It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens if Kiev caused Malaysian Flight 17 crash?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Just a question that I've been pondering. What will the west do if Kiev is responsible for the downing of Malaysian Flight 17? With all the blustering, finger pointing and threats at Russia and the "Separatists" for this dastardly deed. From what I can see only Kiev could have caused this aircraft to fly into a restricted airspace and only they had the necessary air traffic control to coordinate the missile attack that probably brought the plane down.

“Kiev operates all air traffic control services and it is unclear how this plane (the Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777 that crashed in eastern Ukraine near the Russian border Thursday night. — ITAR-TASS) could appear in the area,”

“During the combat actions in Donetsk’s airport the communication tower, a part of the united air control service was blown up,” he said adding that “planes cannot fly there.”

On July 8, Ukraine’s State Aviation Service banned all flights over the Donetsk and Luhansk regions aiming to provide “adequate safety and security for all flights of civil aircraft in favor of state aviation.
ITAR-TASS

Granted it's not like the folks behind this source don't have a dog in this fight but the questions stand. Who directed this aircraft into a restricted zone. Guess we'll see when the black box turns up.

Back to my original question, what will the west do if Kiev is responsible? Give them a slap on the hand? Ignore it? I ask because it appears the warhawks are practically ready to send in your kids to attack.

If a missile launched by Russia or Russian-backed separatists brought down Malaysian Flight 17 in eastern Ukraine, it would have "profound repercussions," Sen. John McCain told CNN's "Wolf."
McCain: 'Profound' Consequences If Russia, Separatists Caused Crash

So again if Kiev is responsible for this disaster will they also suffer "Profound Consequences?"

My guess is they won't.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
My opinion. Absolutely nothing. A lot of posturing by world leaders and nothing else. Russia does what it pleases and no country or international community wants to confront Russia directly.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Valid question. It would serve the Ukrainians well to play the Russians/Separatists as being the bad guy and play right into garnering European support! Now, how they managed to do it is the larger question.

However, as I understand it, MH17 was not operating in restricted airspace. Some suggest it was avoiding bad weather to the south, which is why it diverted north. As for the Russian reports, I can't justify the veracity of them, so I take them with a grain of salt. Regardless, your point is valid.

Interesting perspective!
edit on 7-18-2014 by jrflipjr because: Clarification and cause editing is in!

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

Look what happened in Syria gas attack. Huge rage and war mongering, pointing towards Assad - and when it turns out, it was actually the allied forces (rebels + western mercenaries + al-ciada affiliates) who where behind - they just simply ignored the whole thing.

And this is exactly what is going to happen here as well, if and when it turns out, it was Kiev who just missed shooting down the plane flying Putin, and ended up shooting MH17 instead.

But, there is so much more behind this. This crash is about getting legit reason for Nato to step into Ukraine without Russia freaking totally out. Its a game of thrones all out.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

There is no way that the US will let the media say that Kiev did it. I don't care how the evidence points, they will make up some story and still blame it on the militia or Russia. There can be no other way. They have been ignoring or denying everything else that Kiev has done to its own people so far. This will be no different.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

This crash is about getting legit reason for Nato to step into Ukraine

That looks like the plan to me as well, been the original goal since way back.

While it's possible that the separatists had itchy trigger fingers I don't see any reason for Russia to believe something like this could be a win for them.

That black box must be giving someone nightmares about now.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae

There is no way that the US will let the media say that Kiev did it. I don't care how the evidence points, they will make up some story and still blame it on the militia or Russia. There can be no other way. They have been ignoring or denying everything else that Kiev has done to its own people so far. This will be no different.

This is exactly true. You think the news media would point a finger at Joe Bidens son and all the other CIA Zionist military operatives in Ukraine?? There is an obvious agenda in all of this. Why would the USA be so supportive of Ukraine(rhetorical). Russia should fully invade immediately.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Cui bono?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: maghun
Flight Aware, as far as I know, can only get FAA Flight Plans info (to/from USA), everywhere else it relies on ADS-B and Mode 'S' amateur reports which are fed into FR24 and PlaneFinder. If the Mode S signal is lost to the receiver the ADS-B data stream is no longer received. In this event the tracker computer programme guesses where the aircraft is and keeps plotting its position and altitude toward its intended destination. The problem is that the aircraft might not be where the tracker's computer thinks it is. Eurocontrol and the Air Traffic Control unit which is controlling it know exactly where it is, because their equipment is much more sensitive and positioned to avoid holes in the coverage, than the amateur receivers. I know from practical experience that flight tracking apps do, on occasions plot false positions, and can not be relied on 100%.

(The ADS-B gives various info, such as position, Flight Level, Speed, Heading, flight number).

Eurocontrol authorise the individual Flight Plans for all IFR flights in the Eurocontrol area, which the Malaysian 117 was in when it came down. Because of the complications of overflying many different countries, not all being in the EU, Eurocontrol can only give advisories by NOTAMs of potential problems with a flightplanroute and are not able to reject a Flight Plan that, for example, plans flight through Ukrainian airspace. (I understand most of Ukrainian airspace is now closed to non-military aircraft)
Aircraft in Europe start their flight with the active Flight Plan that was approved by Eurocontrol. Once airborne, however, Air Traffic might re-route it due to a variety of cicumstances, such as a change of wind at a major airport, or an aircraft that is too heavy to reach its planned Flight Level at a certain time.
Also, more direct routes are often given if possible, because it saves fuel and reduces pollution.
IMHO Amateur theories of MH370 and 117 are on shakey ground unless the data of an aircraft's position comes from constant tracking by reliable sources (ATC). In the real world this is difficult because the data the public get from the tracking apps comes from various Mode S/ADS-B receivers in various locations which have gaps in coverage and not all aircraft are ADS-B equipped. (ATC always know exactly where the aircraft is).

I am concerned about the posts on ATS showing aircraft tracking, and the theories that result. Only Air Traffic Control data can reliably show where exactly an aircraft route was in the sky and we can't access that.
So please, lets Deny Ignorance. Flight trackers are fun and informative, but just like a car satnav, use caution.

I'd also like to point out that the Russian aircraft and the Malaysian aircraft were about 30 mins apart, and that there is no excuse for mistakes in identifying them, as the technology to receive position plotting of Mode S/ADS-B squitting aircraft is readily available and extremely cheap in military budget terms. Mode S is also known as "Secondary Surveillance Radar" and is derived from the original World War II IFF - Identification Friend or Foe.
HTH
FlyingHaggis

(post by gamefun removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Just a question that I've been pondering. What will the west do if Kiev is responsible for the downing of Malaysian Flight 17? With all the blustering, finger pointing and threats at Russia and the "Separatists" for this dastardly deed. From what I can see only Kiev could have caused this aircraft to fly into a restricted airspace and only they had the necessary air traffic control to coordinate the missile attack that probably brought the plane down.

Simple they the globalists will simply think of another hideous, (more death of innocents) false flag to engineer and pin on the BRICS nations.
Thats what is what this is all about btw preventing a new currency and economic block among some rogue nations led by Russia that stand outside the western nwo hegemony.
:
edit on 29-7-2014 by 74joff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
If Kiev is responsible, the west probably already knows about it.

So nothing.

top topics

join