It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone else noticed that the media stopped talking about minority owned business

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I try to pay attention to not only what MSM is talking about, but what MSM is NOT talking about.

Since Hobby Lobby and Christen Owned Business being in the news. Has anyone really seen anything about minority owned business? You used to always see stories about black owned businesses or women owned businesses. How the rules for them should be different from them from other businesses.

Have you heard a law maker talk about them either?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Strange coincidences.

They never stop.

What is it we are not "hearing" ?

Many of those businesses may be religious too.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Not to be flippant... but why would we want to hear about "minority-owned businesses" anyway? I mean... why should there be such a focus on race that it's in some way significant or unique that someone with a different ancestry has a business?

I find the more the MSM talks about racial disparity, the more they want you to think there's tremendous racial disparity... and the more their agenda requires you to be angry about it. But if they focused on it less, or treated "minority-owned businesses" as "businesses", and "interracial violence" as "interpersonal violence", there'd be less incentive for people to even care that the people involved have different coloured skin... and more reason to focus on the real reasons behind real issues.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CrikeyMagnet

Because the politicians in power thrive when we the people are battling amongst ourselves and not paying attention to what those s.o.b.s are doing at the Gov't level.

They don't want to stop racism or anything that would unify the people...if we were unified, they'd actually have to do their jobs well, you know perform and actually BEHAVE.

top topics

join