It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight MH17: Passenger who joked about the plane ‘disappearing’.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Man who posted jokingly on Facebook about flight going missing before take off, now feared dead after the plane was shot down.

Flight MH17: Passenger who joked about ‘disappearing’ on Malaysia Airlines flight on Facebook now feared dead

If this needs moving or has been posted up already I do applogise. Feel free to move or delete as you see fit.

Very strange coincidence this one. I have no doubt since the last Malaysian flight dissapearence there has been many posts on Facebook and jokes regarding planes going missing and to" wish me luck on this flight" etc, but still very odd. Especially the fact the guy has taken pictures of the plane as well as going on in some length about keeping him safe and hoping the plane doesn't go missing...
edit on 18-7-2014 by Cowler because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2014 by Cowler because: all edit's for typos

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Here's another twisty story.....

In a devastating and bizarre twist of fate, a 41-year-old steward switched his flights to the doomed Malaysian Airlines MH17. The steward already had a brush with near devastation in the family when earlier this year his wife, who is a stewardess, switched off the missing MH370 flight.

According to the Malaysian Insider, Sanjid Singh, the Malaysian Airlines steward, had swapped flights to fly on flight MH17 that crashed with 298 on board in Ukraine last night. To make the situation even more bizarre and sad, just 131 days ago, his wife had swapped out of flight MH370 which then vanished while en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. The family had to be rejoicing that Singh’s wife switched the fated MH370 flight, only they had no way of knowing that fate would take Singh in her place.

Steward Who Changed Flights To Work Doomed MH17 Mourned By Stewardess Wife Who Swapped Off Missing MH370

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Makes you wonder at fate, doesn't it? It would seem that no matter what, that couple was destined to be split apart. RIP to all passengers and deepest condolences to their families and friends.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Cowler

Seemed odd at first, but thinking about it I'm sure it has no underlined meaning. If you were getting on a Malaysian plane, after the first disappeared without being found to this day, I think it you would have a similiar thought... I know I would.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Well, there was another post questioning the ID numbers (as seen on the nose doors). Based on the research I've done the picture is actually of MH-370 (9M-RMO). I posted all this, but it the original OP thread was deleted and I don't feel like recapturing all that data again. Just do some research on the picture and compare the ID numbers with the website "FlightRadar24":

9M-MRO

9M-MRD

9M-MRC

The alleged FB post is beginning to become a lot more questionable...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: jrflipjr

That is certainly interesting.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I wouldn't read too much into it, the passenger made a joke seeing as it was Malaysian Airlines, I probably would have as well if I was on it

And still, people aren't questioning why this flight was allowed to fly over Ukranian airspace when other carriers had rerouted flights weeks ago. Another thing that doesn't add up, why would the Ukranian rebels shoot down a plane that was heading in the direction of Russia?

My stomach is still turning at that Samantha Power (US envoy to the UN) telling Russia to stop all this violence when it's the West provoking all along btw, have these people told so many lies that they have completely lost all sense of reality?

Also, another thought, had I known that the flight was due to fly over Ukraine, I would have got a refund for my ticket immediately.
edit on 18-7-2014 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
many people worry about flying. My Ms just flew on a plane and was worried. I am not surprised, in the social media world now, that at least one person might make the statement.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
wrong thread
edit on 7/18/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
I wouldn't read too much into it, the passenger made a joke seeing as it was Malaysian Airlines, I probably would have as well if I was on it

this... just seemed like he was making light of the recent history of Malaysia Airlines....

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Interesting how no Chinese made the mistake of Flying the Friendly Skies of Malaysia Airlines after MH370.

Also noteworthy, no Netherlanders were aboard MH370.

I don't suppose any Dutch will go Malaysia Air in the future either.

Who else would have boycotted Mystery Airlines if the hijacking of MH370 wasn't denied and covered-up?

Should those that perpetuate the fraudulent search, with reports of "substantive evidence" proving an innocent malfunction to be the cause of the disappearance of MH370 be held responsible for the deaths of those aboard MH17?

I think so.

top topics

join