the conservative news? Really?

Tines have changed...it's hard to tell where the truth lies these days, but the MSM is pure Obama propaganda. Personally, I'm equally skeptical of all news organizations...lots of agendas out there.

Time to apply critical thinking to all news stories.

you have achieved a level to becoming radicalized........ don't trust anything said by the majority of people, there are only a few that know the real truth

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

I always love when some people troll a thread with McCain.

So what about the neocon in the oval office supporting this 'muslim brotherhood' ?

U.S. to Give $900 Million in Gaza Aid, Officials Say

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

hmmm,

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration intends to provide some $900 million to help rebuild Gaza after the Israeli incursion that ended last month, administration officials said Monday.

In an early sign of how the administration plans to deal with Hamas, the militant Islamist group that controls Gaza, an official said that the aid would not go to Hamas but that it would be funneled through nongovernmental organizations.

By seeking to aid Gazans but not Hamas, the administration is following the lead of the Bush administration, which sent money to Gaza through nongovernmental organizations. In December, it said it would give $85 million to the United Nations agency that provides aid to Palestinian refugees in the West Bank, Gaza, Jordan, Lebanon and Syria.

The United States considers Hamas a terrorist organization, and the Bush administration refused to have any formal dealings with the group

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: NonsensicalUserName

Gee and to think all Hamas has to do is stop rocketing Isrealis, and there would be nothing to rebuild.
edit on 18-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

WHO the heel PAYS you anyway?
ALSO YOU forgot Bush being as guilty under circumstances WE CAN BOTH agree to ,but you ARE kind of slow....

You must new to replying to Neo. Under no circumstances do you ever bring Bush into the discussion or he will start the blame Bush whine. But you are right Bush had the Brotherhood in the White House far more times than Obama but you never hear the from right wingers.
edit on 18-7-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

a reply to: NonsensicalUserName

Gee and to think all Hamas has to do is stop rocketing Isrealis, and there would be nothing to rebuild.

What about when Israel's Mossad is the one firing the rockets from Gaza? Like they have been caught doing.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zoyd23
It's about time the international community expose Obama's efforts to assist terrorists like the Muslim Brotherhood. He continues to support enemies of freedom and democracy, giving billions of dollars to organizations like the Muslim Brotherhood who want to establish Sharia law in Egypt and throughout the middle east.

We need more countries like Egypt to unilaterally condemn Obama.

When Obama was sending that money to the Brotherhood Mubarak was President so we were legally obligated to send it to them. That is unless you wanted the peace agreement between Egypt and Israel broken. Sharia law in a Muslim nation who ever heard of such a thing.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MentorsRiddle

It would be nice to recognize them as the pariahs that they actually are, without having to check names or use facial ID software, but a star is probably not a good thing. I would think an inverted pentacle maybe? Or better still a turd on a white badge ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
WHAT ABOUT THIS GUY ?

Eh ?

President Obama waived a provision of federal law designed to prevent the supply of arms to terrorist groups to clear the way for the U.S. to provide military assistance to "vetted" opposition groups fighting Syrian dictator Bashar Assad.

washingtonexaminer.com...

Guilty as CHARGED!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join