It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you know what a terrorist is?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: damwel
A terrorist is a person or group that tries to gain power through spreading fear so basically a republican.

LOL

The ultra-Progressives, the ultra-Left Wingers, the ultra-Fascists, do a better job at spreading fear.

The ultra-Liberal backed media is the culprit.

The Democrats are 100% responsible for the high crime, high poverty districts that always vote for Democrats.

All talk, no action. The problems are getting worse as they continue to spend more money on the problems.

the only "ultra-liberal" I know is Noam Chomsky...and there isn't a major media outlet that would allow him on TV, radio, or write in the newspaper.....

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
A little tongue-in-cheek, but there's always a grain of truth in almost everything:

Most of them are paid by the tax payers and are running rackets on our dime, with compound expenses, debt and responsibilities, while attacking the citizens rights, civil liberties and putting one against the other.

Trust is a fickle thing, and over the past 20 years...I've observed and given them, what I felt the appropriate amount of trust based upon their words and actions.

They've hit rock-bottom and have begun to dig....with dynamite and mining equipment.

The enemy is in plain site and in full control, with none of the associated responsibilities, skills or being authentic in taking their jobs or oaths of office seriously.

Think about that.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

I sent you a U2U since you failed to contact me.... recommendation to higher medal than a "V" device amongst other cert links are embedded in a word document. Now sent and re edited this message sorry I called you a Leo... I apologize for that remark and myself suffer from PTSD, I am rather shaking now and done nothing to shake for lol sure you understand! Rather sorry to see you could not send me a message as requested....

My rant was just explaining why I feel who the terrorist are and yes I have been called a baby killer and other terrible things and sound like if we had a beer together could have exchanged some very interesting stories... Now I am called a Birther and a Truther.... LOL also by the TSA a suspected Terrorist supported in my U2U to you. I feel very strongly who American Terrorist are and do not view my post as a rant! Sorry!!!

To the OP -
I am Sorry I was attacked on several OFF topic remarks and Mr TDog received Stars! You understand that I have to clear my name and since ATS no longer shows that we a U2U waiting for us and this was the only way I could inform Mr TDog he has one was by this posting....

edit on 7/22/2014 by IceHappy because: retract calling Mr Dog a Leo!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IceHappy

It's all good. I don't hold grudges when it comes to on-line discussions.

And yea, I can be a @$$hole at times. That's a VERY good reason I'm not a LEO. ATS has actually helped me mellow out due to the T&C's. You, the staff and all the members here are like my very own free counselors...lol. But I don't hate LEOs anymore than anybody else other than the bad apples, but they are everywhere in society.

How's that saying go? "I'm all about equal opportunity, I hate everybody!"

But back on topic, you know the saying? "One man's terrorist is another mans freedom fighter."

I always take issue with that depending upon who is being labeled. I believe a freedom fighter is some one who targets the Gov't he/she opposes.

Whereas a terrorist will target schools, markets, and other non-governmental functions. They try to gain power through fear.

One makes the gov't fear them, where the other makes the people fear them.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I've always thought that a terrorist(s) is a human(s) that feels oppressed in some way (or ways) that wants something (or things) to change that chooses to attempt to manifest such change ONLY through acts of violence, fear-production, prejudice, and/or brutality (IE not choosing logic, reason, or empathy) against the perceived oppression. In that vein - there are many terrorists in the world wanting many things to change, heh.
edit on 22-7-2014 by Floydshayvious because: boop

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

It's a person that hates other people, that part is in common with the rich, but it is a person who utilizes the hate into action. Basically anyone who is ready to sin any minute.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join