It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trident - Malaysia Airlines Logo - Ukraine

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
From Russian Radar Analysis of the incident:

I found this 7 = 3+4

And for the Malaysian Airline promotional video:
7 minutes to 12

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
ok I was being too vague, think of the trident this way and it may have a little more meaning, The shaft is a representation of the number ONE, the prongs are a representation of the number THREE. Thirteen is the number seven alludes to in the symbology that is significant to those who attain power over the sun(god), oil, gas, nuclear fusion, and the first which changed an animal into what we now define as human, Fire.

I could continue but surely someone else on ATS can, or am I the only one? 3― = 13

Those who know,know.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   

what if:
- MH370 was diverted, only with one purpose. The Black Box's;
- MH370 identical twin of MH017, haves very few or no difference in Black Box's;
- MH17 was forced to war zone to be crashed and create an International incident with Russia: Main purpose start a WW
- MH17 had to fall in rebel zone or near Russia boarder to ensure rebel's would get there first and temper with crash site and Black Box's;
- the BB's from MH370 previously gathered were erased, pasted with new data/info and flight conditions, previously obtained in a flight simulator;
- Air traffic control data at Kiev, has been compromised and altered since the day of the crash, to check with info on the new "twin" black box's (from MH370);
- Between the process of analyzing info/data on the BB's, someone is going switch the BB's from MH017 for MH370 BB's.;

Add this, it is impossible to a plain completely vanish from the surface of the earth or ocean with out leaving something behind.
Where is MH370?? The answer could point for responsibility of the crash MH017, in this theory at least.

Edit: Not to forget the identical Boeing 777 stored in Israel, like Dahboo7 made reference on youtube vid. Was this third plain secretly used to test and study the mechanisms to go off the grid and apply them to the flight MH370?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
To my last post I want add this:

I ask to use logic, reason, probability and risk/benefit analyses, common sense.

How probable is this:
- The same plain company have "two" massive crashes in period of 08 march to 17 july 2014 - 131 days;
- One has never been found (mh370);
- The other is hit by a missile (mh017);
- Both planes are of the same model Boeing 777-2H6ER;

Can anyone compute the probability of that?

I want to applaud Violet (a reply to: violet) for bringing down the next video for attention, cause it points to a kind of secret organization the uses Trident as code.

If I open a business and call it Trident they will put money on it.

edit on 23/7/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: subtopia
I was talking with someone the other day , and they said their grandmother told them , 7 and 13 are funny numbers.
Lucky 7.
13 Lucky for some unlucky for others.

But put them together and they never grow up.

1%

edit on 23-7-2014 by my1percent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: my1percent

edit on 23-7-2014 by Narciso because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Narciso

A big smile , got to 2.11 min but computer is playing up and gone slow /wont play it.
Will try again soon . Thanks. 1%

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

If I open a business and call it Trident they will put money on it

something like that..
greek mythology is one of the scripts the western world was raised on
..fitting that it's being used also to put it back to sleep

as for that astrological stuff, try looking for when planets enter various houses?
in the jedi tinfoil historical archives there was an alignment like this for 911
two pillars being destroyed & remade into one is pretty significant too
maybe other events have them too? i'm too lazy to check all this stuff out
it's kinda superfluous but might be worth looking into..
some of these related side-studies start to get a little too "coincidental"
the harbingers

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Narciso

..i liked how he was persistent & got his point across

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

Amazing video. Thanks.
By what they said two events/judgments have passed (9/11 and 2008 market crash..w/ lots of sevens btw)

The third event is coming, by there math (the sabbath) on cycles of 7's. So expect for 2015.
At this time the trident could only be sign/preparation for the the third event if ppl doesn't repent and change there life, honoring God.

As for me, I know that God exists and that Jesus is the Truth, the Way and the Life.
God is everywhere and Jesus Lives inside our Hearts.

edit on 23/7/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
a reply to: UNIT76

Amazing video. Thanks.
By what they said two events/judgments have passed (9/11 and 2008 market crash..w/ lots of sevens btw)

The third event is coming, by there math (the sabbath) on cycles of 7's. So expect for 2015.
At this time the trident could only be sign/preparation for the the third event if ppl doesn't repent and change there life, honoring God.

As for me, I know that God exists and that Jesus is the Truth, the Way and the Life.
God is everywhere and Jesus Lives inside our Hearts.

hmm, and here I thought this was the general conspiracies forum. didn't realize i'd popped into an Evangelist meeting. my bad.
edit on 23-7-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Cerberus - the three-headed dog, or "hellhound".
He guards the entrance of the underworld to prevent the dead from escaping and the living from entering

Hades - King of the underworld god of the Dead and Riches.

According to myth, he (Hades) and his brothers Zeus and Poseidon defeated the Titans and claimed rulership over the cosmos, ruling the underworld, air, and sea, respectively; the solid earth, long the province of Gaia, was available to all three concurrently.

Siri ‘Open Gates of Hades’ July 27, 2014 iPhone Message

Could it be 17, instead? I don't know...

Guys I need your help on this... Lot's of data here to go through

Don't forget the Dog: Cerberus - the three-headed -- TRIDENT

Note: Ramadan is expected to begin on or around June 28, 2014 and will finish on or around July 27, 2014. This point Islam and the flag of Malaysia.

Cerburus - wiki
Hades - wiki
edit on 25/7/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

there's 3 pics of destination/event sites in the OP
england & france, america, & israel..
(while they represent a loose amalgamation of western interests, i don't think it's got anything to do with anything here)

in regards to this current ebola event
the news just now has flashed a similar graphic (of the 'american' location)
(i'm assuming the image i just saw on the TV represents the ebola events in america now?)
probably just a strange coincidence

musta missed this back then?

hmm, and here I thought this was the general conspiracies forum. didn't realize i'd popped into an Evangelist meeting. my bad.

(at this stage in the game you'd already know religion is inextricably linked to 'the global conspiracy'..)
it would be a bit like saying light is used to control people.. so light is bad (?)
notwithstanding light is necessary for life (and so on..)

24"Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them, may be compared to a wise man who built his house on the rock.
25"And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and yet it did not fall, for it had been founded on the rock.…

after following conspiracies "generally" for a while, you might start to put things together also..
(and act on them) ..maybe having some little 'meetings' of your own

if you happen to watch that harbingers video i'd be interested to hear/read whatever you had to say/type about it?

edit on 15-10-2014 by UNIT76 because: /shrugs

hades / poseiden / cerberus / etc

watch this
edit on 15-10-2014 by UNIT76 because: ..connecting various dots and dotting various lowercase j's O_o

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Time to update some new Trident info linked to late attacks or incidents.

The Malaysian airplane in 17/07/2014 was shot down. And after Israel invaded Gaza.

In 31 october 2015, Russian passenger airplane crashed because of terrorist attack. And after 13/11/2015, was a terrorist attack in Paris (ISIS ?).

Now I've noticed the trident mark again:

I've written before in this very own thread:

Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking....

The Peace and Love sign is ... an Inverted Trident... wow! Does this mean the end of Peace and Love for the start of War and Hate very soon???

Can this be a sign from Above or from TPTB? Lets keep on putting the dot's on the table for the joining..

Should we be expecting something big to happen? Could it be the invasion of Syria or a major War or the rising of ISIS attacks?

led me to this Trident (again) the Tengrian Crescent:

wiki:en.wikipedia.org...

And this last one (crescent moon) made me think about the raising of ISIS

The moon at 13/11/2015

if we put together 13 we can also make trident.
edit on 18/11/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join