It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for a specific Charles Manson Interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I saw an interview with Charles Manson once, where, at the end he was given an opportuity to say something to the audience. He actually 'called out' to the Scottish Rite and pronounced that 'we' have got to have a one world government.

I can't remember what interview it was other than that. That kind of stuck with me as one of those peculiar oddities. I've checked around with the usual suspects, but no luck. Nothing on YouTube either. Almost like its been expunged.....

Anyways, if anyone knows where I can find it, that would be appreciated very much, and "i'll get you a case of beer for that one".
edit on 52014vAmerica/Chicago07bAmerica/ChicagoFri, 18 Jul 2014 03:30:53 -05005 by November5 because: tie-in

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: November5

This one?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Ron Reagan jr. interview ?

edit on 18-7-2014 by MagicWand67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Why are you looking for this interview if I may ask?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
No it's not any of those. In this interview, the camera is square and he's facing the camera mirror like. The interviewer can be heard off to the side.

I appreciate you guys helping!

originally posted by: tridentblue

Why are you looking for this interview if I may ask?

Because I have most of the others. I like to check them out from time to time, for general amusement, and because he makes sense with some aspects of reality, coupled witha lot of philosophies. I'm no fan by any stretch of the imagination. I just want that one to add to my collection.
edit on 52014vAmerica/Chicago07bAmerica/ChicagoFri, 18 Jul 2014 04:19:51 -05005 by November5 because: Lost Word

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I like to check them out from time to time, for general amusement, and because he makes sense with some aspects of reality, coupled witha lot of philosophies.

Here's some more philosophy and advice from a crazy guy.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I think you're looking for the 1994 interview with Bill Murphy. Youtube seems to only have a ten minute portion. The link below is supposedly the whole thing.
www.dailymotion.com...

Here's the quote that makes me think it's the right one.

I wanna say this to every man that has a mind, to all the intelligent life forms that exist on this planet Earth. I wish the British would say this to the Scottish Rites and the Masons and all the people with minds who have degrees of knowledge, and who are aware of courts, laws, United Nations, governments.
In the 40s, we had a war, and all of our economies went towards this war effort. The war ended on one level, but we wouldn't let it end on the other levels. We kept buying and selling this war. I'm not locked in the penitentiary for crimes, I'm locked in the Second World War. I'm locked in the Second World War with this decision to bring to the World Court - there must be a One World Court, or we're all gonna be devoured by crime.
Crime, and the definition of crime comes from Nuremberg, when the judges decided that they wanted to call Second World War a crime. Honor and war is not a crime. Crime is bad. When you go to war and you're a soldier, and you fight for your God and your country, that's not criminal. That's honorable. That's what you must do to be a man. If you don't fight for your God and your country, you're not worth anything. If you have no honor, then you're not worth petty's pigs.
Truth is, we've got to overturn this decision that you made in the Second World War, or the Second World War will never end. Degrees of the war was written in Switzerland, in Geneva, at conferences that were made by the men at the tables, clearly stated that anyone in uniform would be given the respect of their rank and their uniforms. Then when the United States and got all the Germans in handcuffs, they started breaking their own rules. And they've been breaking their own rules ever since. War is not a crime, but if you judge war as a crime in a court room, then turn around: If 2 + 3 = 5, and 3 + 2 = 5; if you say war is a crime, then crime becomes your war. I am, by all standards, a prisoner of war.
I've been a prisoner of war since 1944 in Juvenile Hall, for setting a school building on fire in Indianapolis, Indiana. I've been locked up 45 years trying to figure out why I got to be a criminal. It matters not whether I want to be; you've got to keep criminals going to keep the war going because that's your economy, your whole economy is based on the war. You've got to get your dollar bills off the war, you've got your silver market sterling off of the war, you've got to take your gold and your diamonds off of the war - You've got to overturn that decision, that hung 6000 men by the neck.
You killed 6000 soldiers for obeying orders. It's wrong. And the world has got to accept that's wrong. When you accept you're wrong, and you say you're sorry for all the things you've done, then that will be a note on that court, and we'll have some harmony going on this planet Earth, now.

Whats your favorite Manson quote? Mine is:
"I'm nobody. I'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo. I'm a boxcar and a jug of wine, and a straight razor if you get too close to me."

and the craziest is probably:
"If I wanted to kill somebody, I'd take this book and beat you to death with it, and I wouldn't feel a thing."

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Josephus

Whats your favorite Manson quote?

"You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy."

"I can't dislike you, but I will say this to you: you haven't got long before you are all going to kill yourselves, because you are all crazy. And you can project it back at me, but I am only what lives inside each and every one of you."

Charles Manson

Source

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Josephus

Yea, no it isn't that one i'm pretty sure. I remember Manson sitting and facing directly into the camera. He says it right at the very end of the interview. The one you provided wouldn't buffer, but is that quote from the vid you posted? I've only heard him talk about that aspect of it once, in the interview i'm looking for. The quote you posted demonstrates why I sometimes like to venture ino the underbelly. He's smart, yet stupid. Ying and Yang.

Anyways, by far my favorite Manson quotes:
Easily my favorite Manson quotes:

a reply to: MagicWand67

Hahahha ya man

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The one Manson quote that chills me even today goes something like "There's guys out there in the desert make us look like Boy Scouts."

Wonder if that was ever followed up on?

new topics

top topics

join