It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aids conference says 100 researchers may have been on board crashed plane

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
putin swapped the planes out and kidnapped the researchers so they could deal with russias aids epidemic. like america taking german scientist.
edit on 19-7-2014 by duesprimusvictorimmortali because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
a reply to: rickymouse

Right.. because they were like.. really old-fashioned, and kept their research only in their heads, with no one else realizing what they were doing, no backups, nothing on computers, nothing at all except what they carried on their person.

Well, it is better not to have anything that others can steal, it could jeopardize a patent. You do not write everything down, that would be foolish.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
i was under assumption that HIV / AIDS already got some kind of medicine that while not totally curing them , can slow down the disease and stop it's deadly effect..

isnt the black basket ball player Magical Jonson still alive although he was infected by his boyfriend ? (i might be wrong of the name)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I have done as much research on AIDS as I need to. The solution is to keep your pecker in your pants if there is any doubt as to what disease the other may be carrying. I have been around the block a time or two...still clean.

That may work for individuals, i.e. safe sex. But what is your implication? By your words I might infer that you think that AIDS research on a more global scale is unnecessary? They still are researching and finding more effective treatments and they hope for an eventual cure of some kind. Remember, when AIDS first came out it was a death sentence. Now based on the research and medicines people can live 20-30 years.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I find this interesting. . .

In order to get a travel visa (which you need) to visit Russia, you have to provide proof that you are HIV/AIDS free. I had to take an HIV/AIDS test when I was planning on visiting Russia a couple of years ago.

To work in China it's the same. You can't get a work visa without an HIV/AIDS test.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join