It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I'm a 31 year old white guy living in the Tampa Bay area (Go Bucs!). I work as a software onsite trainer and support rep, for a retail software provider. We're getting into our busier time of year, so I may be on the road more often (and likely scant on the board during those times), as I travel nationwide, and to Canada, Puerto Rico, and (when I'm lucky) Hawaii.

I've got 3 cats (ugh), and 1 chihuahua puppy (aw..) and lots of fish. My fiance' and I have been best friends for over 10 years, and finally got together a couple of years ago, and we're getting married at the end of January. It'll be a medieval theme wedding, and held at a local castle in FL (Solomon's Castle, if you wish to check it out).

As far as the boards, I'll sum up where I stand. I believe in aliens (but rarely believe most encounters without evidence). I believe the NWO exists, just that there isn't much we can do about it. As far as politics, my views are kind of on the fence between Republican and Democrat, but leaning more towards the right when it comes to business....but the left when it involves religion, abortion, etc. I am not a Christian, but uphold human values, and have my own spiritual beliefs. In many religious posts, I'll seem like an Atheist, but I do not believe we are just "gone" when we die. I'm an avid fan of ancient civilizations and cryptozoology too, so I'm glad to see them added to the boards.

I grew up as a military brat, and got to travel a lot. I've lived in Alaska (Kodiak Island to be exact), North Carolina, Alabama, and Saudi Arabia (during the early eighties). Coming back from Saudi on vacation, we'd often stop in London, Paris, Amsterdam, etc. so my outlook is usually fairly "worldly". Heck, every now and then I'll lapse into European spellings, metric, etc. I still often refer to the US as "The States", or the Atlantic as "The Pond"...

That's about it...

[Edited on 28-5-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Hi Gazrok,

Sorry man...didn't see your bio hiding away back here. Very good to meet you and be able to know a little bit more about ya. Have always found your view quite interesting...much appreciated man.

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Nice to meet a fellow military brat.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Neat! We share a few things -- I'm also an ex-Army brat.

Medieval wedding sounds great -- hey, have you listened to Brobdinagian Bards (they have an album of wedding music on MP3.com)?

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 01:06 PM
link   
What part of Tampa?

I used to live in the Tampa Palms area, would go back to the gulf coast if I can swing a transfer with the outfit I am with.

Good luck with the wedding, your best friend is usually the best partner...

go bucs-I won big in last years super bowl---but this year the bears are waiting

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hurray for all the ATS brat then...But...What's a brat ?????????????????????

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Always enjoy reading your sarcastic posts!

You sure have gotten around quite a bit in 31 years!

Congragulations on your wedding!

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Hey Gazrok, congratulations on getting married!

new topics

top topics

join