It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SBU intercepts phone conversations of separatists admitting downing a civilian plane ( Ukraine )

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I keep coming to the same conclusion as that nikolay kozitsin guy. WHAT the hell was Malaysia Airlines doing flying a civilian plane over a country WITH AN ACTIVE CIVIL WAR GOING ON.
Same reason no one #ing flew passenger planes over Germany in WW2!

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SpongeBeard

There were an average of 50 flights a day over the region by the time Malaysia got shot down. There were plenty of planes flying safely over the region, and had been since the fighting started.

(post by Vovin removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
the posters here have failed to provide the evidence I requested. Those who LUV Russia Today have said it's trustworthy. Page after page I have asked for evidence of this. And again .... still no evidence. It's a very simple request ...

edit on 7/25/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
the posters here have failed to provide the evidence I requested. Those who LUV Russia Today have said it's trustworthy. Page after page I have asked for evidence of this. And again .... still no evidence. It's a very simple request ...

the posters here have failed to provide the evidence I requested.

You have also have have failed to provide the evidence to disprove my own statements which you didn't other then attacking me.

While at the same time you are using the so called evidence that Russia Today is Propaganda reports from the western mainstream mouthpieces which that isn't proof at all.

LUV Russia Today have said it's trustworthy.

I already made my points on how RussiaToday is trustworthy you choose to ignore it. This is debate is just like that CNN's Cuomo reporter whom debated with Peter Lavelle.

I have a feeling you would rather side with Cuomo on it.

Its not surprising that you would deflecting and defending whenever someone attacks western news outlets. As they are the ones doing all the thinking for you.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
You have also have have failed to provide the evidence to disprove my own statements which you didn't other then attacking me.

1 - You didn't make any statements showing proof of Russia Today being trustworthy.
2 - I attacked no one.

Its not surprising that you would deflecting and defending whenever someone attacks western news outlets.

I have deflected nothing and I have not defended any western news outlets.

Still waiting on evidence that Russia Today is trustworthy ....

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

The only reason rt became "hip" was because of their hot coverage of ows but that was by design of course to pull the young people in.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyersfan

Still waiting on evidence that Russia Today is trustworthy ....

Nobody has to prove anything to you. You either like RT or you do not. If you don't like it, then don't read it and don't introject your obsessive thoughts on the subject into every discussion that involves Russia. It's harassment pure and simple.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

While at the same time you are using the so called evidence that Russia Today is Propaganda reports from the western mainstream mouthpieces which that isn't proof at all.

Maybe you can tell us why RT pulled a story from their site and deleted the youtube video on this report?

And that report was about the supposed genocide being done by Ukraine, so if they are so trustworthy why pull a story from your site unless they knew it was a fabricated story, which then shows them as being untrustworthy by spreading the lie.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join